Mione and Nat worked on getting it up in a bun, Ginny put some product in it to, making it sleek and shiny. Then I curled the tips, we added a few clips and weaved rhinestones and through her hair. Her make up was as we said, with the same eyeliner, and we also added body glitter, making her stand out from the rest of us. She has to, she's the bride. "Voila!" I smiled, spinning her chair around so she could see herself in the mirror.

Tears brimmed in her eyes. "It's perfect! Thank you guys so much!" She jumped up, hugging each of us in turn. We smiled, hugging her back. "Now, you two sit down!" She pointed to Nat and I, taking the straightener and curling iron in hand.

When she finished, we looked similar to Mione and Gracie. Light blush, smoky eye, water line eyeliner, and gloss lips with a darker lining. It looked perfect! My hair was in beach waves and Nat's was curled to perfection. "All we need now is to get dressed!" I smiled, clapping my hands together. "Nat, where are the dresses?"

Her face visibly paled and she face palmed. "In the hiding place! With all our shoes!" I groaned, glaring at Nat, how are we going to do this with out getting them caught. "Wait! Harry's invisibility cloak! Maxie, you summon it and we'll go get the dresses and shoes!"

"Accio cloak!" She waved we wand, pointing towards the door.

"Hey!" Harry yelled, coming down the hall. I opened the door and grabbed it quickly, making sure he didn't see me. He started pounding on the door, along with Dad, Ron, and the twins.

"What do you need the cloak for?" Ron bellowed, kicking the door.

"Nat, being the genius she is, forgot our dresses and shoes, so I have to get them. And none of you all are allowed to see us! So I need the cloak!" I called, placing the cloak over my head. Maxie cast a spell so it wouldn't mess up my hair, and Nat was pointing her wand at the door.

"All of you back up and I swear to Merlin! If you try to peak at Gracie I will hurt you!" She snarled, ushering all the others out of the way and opening the door, using it to shield herself. The boys backed up, watching the space at the door. Rolling my eyes, I walked past them, careful not to touch them. I walked over to our hiding space and shrunk the dresses down so they'd be easier to carry. I grabbed the back of shoes and took off down the hall. The boys were still gathered round the door, waiting.

"Move!" I laughed, trying to get past them. Fred and George snatched at the cloak, I backed up as quick as I could. "Nat! Your boyfriends trying to ruin it!" His face pale.

"Fred Weasley!" She hissed, pulling the door open, but she was still hidden behind it. Come on Gracie!" I hustled into the room, and Nat closed the door behind me. "Did you get them?" I nodded, smiling at her. I placed all the dresses and shoes on the bed neatly, handing Maxie's to her.

"Here ya go! Now go change, we'll all change in here!" I winked, locking the door. Maxie said a few spells to make sure the couldn't get in or see through it, then skipped into the bathroom with her dress. I handed Ginny the red dress with the black belt around it. It had on sleeve and looked tight. She had elegant, strappy heels to go with it. Mione's dress was light pink, hugging her waist then flaring out at the bottom. All our dress were knee length and we all had heels to match. Mione's were a light brown and were the wedged peep-toe heels.

Nat wore a blue dress, similar to my purple one. Her dress was tight, hugging her body like a second skin. Her heels were higher than the rest of ours, but fit her personality well. My dress had a sparkle silvery belt around it. It was strapless, and tight up top, flaring out at the waist. I had sparkly silver heels that matched the dress. And we all had jewelry to match. All in all, we looked amazing. Maxie stepped out of the bathroom shyly, her cheeks scarlet and her eyes bright.