Part 45

Caroline moaned in satisfaction after releasing Klaus' neck inhaling him deeply, their scents blended together beautifully neither overpowering the other. Klaus could only stare at her as she sat strong and uninhibited, her messy hair like a golden halo around her head. "You're turning red" she smiled running fingertips along his forehead and down his neck knowing the relief it brought when he exhaled loudly. "Are you okay, I'm sorry" 

"I'd burn for a century if it meant you'd be mine for ever" he panted as she helping him out of his shirt and running her hands along his chest and abs then along his shoulders and arms.  A shiver ran down his spine when she light stroked the mark left by her bite "it won't heal until the mating process is over." Caroline couldn't contain the moans when Klaus pulled her into his lap her legs astride him and ran his tongue across his mark then placed tiny kisses around it. Her own heat began to surface but was quickly soothed by Klaus' ready hands, caressing the bare skin of her thighs and hips. Klaus shed the remainder of his clothes and Caroline pulled of his t shirt leaving nothing between them skin and they pressed themselves together surrounded by heat thought every place they touched was cool.  His mouth found its way to her breast and a hand between her legs thrusting a slender finger into her while rubbing circles around the swollen nub hissing when she wrapped a hand around him matching his pace. "Mine!" Klaus' wolf growled licking the mark as he removed his fingers and pushed himself into her then pulled out and slowly eased into her again. They drowned themselves in their love, clung tightly to each other,  inhaling the combined mixture of their scents. They moved at an incredibly slow pace filling the room with a symphony composed of pleasure and the deeply rooted love they shared for one another. "How long does this last" Caroline asked Klaus after they'd spent majority of the day indulging in each other. "I don't know love... 1000 years old and this is new to me" he panted. After showering and eating they grabbed some bourbon and blood bags and climbed up to the roof star gazing when both Klaus and Caroline began feeling the urge to shift. The heat began setting in again. The minute they jumped down bones began to break, Caroline had shifted multiple times and was now very familiar with the pain. Caroline's wolf purred in delight when Klaus' wolf lapped at her snout, she nuzzled his neck; it had been a while since they were together this way and with the heat from the claiming and the cosmic energy of the moon and the stars they thoughtlessly gave themselves over to their wolves until the shifted back near sunrise spent. 

"Were are you going with the blanket?"

"Klaus and Care are naked and passed out in the garden; long story" Rebekah giggled. Elijah, Kat and Nadia returned with Stefan's doppleganger, Bonnie announced the arrival of a new hunter. David and Devin left the mansion to find alternative housing after Kai informed them that he'd gotten the ascendant and was making his way to Mystic Falls and knowing that they had to move quickly. They had the knowledge, the Bennett witch, the human doppleganger and access to Qetsiyah's hunters; the one problem was killing enough vampires to complete the hunters mark.

How did you guys like your Christmas gift??? 

MERRY CHRISTMAS AGAIN!!!!!

P.S if you find mistakes point them out, this is unedited

                                                            -TK