Harry smiled, looking extremely happy with his plan. "Of course I'll teach you!" I smiled, pulling him into the empty charms room. "Right now!" I smirked, picking up a pillow. "Just say accio pillow and focus on the pillow!" He nodded, pulling out his wand.

"Accio pillow!" There was a tug at the pillow in my hands. Nodding at him, he tried again. "Accio pillow!" This time, it fought harder to get away.

"I think if you try one more time you'll be fine Harry! Come on! Focus really hard!"

"Accio pillow!" It flew from my hands right to him. "Thanks!" He smiled, tossing it aside. "Accio chair!" The chair skidded across the room, stopping in front of him. "Accio!" He stopped, a smirk coming over his face. "Accio Gracie!" I laughed as I felt myself being pulled across the room.

"I didn't know you could summon people like that!" I giggled, he wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I rested my hands on his chest, smiling up at him. We stayed there, silent for a few minutes.

"Gracie, promise me you'll be careful tomorrow?" Harry said, resting his forehead on mine.

"Only if you will!" I whispered, kissing him softly. "I promise Harry."

"And I promise you." He smiled, hugging me. I love our sweet moments like this! But it's sad that it takes something like this to get one.

"Oh, sorry!" We both turned towards the door, who showed Neville standing there awkwardly. "Um, I was looking for Gracie. Er, the rose is here! Should I ask now?" I nodded furiously.

"Go go go! Ask her now!" I squealed, pushing him out of the door. He nodded, but looked a bit nervous. "You'll be great!" I smiled, pulling Harry out the door with me. I pulled them both up to the common room, I opened the door quickly and pointed to Ginny in the corner. He walked over there quickly, the rose hidden behind his back. Is it wrong to eavesdrop.

"Hi Ginny! Uh, whatcha doin?" She looked up and smiled at him, then down at the book she was reading and frowned.

"I'm studying, I want to see if there's anything I can tell Gracie during the task. I'm worried about her!" She bit her lip nervously. Neville shifted on his feet, then sat beside her.

"Hey! Cheer up! We all know Gracie, she'll do great! Brilliant even! You know, I bet she wins?" Neville smiled. Ginny smiled back, looking a bit proud.

"I'm glad she's my big sister. She's always been there. Sometimes my brothers are overwhelming, but I know that she's always there. Oh, I'm sorry! You must have come over here for a reason and I'm babbling!" She giggled, looking at her shoes. I smiled, moved by what she said. I don't just have Lilly and James to win for, I have Ginny too. All my little siblings and my family. That's who I'm doing it for.

"Yeah um, I wanted to ask you something!" He pulled the rose out from behind him and her eyes widened. "Will you go to the Yule Ball with me?"

"Of course I will!" She squealed, taking the rose and giving Neville a one arm hug.

"Sweet success!" I sighed, walking over to the couch. Harry laughed, following me, but I didn't get to be comfortable.

"Oi! Gracelyn Paige Black!" Nat yelled, standing with Mione at the top of the stairs. Multiple people turned to look at me. "You're going to bed! Lets go get dinner! You have to be well rested for the task tomorrow!" She came down, never breaking eye contact. Multiple people in the room nodded and murmured in agreement.

"You too Potter!" Fred and George started down the stairs from the boys dorm. Harry and I exchanged a quick glance. We were dragged into the hall, where there were only two or three students since dinner just started, but I noticed all the champions in here, each with a few friends. Ginny and Neville came with us, Neville helping Harry, Fred, and George and of course Ginny was with the girls and I.