Part 14

Caroline borrowed a pair of ripped jeans, a white tank top and a sheer black blouse from Rebekah and a pair of stilettos from Katarina then threw her hair in a bun; they then headed out together deciding to walk. "Caroline why did Tyler call you his sister?" Elijah asked out of the blue. "He's my half brother; that's why my father left 9 years ago. We actually just found out last year. After he turned we got really close and he asked me out on a date but my mom went nuts. We drove to the Lockwoods and they told me and Tyler that we're half siblings. Imagine the scandal of being the late Mayor's illegitimate daughter" she laughed getting closer to Klaus when he threw an arm over her shoulder. They strolled in noticing their old friends in a booth drinking, Elena had clearly been crying, Stefan had left town not wanting to see his brother and Elena together but he kept in touch with Caroline. They were going to ignore them but the reappearance of an old friend prevented it. "Caroline! I've missed you gorgeous"

"Enzo! I missed you too you perv" she yelled running to hug him. "The gang expanded?" he said looking over the originals. "More like separated. I won't make you choose sides but they will" Caroline said staring directly at Damon. "What's with all the hostility mates?"

"Damon almost killed Caroline... twice" Bonnie said and Enzo had his hand around Damon's throat in the blink of an eye. "How many more times will you test me before I tear out your heart mate?" Enzo growled squeezing Damon's neck until it snapped. "Made my choice so who's the new crew gorgeous; why are there two Elena's?"

"Elena wishes she was me... Katarina Petrova and this is Elijah Mikaelson" she said extending her hand; Elijah did the same. "What about you blondie?" he said smirking at Rebekah. "The strumpet is my sister Rebekah, my brother Niklaus the hybrid, and I'm the hot Mikaelson Kol"

"The hot Mikaelson?"

"You're not my type, plus I'm taken right Bonnie?"

"Bite me Kol"

"In front of everyone?" he smirked wrapping his arms around her waist and nuzzling her neck making her giggle. "I'm gone a few months and you replace me, I'm hurt gorgeous"

"You'll get over it pervert, you never had a chance" she laughed leaning into Klaus. "I bet my accent is better"

"In your dreams mate" Klaus scoffed. They drank and played pool until the grill closed then headed back to the mansion to continue their little party. The guys all sat back watching the girls dance on the tables "how about we play a game?" Kol suggested going into to the room with three bottles of tequila. "Truth or dare it's been so long since we've played... you don't wanna answer a question or do a dare take two shots" Rebekah suggested so they all agreed. Rebekah spun an empty bottle and it landed on Kol. "Brother I dare you to do a body shot off of Bonnie" she laughed loudly at Bonnie's blush. "I already like this game" he smirked doing his dare then spinning the bottle. "Katarina?"

"Dare!" she screamed loudly. "French someone in the room but it can't be Elijah" Kol smirked and everyone was shocked when she sped over to Caroline and kissed her. "Keep your lips off of my Caroline doppleganger" Klaus commented wiping Caroline's mouth off with his sleeve. "Enzo"

"Dare" he smirked. "Take a boob shot off of Bekah" Enzo filled the shot glass and handed it to Rebekah who stuck it between her breast then he dipped his head making sure to run his tongue over the skin before grabbing it and taking the shot then spinning the bottle. "Barbie doll"

"Do your worst" Caroline smirked. "Kiss me" a growl escaped Klaus as she crawled over to Enzo but she placed a quick playful kiss on his cheek. "Better luck next time pervert you weren't specific enough" she laughed spinning the bottle. "Lijah!"

"Little angel" she rolled her eyes then dared him to go to his room and put on normal clothes. "Baby brother" Elijah said after his spin with a smirk. "Dare"

"Tell everyone why you were originally called the "hot" Mikaelson"

"No Way!" Kol said grabbing two shots and taking them before spinning the bottle. "Ah once again my favorite doppleganger"

"Bring it Kol"

"For 2 mins make out with Caroline again"

"I love this game" Enzo said smiling widely. Kat rolled her eyes and got up grabbed Caroline pushed her on the couch straddling her and kissed her. Caroline surprised everyone when she flipped them over and was on top pinning Katarina's hands over her head kissing her neck and chest. They rolled again fighting for dominance letting their hands roam and adding sexy sound effects when Caroline sped then against a nearby wall picking Katarina up letting her lock her legs around her waist pressing them tightly together while Katarina lightly tugging at her hair. "Time!" Rebekah and Bonnie cheered and Care and Kat pulled apart taking a bow. "Elijah if it doesn't work out I'm dating Caroline" Katarina said as they laughed high fiving each other. "Didn't know you had that in you Barbie, that was super hot" Kol winked Klaus growled. "Anyone want me to send them the video? I should send it to Damon, he chose the wrong group" he laughed looking at his phone and everyone gasped when both Elijah and Klaus wanted a copy. "You're all very welcomed" Care shrugged. "Close your mouths perverts" Kat said spinning the bottle putting on a smug grin when it landed on Bonnie "Dare"

"Bind Klaus to his chair with his hands behind his back" Bonnie muttered a few words and Klaus was stuck with a murderous expression. Bonnie also spun for Klaus and it landed on Enzo who he dared to take a shot of vervain water. Enzo dared Rebekah to kiss Bonnie "I decline that, she kisses Kol and god knows where his mouth has been" she said taking two shots. "I don't want my precious Bonnie's lips on you either skank"

"Wanker" she shot back and it landed on Caroline "FINALLY!" Katarina squealed excitedly running over and whispering in Rebekah's ear so no one could hear before they burst into laughter. "You know my answer so let's hear it Bek" Caroline with a suspicious look. "I dare you to give Klaus a sexy lapdance/striptease" she said barely able to contain her laughter and Bonnie joined in. "I have the perfect song" Bekah said. "Well then I rather enjoy this position Katarina" Klaus said with a smug grin. Bonnie ran over digging in Klaus' pocket and grabbed his phone and Katarina had Caroline's ready to record. "I'm making you a keepsake relax" Bonnie giggled. Rebekah got out her phone going over to the docking station and asking Caroline if she was ready; Caroline quickly downed two shots and nodded at Rebekah who played "Hypnotic" by Zella Day.

How Bad Do you want the next chapter???

Comment, Comment Comment and it goes up tonight !