Josh Too?

Niall was known for being sassy and having a smart mouth, he got it from Louis. It got him in trouble, Niall was a sweet boy but he never knew when to stop talking or when he had taken things too far. Josh however, was extremely polite and soft spoken and never said or did anything to upset anybody and no body had ever seen him act any other way.

"Why do you talk funny?" Niall said to a new boy in their class while they were out in the courtyard. He wasn't saying it to be mean, he was genuinely curious but when he saw the boy become sad and back away from him he felt a sense of power that he had never felt before and he liked it.

"Doesn't he sound weird Josh?" Niall asked his cousin. Josh didn't want to be rude, he felt bad for the boy but he also wanted to impress Niall, I mean Niall was a whole month older than him.

"Yeah, you sound weird."

"I-I'm from A-america." Niall knew he had control over this kid and he was going to take advantage of it.

"Aw you're from A-America?" Niall mocked. "What's your n-name freak?"

"Ni..." Josh started but Niall pulled him aside.

"We have power over him Josh, he's scared, now stop being a twat." Josh was shocked by Niall's language. His papa told him that was a bad word. He still wanted to impress Niall though so he would tease the boy too.

"So what's your name loser?" Niall pressed.

"C-connor F-franta." The boy whispered.

"Can't you talk right?" Josh added in, looking at Niall for approval. Niall nodded and Josh was happy he made Niall proud so he decided to take it a step further.

"Get up freak!" Connor scrambled to his feet. Josh stepped forward and pushed Connor back down. He felt powerful too. There was no stopping him now, he felt like he could use Connor as someone he could take all his pent up frustration out on. It was his way of releasing the anger he held deep down from what his parents did to him. Niall decided to get a hit in too so he pulled Connor up and kicked him in the stomach then Josh punched him in the eye.

"NIALL AND JOSH PAYLINSON COME HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" Mrs. Deyes was typically a very gentle and sweet person but they were terrified of her right now because she looked pissed. They took one last look at Connor and slowly walked over to their teacher.

"Go to the headmasters office right now, I'll call to make sure you got there." Josh started crying as he and Niall walked towards the office. Josh had never even been scolded before for being bad and now he was in the headmasters office? Niall was scared too but he didn't show it, he had been in trouble before but he usually lost recess or had to sit in the corner, he'd never been in this much trouble.

"Niall, Josh have a seat. Boys, you know bullying is not tolerated. I have no choice but to suspend you for three days. I've already called your fathers and their on their way.

Liam and Louis strapped Harry in his car seat and they began the drive to Niall's school. Niall was known to make smart mouthed comments but he'd never straight up bullied anybody. This wasn't the Niall they knew. They were beyond shocked when they heard that he had kicked the poor boy in the stomach. They pulled up in front of the school and Liam got Harry out and put him on his hi as they entered the school.

"Zayn? Marcel? What are you guys doing here?" Louis asked,shocked.

"Josh and Niall bullied the boy together, Josh punched him in the face."

"Josh? Are you sure? Josh is afraid to be rough with his action figures." Liam said,just as shocked.

"I know, we're not sure what got into him today but we'll make sure it never happens again." Marcel said. The boys walked shamefully out to their parents. Louis and Liam said bye to Zayn and Marcel and thanked Headmaster Higgins as Louis pulled Niall out buy his arm while Liam carried Harry. Zayn did the same then picked Josh up without saying a word to the crying boy and walked out with Marcel.

As Liam and Louis entered the house Liam took a now sleeping Harry up to his crib.

"Go to mine and dada's room now and pull your pants and briefs down and wait." Niall's eyes widened.

"You can't spank me, I'm diabetic!" Louis scoffed.

"That has no effect on this Niall, don't try and use your disease as an excuse. Did diabetes make you kick that boy in the stomach?!" Niall stayed silent. "That's what I thought, now go!" Louis was beyond disappointed in him. Niall obeyed and went to the room and waited for Louis, despite what you might believe, Louis actually spanked harder than Liam. Louis entered the room without speaking and just pulled Niall over his lap and spanked him 50 times. When he was done Niall was sobbing. Louis pulled him into his chest.

"Niall did you learn your lesson?" Niall sniffled and nodded.

"Now you're going to apologize to that boy when you go back to school because I know you're not a nasty bully." Niall just nodded and Louis kissed his cheek and let him leave.

The same thing occurred with Josh. Marcel was disappointed but he felt too guilty spanking Josh so Zayn ended up doing it then they both cuddled him after and told him he'd have to apologize as well. Josh nodded and apologized for disappointing them and they told him it was okay and they hoped he learned his lesson.

So I'm trying to get this done before my break is over that's why it's rushed at the end. Thank you to LaurenA1996 for the prompt. Comment more prompts for me to do later because I'm all out of prompts. I feel so bad for making them beat up Connor I actually love him <3

QOTC: What's your favourite sport? Mine is football (soccer)