"What's the picture?" I mumbled, sitting up straight. Might as well eat something. I put some mash-potatoes on my plate and smothered them with gravy.

"It's a picture of the original order. And your eating more than that!" He put some stuff on my plate, so I rolled my eyes, but I started eating anyway. Even though I'm not really hungry.

"Harry! Your trial is in the morning! Gracie, your not going and that is final!" Arthur stated, looking me straight in the eye. Harry put his hands on my hips, chuckling. "I'll take you Harry. On my way to work that is. But for now, you ought to get some sleep!"

"Oh Harry if you bring me down some good clothes I'll clean them!" Molly smiled, patting his shoulder.

"Gracie sweetheart, can you babysit tomorrow? All of your owls came in and I'll go get your supplies if you will. I don't think Lilly is going to let you out of the house again!" Mum laughed, passing Lilly over to me. I nodded, smiling at my little sister.

"Hey baby girl! Did you fight with Mummy again?" I smiled, trying to look stern. I can't keep a smile off my face when I'm looking at her.

"No!" She giggled, hiding her face. I laughed, pulling her closer to me. She yawned, snuggling up like I do with Harry. Great, not only am I as short as a kid, I act like one. I stood up, holding her like I did when she was first born.

"Of course I'll babysit the munchkins." I giggled, not looking at anyone in particular. "Night!" I jogged up the stairs, holding Lilly. She has a crib in my room, Mum and Dad's room, and a room for her when she gets older. Ginny and Mione moved in next door, so now there are four girls sharing one bathroom because our rooms connect through it. I put Lilly down in her crib and wrapped her blanket around her. I handed her her favorite toy, this little doll. She loves it. Anyway, after that she was out like a light.

I changed clothes, Harry's t-shirt and some shorts. Then I crawled into bed, and fell asleep. I miss Harry. I hope his trial turns out okay.

---------------------------------------

"Gracie! Wake up! We're going with Aunt Maxie to get your school stuff and ours!" Nat shook me awake, when I sat up, she and Fred were holing Lilly and James. "You have about twenty minutes before we leave, I'll watch them until your ready!"

"Thanks Nat. I'm just going to take a quick shower!" I smiled, running towards the bathroom. No one was in there so that's good. I hopped in and did my thing. Washed my hair and all that good stuff. When I got out, I brushed my hair and my teeth, then walked into my room to get ready. Thank goodness only the girls were in there. I held my towel up with one hand and grabbed my clothes with the other. "Be right back just gotta get dressed!"

"Okay. We're leaving in like two minutes!"

"Got it!" I closed the door and threw on my clothes. I put on some eyeliner and lipgloss and then walked out. "Time?"

"Right on it! See ya!" Nat handed me the twins and they bounded downstairs. When everyone was gone, I sighed, looking at the twins.

"Well guys, we're all alone!" Lilly stared up at me but James looked around all mischievous like. "Okay okay I know what your thinking James! Ice cream!" I cheered, skipping out of the room. I hopped downstairs, smiling and singing to the kids. "Eenie Meenie Mione mo!" I laughed, putting them down in their chairs. "Ice cream!" I laughed, pulling it out if the freezer.

"Yay!" Lilly clapped and James cheered. I laughed at the two of them, putting a few scoops in each bowl. "Ice tweam!" Lilly laughed, mispronouncing the word. I laughed again, handing her a spoon.