Part 28

"Why are you two outside?" Rebekah asked Kat and Elijah when they returned from hiking. "Bonnie and Kol aren't back yet and she needs to spell the rooms. I don't wanna listen to my daughter banging the busboy" Kat groaned. "Nadia's having sex with Matt!" Kol said appearing beside them with Bonnie. Bonnie went in and spelled the room along with everyone else's before they went inside. "Everyone's room is now soundproof, you're welcome" she rolled her eyes. "We have to go board shopping tomorrow, that's the one thing none of us have after 1000 years; surfboards" Kol assessed. "How long have you all been here?" Matt asked coming into the living room with Nadia trailing behind him. "Long enough to know what you two have been doing all day" Klaus grinned and Caroline elbowed him in the side. "Why don't we get dinner started" Caroline jumped up grabbing Nadia and speeding away "Bonnie if you may" she asked when all they girls were in attendance. "We are soundproof so spill" she grinned. "They put a barrier around the kitchen" Stefan laughed looking at Matt. "Go ahead and get it out of your system, I know you want to Kol" Matt chuckled. "Hey I'm proud mate, you've officially banged three of the five girls in this house" he laughed loudly. "Elijah have you nothing to say? Matt just one nighted your step daughter" he continued while Elijah ignored him and picked a book from the shelf. "Or he could make a week of it" Klaus joined in on the fun. "Coming from the two people in the house who aren't getting any. I didn't one night her I feel connected to her; like really connected to her" Matt shot back and Stefan burst into laughter. Suddenly Kol, Klaus and Stefan held their heads and Bonnie appeared and smacked Matt in the back of the head. "We can still hear you" she smirked and walked away. "You missed Elijah"

"Elijah isn't a jerk"

"That is so not fair!" Kol called after her. They had dinner and the guys got stuck on clean up; they decide to turn in early.

I DO APOLOGISE BUT IT'S ABOUT TO GET A TAD BIT FILTHY... SO EITHER READ AND ENJOY OR SKIP THE REST OF THIS CHAPTER. NOW BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM LOL ;3

"What do you think of Matt and Nadia?" Kol asked Bonnie while they relaxed listening to music. "I think they're destined to be mates" she answered. "Just like werewolves have mates so do vampires. Your mate is your one and only true love, the one made specifically for you. One can only be mated if both parties in love with each other. Like Klaus and Caroline... After Klaus met her 9 years ago he had never slept with anyone else; her feelings majorly affect him which is why after chasing Kat for 500 years he let her go so easily. It upset Caroline so he did what made her happy" she smiled. "Do both parties have to be vampire's?"

"No, Nadia and Matt are vampire and human; I'm a witch and you're a vampire" she smirked kissing him slowly. They slid closer together wrapping themselves around one another as they enjoyed the taste of each other. Their breathing was labored and Kol's hands roamed while Bonnie's tangled in his hair. When he began massaging her breast a whimper escaped her "do you want me to stop; if you aren't ready I understand"

"I'm afraid I won't be good at it" she blushed as he smiled dipping his head and sucking the skin on her shoulder. "Don't worry yourself over such nonsense" he whispered in between kisses across her collarbone. "I know for a fact that you are an amazing dancer so just think of it like dancing. A dance that only you and I know the steps to" he breathed pulling her bottom lip into his mouth sucking it gently. She returned the kiss greedily lost in the feel of his hand on her body as he stripped away her clothes letting the breeze tickle her skin. Kol massaged, kissed and nipped at her skin as if it were the most precious thing in the world. "Are you sure about this sweetheart" he breathe trailing kisses down her stomach. "I'm sure" and a surprised gasp left her as he slowly snaked his tongue inside her. Her breaths came out in short quick pants and she couldn't contain the loud pleasured squeaks coming from her mouth. Over and over again he sent her over the edge until she felt like her body would collapse "are you alright my love?" he asked her but instead of answering she pushed up on her elbows and kissed him. "I need you Kol" she whispered wrapping her legs around his waist. He positioned himself and took his time sliding into her remaining perfectly still letting her adjust. "Bloody hell. You have no idea what you do to me Bonnie" he huffed. Bonnie slowly rolled her hips against him and he met her pace fighting to control himself. "You are mine, I love you so much" Bonnie whimpered with a tear rolling down her cheek. "I Love You too" she answered. They kissed passionately as he pressed their hands into the mattress on the sides of her head as their love for one another reached heights they never thought possible. She dug her nails into his skin as he pushed himself into her as far as her body would allow moving at a incredibly slow pace filling her completely. They rolled over so she was on top and she amazed herself; her body had a mind of it's own. "You are absolutely amazing" Kol growled unable to control the moans rising from his throat as she rocked and swirled her hips. Grabbing her hips he shifted into a sitting position pushing himself deeper "Kol I -- I'm, I'm" she screamed burying her face into his shoulder. "It's okay love" he whispered as he reached between them and lightly pinched her aching mound sending them both into oblivion. Bonnie collapsed into his arms breathing heavily as sleep slowly claimed her. "There isn't a woman who's ever walked this earth that means as much to me as you do. This was the most amazing night of my life, I'm glad you're mine" Kol heaved still trying to catch his breath" as they cuddled beneath the sheet. "I'm glad you are mine" she said sleepily.