Bad Day

"Harry baby please look at me. Can you see me? It's Papa, I'm right here." Harry continued to shake and scream.

"NO NO NO! STOP TALKING I CAN'T DO THAT! STOP PLEASE, GO AWAY, YOU'RE MEAN!" Harry screamed. He wasn't yelling at Louis though, the voices were back and today they were strong. He began biting at his own arm and Louis tried to pry him off but he was like a leech.

"LIAM! BABE COME HERE QUICK!" Liam ran in to the room and wrapped his arm around Harry's torso pulling him one way while Louis pulled his arm the opposite way. They finally got him to detach but he began screaming and crying and flailing his arms around. Liam grabbed Harry's arms and held him tightly against his chest so he couldn't move and covered his eyes making Harry calm down a little bit.

"Dada...dummy?" Liam looked up at Louis and Louis nodded and went to get it. When he came back he was empty handed.

"Harry...baby.." He said cautiously. "I accidentally threw your dummy in the rubbish yesterday. I'll buy you another one tomorrow." Harry was not having it though.

"DUMMY! DUMMY!" Harry wailed. He began kicking and screaming again, kicking Louis in the jaw. Liam stood Harry up facing him.

"Harry Edward Paylinson look at me." Harry looked up at him with tears streaming down his face.

"We do not kick or hit people because we are upset. Say sorry to papa."

"Noooo!" Harry tried to break free from Liam's arms but Liam had a tight grip on him.

"Harry do you want to be spanked?" Harry had finally learned the difference between a spanking and a beating and it was an effective punishment for him however they made sure he was fully aware of his situation and surroundings before administering it.

"No!"

"Then apologize"

"Sorry papa"

"It's okay baby, just don't do it again." But Louis knew it would happen again, Harry lashed out frequently.

"Come on let's go get you in bed for a nap." Liam said as he lifted Harry up and carried him out of the room. He laid Harry down in his crib, covered him and gave him a warm bottle of milk before closing the curtains and leaving the room. Harry quickly finished his bottle and sat up, he was tired but he wanted his dummy. He whimpered a bit.

Harry you stupid baby

You're worthless

You're 16 but you act like a dumbass baby who can't do anything for himself, kill yourself Harry.

Yeah, end it.

"Stop stop stop!!!" Harry cried. he pulled at his hair ripping out small chunks. He threw his bottle at the wall.

"M' not a baby!"  He ripped off his nappy and threw it on the floor as he sobbed. He began scratching at his face just as Louis and Liam ran in. Louis grabbed Harry's hands from his face and pulled him out of the crib rocking him, not minding that he was naked and could possibly wee on him.

"What's wrong love?"

"M' not a baby, no nappy, no bottle, they called me a baby." Louis held him closer and rubbed his back.

"I know you're not a baby. You're our big boy. It's okay Harry. You have to wear a nappy though okay? Even big boys have accidents." Harry just sniffled and nodded allowing Louis to put a new nappy on him as Liam ran his fingers through Harry's hair.

Niall had been downstairs alone for over an hour now. His dada said he'd be right back because papa was calling him but he still hadn't come back. Niall didn't want to go get him because he figured he was busy with Harry as usual so he just sighed before sitting down on the couch and began silently crying. He was used to being forgotten but it still hurt. After awhile he realized he was going to have to suck it up and just start doing things for himself, he was alone now. He was hungry so he decided to go to the kitchen and make something. He wanted mac and cheese but it had to be made on the stove. He knew he wasn't supposed to touch the stove but he was hungry and he knew he'd probably be alone for a few more hours so he grabbed a chair and stood on it before turning on the stove and boiling water. He was stirring in the macaroni when he stepped a little too far forward, the chair fell out from under him causing him to hit his chin on the edge of the stove and his arm to land right on top of the fire before he fell to the floor letting out the loudest scream anyone in the house has ever heard. Liam and Louis sprinted down the stairs, Harry in Louis' arms.

"Shit, Niall!" Liam exclaimed before picking up the little boy and rushing him out to the car with Louis close behind. They took him to the hospital and Niall had to have his arm bandaged and his chin stitched up but other than that he was okay and was able to go home the same day. That night Liam cuddled Niall on the rocking chair next to his bed.

"Bug you know you're not supposed to touch the stove. You got hurt and you're lucky it wasn't worse. If the boiling water would have spilled all over you it would have been a lot more severe." Niall's eyes welled up with tears and he pushed Liam away, getting in his bed and tucking himself in.

"Bug.."

"No! You forgot about me, you left me alone for over an hour! You said you;d be right back and you didn't, you were with Harry! I had to try and make my own lunch because you weren't there!" Liam felt horrible, Niall was right.

"Baby I'm so sorry." He picked Niall back up and let Niall sob into his neck.

"Dada is so sorry bug."

"Please don't forget me again."

"Never again baby I'm so sorry, I love you so much."

"I love you too dada" That night Liam curled up on Niall's tiny bed with him and cuddled his son in his arms, falling asleep with him.

This was a combination of three prompts so thank you to LittleZaynThingsAmelia_Elizabeth_ ,and AstoundingWonderland for the prompts.

QOTC: What's your favourite song that's not by One Direction?