Part 31

Matt and Nadia walked back hand in hand seeing that the others had gone back into the water and joined them where they stayed a few more hours before heading home to change for the party that night. Everyone noticed that Matt and Nadia were much closer since their walk and the girls were dying to ask so the minute the reached the house everyone went to Nadia's room. "Spill it, what happened between you and Donnovan?" Kat dove in as soon as the door closed. "We just talked" she blushed as she told them about the conversation leaving out that she would turn him after graduation; he wanted to tell everyone himself. "How is this possible, I've known him for 3 days but I already feel like I can't live without him... I love him" she whispered shocked that they weren't surprised. Bonnie once again explained mating and revealed that she and Matt were mates. "That's why you feel so strongly for him, that's how Klaus fell in love with a 9 year old girl, how Rebekah and Stefan hadn't seen each other since the 20's but still ended up with each other... How after 500 years Elijah and your mother were still in love" Bonnie smiled rattling off a few examples. They talked a bit more and Nadia was thankful that no one asked about the fact he is human and she's a vampire. "Bonnie, Caroline don't think Rebekah and I haven't noticed that you two are practically glowing... I want all the dirty details later" Kat laughed before going to her own room. Caroline wore tiny black shorts and a white bandeau and a completely sheer tunic with white sandals, Bonnie wore sea green shorts with a matching ruffled crop top and white sandals, Rebekah a spaghetti strapped pink dress that reached her knees with pink flip flops and Katarina a strapless red jumper with short shorts and a black belt around the waist with black sandals; lastly Nadia wore a long white maxi dress with a thick tan belt around the waist with tan sandals. All the men in attendance were in awe at their significant others and compliments rang out. "Let's stay together, compel annoying humans don't kill them Klaus and Kol" Elijah stated as they left for the beach. They party was in full swing when they arrived so they quickly grabbed drinks and joined in on the fun. "You came! I'm Elle" the blonde girl who'd invited them said to Matt while he was getting Nadia another drink. "Matt, thanks for inviting us" he nodded and walked away. "Want to dance or take a walk?" she yelled over the music following him. He finally reached Nadia and turned to face Elle "I don't know if you're just not getting the hint or you're ignoring it but this is Nadia my girlfriend; all of the guys I came with are with their girlfriends, everyone of them... so please just stop because the girls are all hot heads and it won't end well for you" he said grabbing Nadia and leading her away toward the others. "So I'm your girlfriend?" Nadia whispered in his ear with a smile. "You you're stuck with me" he laughed and kissed her hand. The rest of the night went pretty well though there were quite a few fights; Kat punched a boy for grabbing her ass, Bonnie slapped a girl who all but flashed Kol and Nadia ended up choking out Elle. Caroline and Klaus decided to take a walk on the beach away from everyone else tired of the attention. "What do you want to do after graduation love?" Klaus asked while the walked. "I haven't thought about it much, of course I want to go to college eventually but I think I wanna travel a bit; Maui was so fun I wanna see what else is out there" she answered looking to the stars. They both stopped suddenly listening to the area around them hearing twigs snap in the distance "something's off here, let's go get the others" Klaus said grabbing Caroline's hand preparing to speed away when a bomb went off in front of them. Caroline and Klaus went down both gasping for air due to vervain/wolfsbane combination in the air. "We caught some!" a girl's voice rang out in the night. "This is the one she wanted, the hybrid" the dark haired girl who'd invited Klaus said coming into view. "It's the wrong girl, we need the Petrova Doppleganger, stake this one and get the doppleganger" she order jamming a syringe into Klaus' neck then walking away.