Vital Discussion

(WARNING! I'M WRITING MY OWN SMUT THIS TIME JUST TO TRY IT SO I APOLOGIZE IF IT'S HORRIBLE.)

Zayn was pacing around the room nervously as he waited for the shower to heat up. He had already taken a shower earlier but he needed more time to think about things. He needed to talk to Marcel about something important and he wasn't exactly sure how to bring it up. The water was finally warm enough so he stepped into the shower and began rinsing his hair. He felt arms wrap around his waist and he jumped and turned seeing Marcel standing behind him.

"Marcel you scared the shit out of me."

"Sorry babe, I called your name when I opened the door but you were too busy thinking. What's on your mind love?" Marcel asked as he began massaging conditioner into Zayn's scalp. Zayn relaxed into his husband's chest and just shrugged his shoulders. He knew exactly what was on his mind, he was just too afraid to share it with Marcel. Marcel frowned and gently turned Zayn around to look at him. 

"Baby you know you can talk to me about anything."

"I know but, I just, I don't know. Can we talk later?" Marcel just nodded and leaned in to peck Zayn's lips. As he pulled away he noticed how the water was dripping down Zayn's body and face. It made his abs glisten and Marcel couldn't help but stare.

"Babe are you okay?" Zayn asked. Marcel just nodded and stepped closer to Zayn, leaning up and gently biting his ear, whispering

"You just look so fucking hot right now." Zayn let out a low moan in the back of his throat as he felt himself getting turned on. He wrapped his arms around Marcel's neck and connected their lips again, this time it was full of passion and lust. Marcel reached around and grabbed Zayn's bum with both hands, gently squeezing it as Zayn moaned into his mouth. Marcel gently bit down on Zayn's bottom lip, tugging on it as he pushed him against the shower wall. He quickly attached his lips to Zayn's neck as he continued to squeeze his bum with one hand while he ran the other one up and down Zayn's abs.

"Oh..Oh fuck Marcel." Zayn moaned breathily as he pulled Marcel closer to him and slightly bucked his hips up to meet Marcel's. Marcel moaned at the contact and reached down to grasp Zayn's length, he pumped it a few times before getting on his knees and replacing his hand with his mouth. He kissed the tip making Zayn arch his back before putting Zayn's whole length in his mouth. He started slowly which made Zayn whimper and tangle his hands in Marcel's shoulder-length curly hair.

"F-faster oh god, M-Marcel" Zayn moaned loudly as Marcel sped up, hollowing in his cheeks as he bobbed up and down. Zayn's legs began to shake but before he could release Marcel stood up.

"Why'd you stop?" Zayn groaned. Marcel just shushed him before pushing Zayn against the wall again, chest first this time. He put his hand under the water then brought one finger down to circle around Zayn's entrance.

"Are you ready love?" Zayn nodded then let out a loud moan as Marcel entered one finger in him.

"F-fuck prep. I need you now." Marcel placed the tip at Zayn's entrance as Zayn impatiently rocked back against him.

"Mmm slow down my love, be patient." Marcel whispered into Zayn's ear. He then pushed the tip in and let Zayn adjust.

"Move" Marcel pushed all the way in before pulling out again and slamming back in immediately hitting Zayn's prostate.

"OH FUCK MARCE! Oh god do it again." Marcel grabbed the wall in front of him with one hand the placed the other one on the small of Zayn's back, steadying himself before he quickly began thrusting in and out of him at a rapid pace hitting his prostate every time.

"Fuck princess you're so tight." Marcel moaned as he felt himself getting close to his high. Zayn moaned and whimpered so loudly it echoed throughout the room. He reached down to touch himself but Marcel grabbed both his hands and pinned them against the wall above his head as he continued thrusting into him.

"Don't touch yourself, I wanna see what my cock alone can do to you." Marcel said huskily as his breathing got heavier.

"S-so good...S-SHIT!" Zayn cried out as Marcel hit his prostate again making him release all over his  own chest.

"Fuck baby I'm close." Marcel said before releasing inside Zayn seconds later. He slowly pulled out making Zayn wince. Marcel turned Zayn back around and licked the cum off Zayn's chest before attaching his lips to Zayn's once more.

"I love you so much."

"I love you even more."

They cleaned each other off before turning off the now cold water and stepping out of the shower. They dried off and put on their boxers before getting in bed and cuddling up to each other but then Zayn remembered everything he'd been thinking about earlier and sat up.

"Is everything okay Zee?"

"I need to talk to you about something serious." The smile fell from Marcel's face and he sat up as well.

"You don't want a divorce right?" Zayn laughed.

"Baby if I wanted a divorce we wouldn't have just had steaming hot shower sex." A look of relief spread across Marcel's face.

"What's going on then?"

"Marcel...I..I want to start a family with you." Marcel sat there emotionless for about 30 seconds before breaking out into the biggest smile Zayn had ever seen and leaned forward to kiss Zayn sweetly.

"I thought you'd never bring that up, I've been wanting this for awhile now."

"You really want to start a family with me?"

"There's no one else on this planet I'd rather start a family with. Now why don't we get some sleep and we'll contact an adoption agency tomorrow and start the process." Zayn smiled and nodded, kissing Marcel one more time before turning off the lights and cuddling up to him falling asleep excited about the next day.

Yay so Zarcel want to adopt! This prompt was my idea. Once again sorry for the bad smut, I'm extremely awkward about writing it.

QOTC: Who's your favourite Youtuber?

Also, leave some prompts down below, I have a few ideas of my own planned that I'm for sure putting in this story but other than that it's still a prompt based fic.