Part 36

9 WHOLE DAYS!!! SORRY GUYS... I've been a bit preoccupied, I had a death in the family and had to help with funeral planning and such, working, not sleeping at all etc... Thanks for hanging in there :)

The girls took the jet and arrived after dark then checked into a huge suite at the W Hotel in the heart of Times Square "this is amazing! Lets go sight seeing first" Caroline yelled so they all showered and changed. Caroline wore blue skinny jeans and a white halter, a blue infinity scarf and white thigh high stilettos then curled her hair with light make up. Bonnie wore black ripped jeans with a loose grey off the shoulder tunic and black booties with her hair in a bun; Rebekah wore grey leggings with a sheer lilac high low blouse with lilac knee high riding boots and straightened her hair. Katarina wore black jeggings with a red lace crop top and a black leather half jacket with red stilettos and her hair in its signature curls and Nadia jeans, a white tank, tan leather jacket and tan boots; after snap chatting their boy and posting their pictures to instagram they headed out. Times Square was busy and all lit up leaving Bonnie and Caroline in awe as they paraded around turning heads looking more like they belonged on a runway instead of the street. They were stopped by many people passing by asking to take pictures with them, claiming to talent scouts looking for models and some who were honest enough to say they just wanted to sleep with them. After getting their fill of attention and going to dinner they headed to the hotel to change for a party they'd been invited to at Le Bain a popular nightclub. "Alright guys let's get sexy, we all know the rules feed if you like but no killing and bitches are gonna be bitches so no fighting and let's stay together" Caroline sang out before speeding to her room. "Hello love" Klaus breathed when she'd called. They talked while she sat in the bath letting her no that her mother had come by looking for her and to go over trapping the wolves "Caroline I know we are hybrids but I don't know how the eclipse will affect us either; Elijah and I have been talking and I'm going to have Bonnie spell one of the cells in the cellar for the two of us just to be safe" Caroline turned the idea over in her head then agreed. At least they wouldn't have to turn with Tyler and his pack. "I'll talk to Bon about it while we're here; I'm sure she'll be fine with it" They met in the living all more than impressed with their outfits, Caroline in her strapless blue mini dress, Bonnie in a sea green halter with her entire back out, Rebekah in a white and gold turtle neck dress, Nadia in a red long sleeve lace dress and Kat in a skin tight black dress with the sides cut out; all of the dresses stopped thigh high and everyone wore stilettos blowing kisses at themselves and each other before catching a cab to Le Bain. Getting out they walked right past the bouncer and into the club laughing at the annoyed party goers groaning in protest and heading for the bar immediately downing shots before heading to the dance floor. Neither of them were surprised that amongst the humans there was a large vampire population and the smell of blood was thick in the air; though unusual for her Caroline did feed on a couple of guys liking the taste of the alcohol tainted blood as she danced. "I thought you five stood us up but here you are beautiful as ever" David the guy who had invited them smiled looking them over. The girls joined him, his twin Devin and their friends to the VIP section they'd reserved for the twins birthday; they drank and danced amongst themselves amused that the other females in attendance were clearly jealous. They partied well into the night until they got more than annoyed that no once could keep their hands to themselves resulting in Kat snapping a boy's neck "I wouldn't pick a fight, we're all well over one hundred years old" Devin smirked forcing Kat against the wall but she quickly broke his wrist. "You're all out of your league so piss off infants" Rebekah snapped turning to leave with the others but found they couldn't. "Clever, do you make a habit of luring girls in here and trapping them?" Bonnie asked raising and eyebrow; she knew better to let others know what she was so she concealed her power. "W just wanna have some fun; tourist are easy targets"

"Like I said we're out of your league so let us or lose your lives because you have no clue who your dealing with" Kat growled baring her fangs. Caroline, Rebekah, Katarina and Nadia all let out pained cries when a sharp ringing noise went off in their ears but with the wave of a hand it stopped. Bonnie chanted quickly and the witch among them hell to his knees gasping for air "have we not properly introduced ourselves? We're the Mikaelson Girls" Bonnie smiled releasing the witch. "I sense Bennett blood" the boy stepped forward extending his hand to Bonnie. "I'm Kai"