Part 15

"I have the perfect song" Bekah said. "Well then I rather enjoy this position Katarina" Klaus said with a smug grin. Bonnie ran over digging in Klaus' pocket and grabbed his phone and Katarina had Caroline's ready to record. "I'm making you a keepsake relax" Bonnie giggled. Rebekah got out her phone going over to the docking station and asking Caroline if she was ready; Caroline quickly downed two shots and nodded at Rebekah who played "Hypnotic" by Zella Day. 

The song started and Caroline seductively swayed to the beat while walking over to where Klaus sat kicking his feet apart to open his legs. She slowly slid her hands up his thighs leaning in until their faces were less than an inch apart then turned and sat on his lap rolling her hips causing cheers to erupt. Caroline smirked feeling his muscles flex wanting to move his hands to touch her as he buried his face in the crook of her neck lightly kissing and sucking the skin making her quickly lose herself in his touch. Wanting to keep control she pulled away leaning forward releasing her hair from the clip and flipping it back at him. As the chorus started she rose turning to face him unbuttoning the blouse and taking it off and letting it fall to the floor then unbuttoned his shirt placing tiny kisses on his chest as she did; she surprised herself when she licked his abs. Kol and Enzo cheered as she pulled up the tank top exposing her stomach and Klaus swallowed the lump in his throat at the sight. Her jeans hung very low and when she bent over then pulled her leg up in a heel stretch then fell into a split he couldn't suppress the lust filled growls; she danced around him caressing his arms and bare chest, kissing and licking along his neck and jaw; a few times she kissed the very corner of his mouth but when he turned to meet her kisses she pulled away smirking before sitting on his lap again rolling her hips in a figure eight and when she felt him harden she got up again.

You do to me so well

Hypnotic taking over me

Make me feel like someone else

While whispering the lyrics in Klaus' ear Caroline rubbed her knee between his legs feeling how hard he was. Drunk and feeling herself she straddled his lap grinding against him hearing him moan against her neck as he sucked whatever skin he could find.

I don't wanna come back down

I don't wanna touch the ground

Pacific ocean dug so deep

Hypnotic taking over me

She continued feeling him struggle to break free of Bonnie's spell; and when she slowly drug her nail down the side of his neck then licked away the blood he nearly lost his mind and the animal in him came out. Caroline was shocked when she pulled away and Klaus' eyes were shining bright gold she was completely captivated. Caroline continued with Klaus' torture until he surprised her by suddenly grabbing her waist caressing the skin like she was a bubble he was afraid he was going to pop. Tightening his grip he held her tighter, pulled her closer... they lost themselves in each other. As the song came to an end she found her courage so she wound her fingers in his hair pulling his head back and kissed him, their hearts raced and tongues dances as they let the love and lust wrapped around them, swallowing them whole. The cheers from the others brought them back to reality and Caroline blushed listening to the praises and compliments she was getting. "Oh my god who knew innocent little Care Bear was a total vixen! I'm so proud to call you my vampire daughter" Kat squealed fanning herself playfully. "I'm gonna make you pay for that love" Klaus chuckled lowly in her ear.