Part 11

Bonnie trembled with anger frying Stefan, Tyler and Damon's brain. "Is this why you asked us here Elena!" Caroline screamed."You have to give them back! Klaus is coming and we're all dead if we don't"

"Well Elena's dead if we do" Damon choked out after regaining his composure. "Elena! Elena! Elena! If she wants to live she needs to die, turn her already"

"How could you Care she's supposed to be you're friend!" Tyler yelled. "I've already died once for her, none of us is coming back this time"

"You've been around the originals for too long blondie do you hear yourself!?!"

"We're not apart of this" Caroline said and sped for the door behind Bonnie but was caught by Damon. She threw him off quickly but was caught by Tyler. "Sorry blondie, can't have you siding with the originals" Damon said before snapping her neck. "Try me" Bonnie screamed at them as she once again fried their brains then made it to her car heading straight for the Mikaelson Mansion. She walked in without knocking and placed a barrier around herself for safety. "Ah Bennett witch come to pay for your sins" Klaus said vamping in front of her with Rebekah but both were rebounded back by the barrier. "We didn't know about Kol or that they took your mother Elena was literally just about to tell me and Care when you showed up Bek; we wouldn't do that to you" Bonnie said pleadingly. "I love Kol" she sniffed. She went on to explain that the only reason they were going to tell them is because they want her to open Esther's coffin which is spelled shut. "I don't know where it is yet and if I don't open it Damon won't give Caroline back"

"What do you mean give her back Bennett" Klaus growled revealing yellowing eyes. "They knew we were going to tell you what happened and that we wouldn't side with them; they couldn't stop me but Damon snapped Caroline's neck and Tyler has her now; tonight is a full moon" Bonnie said in tears. "Have you done a locator spell yet?" Rebekah asked ashamed that she'd jumped to conclusion about her new found friends. "I needed to explain first, Care was devastated when she heard ; she'd want you to know that she didn't betray you she loves you guys; we both do, your like family. I don't want to open it but I will to get Caroline back" she sniffed. Elijah and Katherine had walked in during the middle of Bonnie's story story and was angered as they sat down to come up with a plan. After dropping the barrier Katarina and Rebekah pulled Bonnie into a hug apologizing for doubting them "There isn't much time. I can bring Kol back but I need your help and I have to do it now before his spirit is stuck on the other side" Bonnie breathed. Katarina took Bonnie to the old witch house in the woods where the strength of 1000 witches was trapped, her plan was to harness enough of their energy so she would be strong enough to pull Kol back from the other side. After she absorbed the power within the house she returned to the mansion where Klaus and Elijah had laid out Kol's body. She instructed the three originals to drip some of their blood into Kol's mouth and she immediately began to chant; slicing her palm Bonnie put her hand into the hole where the stake was grasping his heart feeling it heat up in her hand. "His color's returning" Rebekah squealed excitedly while Klaus, Katarina and Elijah watched in awe. Kol jerked up gasping for air and was practically trampled by his siblings who hugged him tightly but he pushed them away and sped over to Bonnie who slapped him in the face shocking everyone. "You fucking asshole don't you ever go and get yourself killed again... You scared the hell outta me Kol!" she screamed pulling him into a hug. "Are you finally admitting your feelings for me sweetheart" he smirked. "Go to hell, we need to help Caroline" she said pushing him away. "Thinking that I'd never see you again was worse than hell darling." After he changed clothes they all went to the boarding house. Bonnie disliked going against the others but she had no choice, they'd gone too far leaving she and Caroline caught in the crossfire.

Caroline woke in a dark room surrounded by silence and wolves; some still in the process of turning. "Tyler?"

"He isn't here and doesn't know where you are; he only told us to keep you here until he calls. It's a full moon sweetheart so stay put and be quiet, werewolves give nasty bites to vampires" a random guy said turning his back. Thinking of everything that had led up to her capturing and wondered if she'd made a mistake for befriending the originals but she couldn't help it; she felt like they were meant to be apart of her life. Anger rose within her when she thought of all the ways she'd torture Damon for kidnapping her and Tyler for leaving her with his were-friends; before she knew it she'd reached into the boy's chest as his bones began to break and pulled out his heart before making a run for it.