The Past Can Haunt You Pt.1

"GET OFF ME GET OFF PLEASE! STOP!"

"Wake up! Wake up!" Zayn shot up with tears streaming down his cheeks as Marcel looked at him with concern.

"Baby what happened? You were screaming in your sleep." Zayn looked at Marcel and collapsed in his arms sobbing.

"I dreamt about the rape. Marce I thought I had gotten over it but the memories just all came back!" Marcel's heart broke as he held his sobbing husband in his arms, Zayn hadn't had a nightmare like this in 2 years. Marcel would never forgive his father and uncle for what they did to Zayn.

"It's okay love, it'll be okay." Marcel cooed as he stroked Zayn's hair."Papa?" Both men turned to see Josh sitting in his wheelchair in the doorway.

"I heard you scream...I-I thought you were hurt!" Josh let out a choked sob and Zayn quickly got out of bed and picked up Josh.

"I'm okay Joshy, I just had a bad dream C'mon I'll take you back to bed love." Zayn took him back to his room and tucked him in then went back to his and Marcel's room.

"Babe are you sure you're alright? This hasn't happened in two years."

"M' fine, it was probably just a one time thing." Marcel just nodded and spooned Zayn from behind. He was worried about him but he knew Zayn was stubborn so there wasn't much he could do.

A week later and it was clear that it was not just a one time thing and Marcel felt helpless, all he could do was comfort Zayn through the nightmares even though he wished he could stop them. It was early Saturday morning and Marcel had a plan and was determined to help Zayn even though he knew that he wouldn't like it.

"Oi Oi!"

"Hi Louis."

"Oh hey Marcel, is everything alright?"

"Actually, not really. I kinda need your help."

"What's going on love?' Louis asked with concern.

"It's Zayn, this whole past week he's been having flashbacks and nightmares about the um...rape...this hasn't happened in two years and I'm worried. You can tell it's having an effect on him. I scheduled a session with Caspar for him today and I really want to go with him because he doesn't even know about it and m' afraid he'll freak out but I need someone to watch Josh for the night because of how bad Zayn's nightmares are getting and I know you're busy with Niall and Harry but I-"

"Marcel, breathe love. Zayn, my poor baby, of course I can watch Josh just bring him over whenever.

"Thanks Lou."

"Anytime Marcel, we love having him over. I'll see you in a bit then?"

"Yes, thanks again." Marcel said bye then hung up and went to go wake up Josh, he decided to let Zayn sleep in a bit longer.

"Joshy wake up love. We need to pack some stuff for you, you're going to spend the night at Uncle Lou's and Uncle Liam's."

"With Ni?"

"Yes baby Ni will be there. Now come on." Marcel picked him up and placed him in his wheelchair. "Start packing love I'll be back." Marcel went to his and Zayn's room. Zayn actually looked peaceful in his sleep for the first time in a week and Marcel hated to wake him but if he didn't they'd be late.

"Zayn love wake up." Zayn groaned and slowly opened his eyes.

"Marce it's so early, why'd you wake me up?" Zayn asked tiredly. Marcel figured it was now or never.

"Well I kinda booked you an appointment with Caspar in an hour...M' just worried about you." Zayn sat up and stared at Marcel emotionlessly.

To be continued. The only reason I'm doing it in two parts is simply because I'm so exhausted I'm fighting to keep my eyes open. I just wanted to give you guys a little something though because I haven't updated this fic in like two days and that's a lot for me. Let's try to get this chapter to 50 votes.

QOTC: How do you think Zayn is going to react to the fact that Marcel booked him a therapy session?