I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter17)

Start from the beginning

"That's nice." Was all Jayleen said.

Her phone beeped and she looked down immediately, biting her lip. She was thinking for a second and stood up quickly. "I need to use the restroom, be back in a sec!" she said and skirted towards the restroom.

"I hope Jayleen's alright, she seems kind of sad," Piper said with a frown.

"I'm sure she's going to be alright," I said, acting like I didn't care. If I showed her how much I cared, she'd get jealous.

"Maybe she's having trouble with a boyfriend," she suggested. I turned to look at her.

"She told you she had a boyfriend?" I asked, I noticed I looked kind of peeved off, so I shrugged and turned to look away.

"No, but maybe she does. She's very beautiful, I bet she has to have one. I use to think she was going to end up with Devin. They spent a lot of time together while you were in the coma…" she said. I frowned, I didn't like thinking Jayleen was with some other guy besides me. Remembering how Devin would always kiss her in front of me got me annoyed. Even then I would get jealous..

Piper started talking about the things she's done for the wedding with my mom, I didn't feel like hearing it, so I would just nod and throw a fake smile. She seems to think I'm still excited for the wedding.

I looked up and Jayleen is taking a seat in front of us again, avoiding looking at me. Piper stopped talking and turned to look at her.

"So Jayleen, what color do you like the more, lavender or light green?" Piper asked, curious. Jayleen looked nervous and bit her lip. "I like lavender, I've always have since I was a kid," she finally whispered and kept looking out the window.

Piper started talking a lot more of the wedding and Jayleen looked upset. A few minutes later, Jayleen turned to look back at us, with a small smile, she was nervous. Why is she so nervous?

"I invited someone, hope that's alright," she said, avoiding me, looking at Piper. Invited someone? Who? Devin?

"That's fine!" Piper said with a bright smile. Jayleen stood up and quickly and went towards the door. I turned around and I could already feel the anger starting to rise in me.

"Jaylie!" Kendall said and grabbed her in a hug. What the fuck is he doing here? Why the hell did she invite him?! WHY does she look so happy in his fucking arms?

They pulled apart and then he quickly gave her a peck on the lips! WTF! What is she thinking?! Why is she letting that asshole kiss her?! I just wanted to go kick his little puny ass and take her with me!

"Aw," Piper said when she saw them kiss. I clenched my hands together so I wasn't tempted to kick his ass for even touching her. I looked up at them, she had a freaking blush on her cheeks! She whispered something to him and kissed his cheek. I swear I don't think I can control myself anymore. They started walking towards us, holding fucking hands! Does she like him now?!

She turned to look at me, the smile immediately slipped off her face and then she turned to Piper, who was smiling hugely at them! Fucking great!

"Piper, this is my... boyfriend Kendall," Jayleen said, looking at Piper. I felt my something in me, just sink deeply. Hearing her say that Kendall is her boyfriend, hurt. I turned to glare at Kendall who was a fucking grin on his face.

"Nice to meet you Kendall," Piper said. "Same here," Kendall said and shook her hand. Then he turned to me, with a glare on his face. I clenched my jaw, restraining myself from yelling at him.

"Ayden," he said, forcefully.

"Kendall," I said, disgusted.

Then sat down in front of us, Kendall keeping Jayleen very close to his side.