Back For You

It was 1am on Saturday, the early morning hours of the day Louis and Liam were going to come home. After Harry had run away Zayn and Marcel talked to Niall about being careful with how he acted and what he said around Harry. Niall cried because he felt so bad, he was mad at Harry but he didn't expect him to run away, he didn't want him getting hurt. After that incident Niall didn't pick any more fights with Harry and they played together nicely along with Josh. Harry had a few episodes but luckily they weren't too extreme. They were able to check him back into reality relatively quickly and the most damage he had done was pull his hair a bit but he wasn't ripping chunks out like he's done in the past.

Zayn up and looked at the clock on the small table next to his side of the bed and saw it was only 1:42AM. He needed to have a wee so he got up and quietly slipped out of the room so as not to wake Marcel. He went to the loo and did his business and was walking back towards the room when he heard small cries. The closest room was Josh's which he was sharing with Niall so Zayn opened the door and looked in. He found them both peacefully sleeping so he knew it was Harry. He closed the door and walked down the hall a little bit to Harry's room and opened the door. Harry was moving around a lot in his sleep and crying so Zayn went over and picked him up.

"Hazza...Hazza babe wake up." Harry opened his eyes and began crying harder as Zayn cuddled him. "What's wrong love, did you have a bad dream?" Harry shook his head no.

"W-want d-dada and p-papa!"

"Baby they're on holiday, they'll be back in the morning though."

"N-no! Wont! l-left Hazza"

"No love they just went on holiday. If you go back to sleep I promise they'll be here when you wake up." Liam and Louis' flight was due to land at 5am and they'd be here to pick up the boys by 7. Harry wasn't having any of it though and ended up staying awake crying the rest of the night. Marcel woke up at 6 to find the spot next to him empty so he ventured into the family room to see Harry crying while Zayn was desperately trying to stay awake and comfort the small boy.

"Babe how long have you been up?"

"Since a little bit before 2, he hasn't stopped crying for four hours, not even for a little bit. He won't let me put him down. He's upset because he thinks my dads left him forever, I tried to tell him they're coming today but he doesn't understand." Marcel felt bad for both Zayn and Harry.

"Babe go to bed yeah? I'll take him and I'll just let Ni and Josh sleep in." Zayn nodded and Marcel held his arms out for Harry who easily went with him. Zayn pecked Marcel's lips muttering a quick"I love you" before trudging up the stairs and back to bed.

Harry continued to cry until the doorbell rang at 7:14 am. 

"Dada and Papa are here Hazza." Harry stopped crying as Marcel walked to front door. When he opened it and Harry saw his dads standing there he burst into sobs and reached out for them. Louis quickly took him from Marcel and they walked in and sat on the couch. Harry's sobs had reduced to sniffles now that his papa was holding him.

"Where's everyone else?" Liam asked, noticing the silence that filled the house.

"I let Niall and Josh sleep in and I just sent Zayn back up to bed like an hour ago because he'd been up with Harry since before 2AM and Harry cried the whole time. He thought you guys left him for good and weren't coming back. He did really well the other days though with just a few minor incidents. Niall only had one bad day."

"What happened?" Louis asked this time.

"Well Niall got a bit moody because of his blood sugar levels and he decided to rum his mouth and say bad words. Zayn spanked him though and told him what he was doing wasn't okay. A little bit after that he came into the kitchen and he actually got sick on the floor and almost passed out but we were able to keep him awake then Zayn took him out for lunch. Then we had our largest incident with Harry, the boys were playing and Niall and Harry got in an argument and Niall said some mean things so Harry tried to run away but we found him down the road and he was okay. We talked to Niall about it and he apologized and they were okay after that. Harry didn't have any major episodes so overall I think the week went well." Liam and Louis thanked him and then told him all about their holiday. An hour later Zayn came downstairs with Josh and Niall. He sat down and talked to his dads while Marcel got Harry and Niall's stuff ready. They stayed for lunch then thanked Zayn and Marcel once more before leaving and going home. That night as Liam and Louis laid in bed Louis finally accepted that he and Liam could leave the kids for a few days and have alone time and everything really would turn out okay.

I've lost motivation for my Narry story Deception so that'll be ending soon and this story will be my main focus and Sick and Hurt will be a side one that I update like once a week.

QOTC: What's the meanest thing anyone has ever said or done to you?