Prove It

Marcel was working at his bakery alone today. Sometimes he liked to give his employees the day off and just be by himself, it was relaxing to him. He was waiting for Zayn to come by with Josh any minute now. The bell above the door rung signalling that someone had entered. Marcel looked up and expected to see Zayn but instead it was another guy. Marcel had to admit the guy was good looking but that was as far as his thoughts went, he would never cheat on Zayn.

"Hello welcome to Sweet Tooth Bakery, how may I help you?" Marcel smiled. The man leaned over the counter getting a little too close to Marcel.

"I'm looking for some nice buns but I think I've already found them." He said winking at Marcel. Marcel's eyes widened and he backed up a little holding up his left hand.

"I'm married and I have a son." The man stepped over the counter and backed Marcel up against the wall.

"Never stopped me before." He said huskily before attaching his lips to Marcel's. Marcel tried to push off but the other man was too strong. He heard the bell at the door chime again.

"Fuck you!"  After hearing that he finally was able to push the man off him just in time to see Zayn run out the door with Josh.

"ZAYN!" It was too late though, Zayn was gone. He turned to the man, furious.

"GET OUT OF MY BAKERY AND NEVER COME BACK!" He shouted but the man didn't even flinch. He just winked and wrote his number on a napkin before hopping back over the counter and walking towards the door.

"Call me sometime babe, now that you're single. By the way my name's Matthew Lush but you can call me daddy." He winked and Marcel shivered in disgust as Matthew left the bakery. Marcel quickly closed up the bakery early and rushed home hoping to talk to Zayn and explain everything.

The house was eerily quiet so Marcel went up to Josh's room. he opened the door and was surprised to find it practically empty except for the bed and his dresser. He rushed to his and Zayn's room and saw all of Zayn's drawers and his half of the closet empty. He looked at the night stand and teared up when he noticed a note along with Zayn's wedding ring.

I've taken Josh and gone to my parents' house. I loved you and will continue to love you but I guess you don't feel the same. I hope you're happy with whatever you do in life from now on. I wish you the best.

Zayn

Marcel cried harder. Zayn is the love of his life, he never wanted to kiss that guy he just wished he could prove to Zayn that Matthew had kissed him. All of a sudden he shot out of bed and wiped his tears. The bakery security cameras! Of course! Why didn't he think of that right away?! He rushed out of the house taking Zayn's ring with him and rushed to the bakery. He looked over the security tapes of the day until he finally found the one where it showed Matthew clearly coming onto him then him showing his wedding ring then Matthew kissing him anyway. He grabbed the tape and locked the bakery up again, rushing to Liam and Louis'.

Harry sat with Zayn on the couch, he knew Zayn was sad and he didn't like that. Niall and Josh were upstairs playing.

"What's wrong Zee?"

"Marcel is gone from my life now and it hurts." Harry's face lit up.

"That's okay Zee, I'll buy you a new Marcel!" He thought he'd found the answer and Zayn couldn't help but smile at his innocent little brother.

"Thanks baby but it doesn't work that way, you can make me feel better with cuddles though." he opened his arms and Harry jumped in them, snuggling his face in Zayn's chest.

"Zee can we talk?" Zayn looked up to see Marcel standing with Liam and Louis. he was about to say no but Liam spoke.

"Give him a chance Zaynie, he can explain." Zayn sighed and nodded, handing Harry to Liam who left with Louis to give them privacy.

"Explain" Zayn said coldly. Marcel said nothing but put the security tape into the VCR that luckily Liam and Louis still owned and pressed play. It was silent as Zayn watched the whole tape. When it was over he looked at Marcel with tears in his eyes.

"I'd never cheat on you Zee, I love you so much. You and Josh are my world." Marcel pulled the ring out of his pocket and got down on one knee.

"Zayn Javaad Paylinson, will you do me the honour and take back your ring and show the world you're my perfect husband again?" Zayn nodded and slid the ring back on, kissing Marcel passionately. Liam and Louis looked on from the kitchen, smiling. They offered to keep Josh for the night so Zayn and Marcel could go out and have the night alone together and they gratefully accepted. They went out to dinner and to the cinema then they went home and made love before falling asleep cuddled up together.

Thank you to My_name_is_angel for the prompt, stay strong love <3. I personally love Matt Lush but I'm running out of people so I have to use people I love as bad guys. I hope you enjoyed the happy ending because I promise you're all going to HATE me after the next chapter so please tell me you love me now so I have some reassurance lol. I  already hate me for the next chapter and I haven't even written it yet but the idea popped into my head and I decided to go with it.

QOTC: What's your favourite food? Mine is Fish and Chips or Sushi.