Holiday

(Warning: Smut chapter)

"What if Niall ends up in hospital or Harry has a really bad episode? Li we can't stay here, we need to go home!" Liam sighed and sat behind Louis on the hotel bed and began massaging his shoulders.

"Relax love, it's not like they're with some random babysitter, they're with Zayn and Marcel they'll be okay and I'm sure if something serious happened that they'd call us." Louis leaned further into Liam's touch.

"I know I- I just can't help but worry about leaving the boys. They require so much attention and I'm fully aware that Zayn and Marcel can provide what they need but I still get a little anxious about not being there. I know they can handle emergency situations but I also want to be there to comfort the boys if something does happen. We haven't taken a holiday like this since before Harry so I'm just a bit worried."

"I know love but everything will be okay. We need time to ourselves and you especially need time to just relax and not worry. I do worry about them obviously but I know they're just fine with Zayn and Marcel." Liam explained as he pressed a kiss to Louis' neck making him shiver with pleasure, Liam knew that was his weak spot.

"O-okay, you're right." Louis said breathily as Liam pressed another kiss to his neck, this time allowing his lips to linger a bit longer as his breath hit the already forming sensitive spot. Louis turned his head and captured Liam's lips with his own and slowly laid back on the bed as Liam hovered over him. He fumbled with the buttons on Liam's shirt for awhile before finally getting it off as Liam followed by slipping Louis' shirt off. They both got up and quickly took their pants off then Liam sat against the back of the bed and pulled Louis onto his lap sp he was straddling him. Louis leaned down and kissed him again as Liam's hands made their way down to Louis' bum, lightly squeezing it which made Louis let out a quiet moan into Liam's mouth. Both men were fully hard by this point so Liam moved to lay Louis on the bed.

"No, I wanna ride you." Liam could have came in his pants just from hearing that. He loved the way Louis sounded during sex, his naturally high pitched voice becoming even higher almost like he was whining and begging to be wrecked. Liam quickly pulled off both of their boxers and grabbed lube from his bag before sitting back down. "No prep."

"Are you sure, we haven't done this in awhile." Louis just shook his head and began lubing up Liam's length.

"I-I um kinda prepped myself in the shower earlier." If it was possible, that statement would have made Liam even harder. Louis then positioned himself over Liam's length and slowly sank down onto it. He gasped at the slight stretch and leaned forward placing his head in the crook of Liam's neck and gripped his shoulders.

"You okay lov- oh! Shit" he moaned out as Louis began bouncing up and down on his length. He gripped Louis' thighs as Louis began swiveling his hips in figure eights.

"Oh fuck oh god Lou, fuck that feels good."

"Please daddy, I've been naughty teach me a lesson." Louis leaned up and whispered into Liam's ear. Liam groaned and gripped Louis' thighs harder and began pounding up into him as small whines left Louis' lips. Louis clawed at Liam's back as he got rougher and rougher definitely leaving scratch marks there. Liam then slapped Louis' bum with one hand while the other still gripped Louis' thigh as he continued pounding into him.

"oh fuck daddy that feels so good, m' close."

"Me too princess" Liam picked up his pace and slammed into Louis' full force as Louis moaned and whined at the pleasure overload. Louis let out a loud moan and came all over both of their chests and Liam came deep inside of Louis only moments later. Liam slowly pulled out of Louis and kissed his sweaty forehead as Louis collapsed against Liam's chest.

"That was the best sex we've had in a long time, it's nice not worrying about the kids hearing or walking in." Liam nodded his head in agreement and kissed Louis' shoulder.

"Come on love let's go shower." Louis nodded but didn't move from Liam's lap.

"Carry me? M' already sore" Liam just chuckled and stood up with Louis clinging to him and made his way to the shower.

Afterwards they both got dressed and decided to go out and explore for awhile. They walked through Paris and ate at a little cafe at the edge of the city. Afterwards they went up to the top of the Eiffel tower where they took a bunch of pictures of themselves kissing. One woman even offered to take a picture for them so they took one where they were kissing as their hands came together in the shape of a heart.

 After walking around for a few hours and doing sightseeing and shopping they decided to go back to the hotel. They cuddled up on the bed and started watching some romance film that was on the telly.

"Li?"

"Yes babe?" Liam said as he looked over at Louis.

"I really love you, a lot. I couldn't raise the kids without you and I wouldn't want to have a family with anyone else." Liam smiled and kissed Louis, pulling away seconds later.

"I couldn't picture myself with anyone else, I love you so much too."

Awww Lilo's little holiday. Tbh I don't remember where I said they were going so if I said something different before then it's France now lol.

QOTC: What's your fanfiction guilty pleasure? (Ex: Kidfics, Mpreg, Hybrid, Alpa/Omega, sick fics etc....)
 Right now mine is Mpreg, feminine Louis, underage, and Daddy kink tbh. The only ones I HATE are heterosexual (boyxgirl), Alpha/Omega, Hybrid, and Vampire/Werewolf type ones. I also don't like BDSM very much.