Park Adventures

"Ni! Harry! Come get your shoes on so we can go to the park!" Louis yelled up the stairs. Harry and Niall ran down the stairs and grabbed their shoes from him and sat down on the floor to put them on. Niall quickly put his on but Harry was having trouble.

"Papa" He said as his eyes filled with tears and his bottom lip started to wobble.

"Shh, no baby don't cry it's okay. I'll help you." Louis bent over and tied his shoes for him then lifted him onto his hip.

"They called me stupid papa." He whimpered.

"Don't listen to the voices baby, they're not real, it's okay." Harry just buried himself in Louis' neck and Louis hoped he'd cheer up when they got to the park.

"You ready to go love?" Liam asked as he came into the room carrying Harry's nappy bag, pecking Louis' lips quickly.

"Yep." Liam opened the door and took Harry from Louis, carrying him out to the car and putting him in his car seat as Louis did the same for Niall before getting in the passenger seat. They arrived at the park five minutes later and they got the kids out of the car. Niall ran straight to the slide and Harry pulled Louis towards the swings.

"Papa push me!" Harry said so Louis lifted him onto the swing and began pushing him as Harry squealed and laughed. Harry soon got bored and asked Louis to put him down.

"Okay go play with Ni Ni okay? But stay where dada and I can see you." Harry nodded and ran off to play with Niall. Liam and Louis watched them play in the sand for awhile and once they figured they'd be okay they started a conversation.

"How's work going love? Sorry I took away from your Saturday work schedule last week."

"Babe stop apologizing yeah? You were really ill, it wasn't your fault. Work is going well, I'm working with Ed Sheeran again on his last album before he goes on break so we're really pulling all the stops to make sure it's going to be amazing but you know anything Ed does is pretty much godly." Louis laughed and nodded.

"That's true, you should invite him over for dinner soon, it's been awhile since I've seen him."

"I'll definitely ask him." Liam and Louis got so lost in their conversation that they didn't notice Harry had spotted a butterfly and began running out of the park chasing it. Harry chased it for about five minutes until the butterfly finally flew up so high that Harry could barely see it. He turned around to tell his dada and papa that he was tired and wanted to go home when he realized he wasn't in the park anymore and his dads were nowhere to be seen. He looked around at the busy streets and he started to panic. He stood there and started sobbing and frantically looking around for his family. The voices were starting to come back and he wanted to scream.

"Hey love are you lost?" A girl spoke softly as she came up to him. Harry nodded and sniffled before looking up at the girl. She was pretty, she had long blonde hair and hazel eyes. She was pushing a small baby in a pram. She held her hand out for Harry and he blushed and grabbed it.

"Where did you last see your parents love?" Harry wiped his eyes.

"The park, I chased a butterfly and then when I looked around I didn't see them no more." His eyes watered and he let a tear slip but she quickly wiped it away.

"Hey don't cry babe, I'll take you back. I'm Niomi, what's your name?"

"Harry." She smiled at him as they walked towards the park. Soon he spotted his dads.

"Dada Papa!" he screamed running towards them. Louis wiped his tears and hugged Harry.

"Oh my god Harry I was so scared." He picked him up and he and Liam walked towards Niomi.

"Thank you so much for finding our son and bringing him back. Here." Liam pulled 100 pounds out of his wallet, handing it to her.

"Oh, no thank you, I can't take this. I just wanted to make sure he got back safely." Liam tried to give it to her again but she just shook her head so Liam sighed and put it away.

"Again thank you so much..."

"Niomi"

"Niomi. Thank you." She just smiled.

"He's adorable by the way. How old is he?"

"Um he's actually 16." She looked surprised but she just smiled again,

"Well he's a sweetheart. Anyway I have to go, I'm babysitting this little one and her mum will be home soon. Bye Harry. She leaned over and kissed his cheek and Harry blushed bright red causing them all to laugh. She said good bye and then left. Liam and Louis took the boys back to the car and Liam changed Harry's nappy quickly then strapped them in.

"I like Niomi, pretty. She's my new girlfriend."

"Oh, she is?" Louis asked, smiling. Harry just nodded before sticking his thumb in his mouth and falling asleep.

This was a combined prompt so thank you to peachemojilouis and STYLES1026 for the prompts.

QOTC: What's your favourite interview the boys have done? Mine are anything they've done with James Corden or Alan Carr. and Second question is, have you seen all of the AAOODs? I freaking love those although I was disappointed with the recent ones because he hinted towards Larry during several parts and then HE DIDN'T GIVE US LARRY :'(