Part 48

Kol ordered Bonnie to stay and guard Tom who was put into a magic induced sleep to keep him out of the way while he went to the boarding house. "Where is everyone!" Rebekah screamed running into the house along with Stefan in bloody clothes and heaving. "The twins are dead and Kai led a hunter right to us, we barely got away" Stefan added. After hearing that the boarding was being attacked Stefan rushed out to help Kol and Rebekah stayed with Bonnie helping try to reach Kat and Elijah. Klaus, Caroline and Nadia returned nearly an hour later with Matt who was passed out. As Caroline and Bonnie prepared to go and help at the boarding house Kol and Stefan sped into the house with irritation etched into their faces. "Kai was conveniently present help Damon and Elena when the hunter attacked. He got the bloody doppleganger to kill Conner" Kol spat pouring himself a drink. "What could he possibly gain from that, he needs a hunter to find Silas" Rebekah sighed. 

Over the next few days they kept a watch out for the other hunters but neither came around so they threw themselves into research to find out all they could about the hunters; KAt and Elijah had finally checked in and were still away with the hunter on their trail. "Jeremy needs to kill a vampire!" Damon yelled running into the mansion one night. Elena had been locked away in the cell of the boarding house to keep her from killing herself "Kai says that the only way to break the hunters curse is for a new hunter to emerge and Jeremy is a hunter"

"You can't trust Kai Damon!" Stefan yelled. "I can't trust you all! I said it was a bad idea to play with hunters but you did it anyway and now Elena is suffering because of it!"

"This is your own fault!" Caroline cut in. "We told you to stay here, we offered you protection but in true Damon fashion you decided to be an ass. We told you that Kai is an psychopath and that he wasn't to be trusted--"

"I need to help Elena!" Damon shouted. "I'm sorry Damon but if helping Elena means helping Kai then count us out... We won't help him raise the dead" Stefan sighed hanging his head as Damon stormed out. "A desperate Damon isn't what we need right now" Bonnie said breaking the silence. "A desperate Damon and a manipulative Kai is worse" Matt said coming into the living room with Nadia. "Damon knows too much about whats going on here and it would smart to assume he's gonna share this information with his new friend Kai. We need to have Elijah and Kat lure the hunter back here and we force his participation" Klaus said pacing the living room. "Even with Damon's knowledge he needs a Bennett witch to read the map and since I won't be doing that then we're in the clear. Elijah and Kat can lose the hunter and come home" Bonnie smiled and the others joined after turning over the idea in their heads. Caroline and Klaus both clutched their stomachs and doubled over in pain, their screams rang out as they fell to the floor canines protruding and claws coming out. "Shit! the eclipse we have to get them to the basement!" Kol yelled grabbing Klaus and Rebekah grabbed Caroline since if they were bitten they'd survive werewolf venom. Klaus and Caroline were thrown into the cell Bonnie had spelled as they shifted their wolves taking over "We had to go to the caves! We have to make sure Tyler and wolves are locked up or the whole town could be massacred" Bonnie gasped pushing Matt into another cell and spelling it so no one could enter and he couldn't leave for his safety while everyone else sped away to round up any loose wolves. 

"Are you sure this is the only way?" Jeremy asked creeping into the mansion with Kai. "The cure for the hunter's curse is hidden, we either find it or she dies. The curse was meant to make the vampire that killed the hunter kill themselves; it's the only way to save her." Kai answered leading Jeremy down to the cellar where they stood in front of a coffin. "Does it have to be him?"

"Jer to complete the mark you'd have to kill thousands and Elena would have probably ripped her own heart from her chest by then, kill an original and every vampire from their blood line dies with them. Your mark gets completed and we can go find Elena's cure... I only knew her a short while but I consider her a friend" Kai smiled opening the coffin revealing Finn's body. 

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!  

Unedited... I'll go back and fix it I promise