Part 37

First let me say I'm sorry for the delay... I thought pt 37 posted already I didn't realize it never posted.... It's like 3 in the morning so if there are any mistakes please point them out because it's a long one...

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!!!!! Hope you all had a blast I sure did and hope you guys

Prom had arrived and Caroline and Rebekah had sent everyone but the prom committee out while the had the house decorated to perfection. The black curtains and red carpets contrasted beautifully, the chandeliers sparkled and crystals lined the walls giving off a shimmering effect; the slideshow Bonnie and April had done was to be projected on the walls. "Paper Ballots!!! Who the hell is gonna count paper ballots?" Rebekah snapped at Hayley and Elena when they showed up to the house shouting for Caroline. "It's the easiest way" Hayley shot back rolling her eyes. "It's the laziest way! How are you gonna keep track of who has voted versus who hasn't? Who's gonna take the time to tally them without missing prom? This is awful you two had one job" Caroline sighed loudly pinching the bridge of her nose. "Care you smell kinda wolfy"

"Mind it Hayley!" she yelled trying to calm herself down. "How about electronic voting? We can set up a way for everyone to text their vote"

"April that is brilliant!" Caroline smiled hugging her "it'll also tally for us" Rebekah added. "There is still no way for us to know if people are voting twice or rigging it by have people who aren't even here to vote" Bonnie added leaving them all silent until Kol strolled into the kitchen to let the girls know that he'd brought women to do their hair, makeup and nails. "Use their ID numbers" he suggested. Kol's idea was to use a laptop and make it so that the student had to log in with their school ID number before voting so no number could be used twice. "I'm impressed that surprisingly isn't stupid" Rebekah smirked at the idea and they were all thankful when he said he'd do it for them. After checking the last minute details Caroline and Rebekah joined Kat and Nadia who'd already begun their facials. Caroline wore a baby blue mermaid gown decorated in jewels with silver stilettos and a diamond Cartier earring and necklace set she borrowed from Rebekah, her hair was pulled up into a huge bun and makeup flawless; Klaus stepped from the bathroom in his tux wearing a black mask. "You look absolutely ravishing love" he breathed before kissing her hand. "Too much or no?" 

"perfect" he laughed handing her a silver and blue accented mask as they  went to join the others at the top of the stairs where they would make their grand entrance. Bonnie wore a fitting green dress that was beautifully decorated with silver flowers, her hair was spiraled and pinned over to one side and her mask black and silver. Rebekah's dress was pink and almost completely covered in purple beads, she wore purple heels and her hair was pulled off of her face and flowing down her back; her mask was pink and shaped like a tiara. Kat wore a red short sleeved gown, the entire top portion was lace and see thru with a daring split up the side. Kat's hair was pulled into a mohawk and loose curls littered her neck and shoulders perfectly with a cat themed red and black mask. Nadia wore a black form fitting turtleneck dress which was also lace and see thru with black stilettos, her hair was pulled into a high ponytail elongating her neck with a lace mask that covered her eyes like a veil. "OH MY GOD you guys look amazing... I'm so jealous" April gushed while she waited to be announced with the prom committee; Hayley looked disgusted. 

Dates

Caroline & Klaus

Rebekah & Stefan

Bonnie & Kol