Fifty:Decisions

Demi's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I quickly grabbed it before it woke Wilmer up. Yes, Wilmer spend the night, but only because he was too tired to drive home.

I looked at the caller ID. It was my manager. "Hello?" I asked in a hushed voice.

"Hey, Demi, what've you been up to?"

I dragged myself out of bed and left the room. "Uh, nothing much. I've got a teaching job."

"Do you have any breaks coming up?" My manager asked as I sat myself down on the couch.

"Yeah, I'm actually on summer break now."

"Great, because people have been asking about you. Everyone wants you to perform again."

"Oh?" I asked, nervous to see where this is going.

"So I've contacted some old friends, got your band back together-"

"Wait, hold on-"

"Demi Lovato, you are going back on tour this summer!" My manger said in excitement.

I, on the other hand, was not as thrilled.

"I can't just get up and go like that," I said.

"Why? Is your stage fright back? Don't worry, we can work on that," my manager said.

"No, it's not that. I have responsibilities now," I tried to explain.

"Demi, your acting like you have a kid or something." I didn't respond to that, instead remained silent. "Oh my god, Demi do you have a kid?"

"Yes, I've had a little one come into my life." I smiled at the thought of Avery.

"But... Who's the father?"

"Well, I'm not sure-"

"Demi?!" My manager yelled through the phone.

"Calm down, it isn't like that. I adopted her," I said.

There was a short pause in out conversation before my manager spoke again. "Since when?"

"Around the beginning of this year. A little before, actually."

"And you never told me?"

"It's been crazy with the whole situation. The point is, I for want to leave her behind, but I'm scared to take her with. I just can't go on your again right now," I explained.

"Demi, we've already set dates. People are so excited. If you cancel, it's going to look really bad. It's going to disappoint all of your fans."

"The fans already know?" I asked. I got no response, so I took that as a yes. "Why am I the last to know? You should have checked with me first!"

"It was supposed to be a surprise for you. You've always been up ad ready to go.

"A lot can happen in several years."

"Obviously. But still, please consider it. Everyone's looking forward to this."

I took a minute to just breath. "Okay, I'll think about it."

"Thanks, Demi. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up, then sighed heavily. What was I supposed to do?

Just then, little Avery came into the room and sat on the couch next to me. She laid her head on my lap, and I put my arm across her body. Her eyes closed again, and I felt her slowly drifting back off to sleep.

Avery is my main priority. I have to fit my schedule around her. My decision will be based on whether or not she's comfortable with this or not.

I had so many people comment great suggestions, so thank you SO MUCH for those! It seemed like a lot of people wanted Demi to go back on tour, which I loved! Ideas instantly started coming to mind.

The people who suggested the tour was irreswiftable iluvleamichele18 and jaybird2002

Thank you again everyone for commenting, it helped tremendously.

I would also like to thank you for being patient with me. I'm updating as much as possible, but it gets hard. I have barely any free time. And sometimes, I'm not in the best of moods to write. I'm sorry I'm always making the same excuses , but yeah.

I'm on spring break, so I will hopefully have more time to write. I'll still be busy, but I definitely won't be AS busy.

Finally, thank you all for your reads, votes, and comments. It still amazes me that people actually want to read my stories.

Love you!