New "Friend"

"M' tired, we can play later. Okay just for a little bit." Louis watched on as Harry played with his "friend." Lately a new voice had shown up and thankfully for them it seemed to be friendly.

"Harry baby it's time for bed. Tell your friend you can play tomorrow." He said as he picked up Harry and laid him on the changing table to change his nappy.

"No Papa, I already tried telling her but Perrie said she wants to play now." Louis stopped doing what he was doing immediately, Harry's nappy only being half on, and looked at Harry.

"What did you just say?"

"Perrie, my new friend looks like Pez!" Louis started to worry. He believed in paranormal beings but was there really one in his house? Was it really Perrie? And if it was, how would this affect Harry? He decided to just continue on with putting Harry to bed and they'd talk about it more in the morning. After giving Harry his dummy and turning off the light he went to check on Niall, who was still sleeping. He then went back to his and Liam's room and stripped down to his boxers before climbing into bed next to Liam. Liam put his book down and kissed Louis' cheek then continued to kiss down his neck and positioned himself so he was hovering over Louis as he continued sucking a love bite into his skin.

"L-Li, stop" Louis moaned out as pleasure came over him. Liam frowned and got off of Louis. He laid down and pulled Louis against his bare chest and gently rubbed circles over his stomach.

"What's wrong boo?"

"It's Harry."

"What about Harry love? He seemed okay today, the new voice that's appeared has been keeping him pretty calm."

"The new voice is the problem."

"What's wrong with it? It's not doing any harm."

"I'm not so sure this voice has anything to do with his Schizophrenia." Liam sat up a little and gently made Louis turn to face him.

"What do you mean Lou?" Louis sighed and sat up as well.

"He says it's a girl and that it looks exactly like Perrie, that's what he calls it."

"So you're saying that you think he might actually be talking to the ghost of his best mate?" Liam said with a raised eyebrow.

" Don't give me that look, I know it sounds crazy but I don't know. He's never really had a friendly voice before."

"If it is Perrie then you have nothing to worry about okay love? He has an appointment with Caspar tomorrow anyway so we can express our concerns then. Now go to sleep babe, it's late." Liam kissed the side of Louis' head before laying back down with Louis' head in his chest.

The next morning Liam walked into Harry's room to see him already awake and playing with the stuffed animals in his crib.

"Perrie you can play with this one." He said as he placed a stuffed bear across from him. "Don't be afraid s' just a toy."

"Harry love, tell Pez that you have to go see Uncle Caspar and you can play with her later yeah?"

"Silly dada, she can hear you." Harry giggled as he wrapped his small legs and arms around Liam and cuddled into his chest.

"Oh I didn't know that. Bye Perrie, Hazza will play with you when he gets home."

"No dada, now she's over there." He said pointing to the corner of the room near the changing table.

"Of course, bye Pez." Liam said as he left the room and walked downstairs where Niall was getting his blood sugar checked by Louis.

"Morning bug, how's your levels?" Niall just yawned and placed his head on the table in response.