Done

After the incident with the babysitter Harry had regressed more than ever. He had gone mute and would rarely even make eye contact with anyone. Liam and Louis had taken him to Caspar every day since it occurred but nothing was working. This wasn't something they could give him medicine for and he refused to talk about it so they were running out of ideas. He had also been more violent towards himself and it stressed Louis and Liam out. They wouldn't even leave him alone for a second out of fear he'd hurt himself.

 With all of this going on, Niall had once again been left in the shadows. He was scared and confused about what had happened but with Harry's reaction being so severe Liam and Louis didn't think to ask Niall how he felt. He was also on his own with all his medical care. He had done a pretty good job at administering all his medications and blood sugar checks, only occasionally forgetting.

Niall woke up sweating and with wet sheets and pants. He dreamt that Taylor had come back and hurt him and that no one even cared. He began sobbing and climbed out bed, walking to his dads' room. He opened the door and walked over to Liam and gently shook his arm. Liam groaned and opened one eye.

"Dada..."

"Niall not now, we had a hard time with Harry and just got him to sleep, go back to bed. Don't wake papa either." Niall just turned around and walked out. He allowed his tears to fall after he shut the door. Didn't he matter to them anymore?
He walked back to his and Harry's room and stripped the sheets off his bed along with his pants and underwear and took them to the laundry room and started a wash. He grabbed new bottoms, a spare blanket, and his pillow and laid on the floor eventually crying himself back to sleep.

The next morning he woke up and sat up but immediately laid back down when a rush of dizziness coursed through him. It was only then that he realized he never ate dinner last night yet he couldn't bring himself to get up and go eat. He just simply didn't care anymore. His dads didn't care so why should he? He was done. He got up and moved his sheets and clothes from the washer into the dryer then went into the family room after taking a break in the corridor to try and refocus his blurry vision. His dads sat on the couch with Harry trying to get him react to his favourite show, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse that was playing on the telly but he wouldn't even look up. Niall sat down next to Liam but he was so focused on Harry that he didn't even acknowledge Niall. After a few minutes he gave up and shakily stood up and went back to his room. Ten minutes later he really needed a wee so he got up and began walking to the loo as black dots blurred his vision. He eventually made it there and pulled down his pants. After he was done he started going towards the sink to wash his hands but right as he reached out to turn on the faucet darkness overcame him and he fell to the ground.

Liam and Louis heard a loud thud come from upstairs.

"Ni? Are you alright?" Louis shouted out. He got no reply so he quickly got up and ran upstairs. "LIAM!" He shouted seconds later. Liam ran up the stairs with Harry in his arms and gasped at the sight. Niall was passed out on the floor and was bleeding from a gash on his forehead where he had hit it against the sink. Liam quickly handed Harry to Louis and held a damp cloth on Niall's head to stop the bleeding.

"Are we taking him to hospital?" Louis said, trying to hold back a sob.

"We'll see, I think he'll be alright. Just go get his blood sugar meter and something sweet, I think his levels are too low." Louis quickly rushed to do that and came back and tested Niall's blood.

"60." Louis announced as he put a sweet in Niall's mouth while still holding an unresponsive Harry in his other arm. After three sweets he finally started to come to. He opened his eyes and winced at the pain in his head.

"Oh thank god you're okay bug we were so worried!" Louis sobbed. That pissed Niall off and he pushed his dads away from him.

"Don't act like you care! You've been ignoring me all week and now you want to pretend like you care?! You should have just let me die..." He choked on a sob and by now both Liam and Louis were sobbing as well, their little boy just said he rather would have died. What kind of horrible parents were they if their seven year old wanted to die? This always happened, they got so caught up with Harry that they neglected Niall. They didn't mean to, they really didn't.

"Bug we're so sorry, we promise we'll nev..."

"Stop! Just stop! You've promised that a million times but you always forget about me when Harry acts up!" Niall cried as he cut Liam off. Liam and Louis' hearts broke even more, Niall was right. They knew they had to make things right again but they didn't know how. Their family was broken but they swore they'd find a way to fix it. They needed their sons back to the happy, fun-loving boys they usually were and they'd do anything to make it happen.

Okay so you guys wanted Niall centric so here you go. I'll most likely update Sick and Hurt tomorrow but no promises. I want to write prompts for it that aren't like all your other basic sick fics so expect some medical conditions that you've never read about before. I want my book to be unique.

QOTC: Are there any YouTubers you hate?  I can't stand Trisha Paytas and Alexis Gizall or however you spell it. Don't kill me but I hate Mirandasings, I find it extremely annoying and stupid. However I do love Colleen and her Psychosoprano channel and vlogs.