Part 16

Their game went well into the the morning, Caroline kissed Kol but it was just a peck and Bonnie had to sit in Kol's lap for the rest of the game. Kol dared Rebekah to snap Katarina's neck then Elijah dared Enzo to snap Kol's for daring her to do it. Elijah had to drink an entire bottle of tequila, completely drunk Klaus and Bonnie kissed but it was brief and there was no tongue, Enzo had to sit in nothing but his boxers and Kol had to strip naked run to the boarding house and take a picture of Damon and Elena's expressions. Deciding to mellow out they settled on truths; Bonnie placed a spell over the room so no one could lie. "Bonnie what's it like being Kol's girlfriend?" Kat asked. "Weird... I don't know what to think about Kol because I don't know if he's serious or I'm just a challenge he can't wait to get over with" she admitted. "Bek are you still in love with Stefan?" Bonnie asked. "Yes, I've loved him since the 20's" she said shaking away her sadness. "Kol are you only obsessed with Bonnie because you wanna dirty her virgin feathers then leave her?" Rebekah asked with a sneaky grin. "No, of course not. I have genuine feelings for Bonnie. She's not timid, she isn't afraid to speak her mind; she challenges me to be different and step out of my comfort zone... and she has the most amazing eyes I've ever seen, I love her" he said blushing while Bonnie sat opened mouthed at his confession. "Enzo, fuck marry kill; Caroline, Rebekah, Katarina"

"I'd marry Care, fuck Kitty Kat and kill Rebekah" he whispered refusing to make eye contact with Rebekah. "So gorgeous was the busboy your first?" Enzo sneered. "OMG you dated Matt!" Rebekah giggled but stopped when he saw Caroline's face go pale. "I think we should go, I'm pretty tired" Bonnie said jumping up and going for Caroline whose lips were pursed, she was concentrating on not answering Enzo's question. "What's wrong love?" Klaus asked seeing the tears welling up in her eyes since she could no longer fight the spell; when she opened her mouth Bonnie quickly covered it with her hand while undoing the truth spell over the room. Caroline grabbed Bonnie and sped upstairs leaving everyone speechless until they came back ten minutes later. "I'll tell you all what happened because I'm sure it'll come out eventually but no one is leaving the house until every one of you make me a promise not to kill anyone" she said taking a deep breath holding Bonnie's hand for support. "I unwillingly lost my virginity to Damon. He compelled me to have sex with him when I was human, he fed on me and made me his own personal little errand girl. He always told me I was useless and worthless and shallow and treated me like less than shit. That's why I don't drink from the vein or I try not to compel anyone; if they ever remembered I don't want to be the reason someone feels like that" she finished in tears now clinging to Bonnie like her life depended on it. Klaus and Elijah sped for the door but were rebounded by a barrier. They all turned to Bonnie who staring at them with a raised eyebrow while Rebekah and Katarina now tried to soothe Caroline who was hugging her knees sobbing. "Let us out Bonnie you can't keep us here forever... Salvatore is gonna die" Klaus seethed. "Caroline asked me to; I would gladly watch Damon get torn to pieces hell I'd kill him myself but Caroline doesn't want that. She told me to keep you all here until you promise that no one will die because of her" Bonnie said. "That is rape! He raped her Bonnie!"

"Stop talking about me like I'm not in the fucking room!" Caroline screamed before vamping upstairs. "Go upstairs and fix it Klaus" Katarina said glaring at him. "I'm trying to but the Bennett witch won't let me out of the house"

"Fix it the way you know she wants you to" Kat commented pulling Elijah into a hug in attempt to calm him. "She's right, killing Damon won't undo it" Bonnie added squeezing Klaus' shoulder before leaving with Kol and the others.