Part 34

Klaus and Caroline's wolves stood staring at one another for a moment until Klaus eased forward slowly then nudged her with his snout. Caroline returned the gesture and they stood under the moon nuzzling at nipping at each other. Suddenly Caroline broke into a sprint and Klaus chased her, they ran playfully through the woods only stopping occasionally to wrestle or hunt small animals. Klaus began licking all over Caroline's face cleaning the blood from her snout and she did the same, the wolves tongue bathed each other before nuzzling again. Caroline's small white wolf laid on it's stomach as Klaus' black wolf towered over her hearing her wolf whimper with want and his wolf was eager to oblige smelling the heat from her sex. He nipped at her ears as she purred his wolf mounted hers and they mated; they both lay still unable to separate due to the coital knot that had yet to go down. Near dawn the two finally could part so they ran back to where they left their clothes then Klaus carried her back to the villa after she passed out. "Oh thank god!" Bonnie said when they came into view. "Klaus is she okay, are you okay" she asked opening the door where everyone was waiting on them to come back. "She's just really tired, the first shift is really hard on you" he whispered. Taking her to the room where he bathed her and pulled one of his t shirts over her head; he showered quickly then settled in behind her drifting off to sleep.

"Did what's happened change your mind about becoming a vampire" Nadia asked Matt who shook his head. "No, I know this life isn't sunshine and rainbows Nadi I know there will be moments where things get messy and I understand. I'm still gonna do it, I made you a promise" Nadia smiled and kissed him passionately. "I saw you with the girls planning prom. Will you go with me?" he smiled. "It'd be my pleasure." In the morning everyone packed to head back to go home to Mystic Falls almost not wanting to leave. "How you feeling Care?" Kat asked on the way to the airport. "Fine. It was actually great, turning hurt like hell but being a wolf was actually fun" she laughed and everyone nodded. "So the Mikaelsons now have two hybrids in the family" Kol joked. Back at the Mystic Falls mansion they all settled in and Matt went home, Nadia went with him; Caroline and Bonnie went to check on their parents and the others lounged. Caroline visited Liz at the station and told her about their trip glad she was happy and finally accepted her lifestyle. "Blondie? You guys are back... Is Stefan back too" Damon asked catching her coming out of the station. "You headed home Care?" Nadia asked joining them saying she'd just walked Matt to work. Caroline introduced Nadia to Damon who was shocked to learn she was Matt's girlfriend. After a quick talk they headed over to Bonnie's to grab her before going to the school to finalize all the plans and start calling in the decorations for prom. "Oh god I forgot she was on the prom committee" Bonnie scoffed at the sight of Elena sitting at the usual table with April and Tyler's girlfriend Hayley; everyone else was spread out. Everyone loved the theme and was shocked that instead of the gym they were having it in a mansion. Rebekah and Caroline were in charge of decorating since they didn't trust anyone else, Bonnie and April were doing the senior slide show leaving Elena and Hayley to figure out the voting for prom king and queen. "This is gonna be the best prom ever" some of the girls were commenting after their meeting. "Hey do you know if Matt has a date to prom yet?" April asked Elena. "He's bringing his girlfriend, she doesn't go to this school" Caroline interrupted. "Matt has a girlfriend?"

"If you must know Elena he's dating Katherine's daughter Nadia" Rebekah said smirking at Elena's shocked expression. "And Stefan is back. You and Damon stay away from him, away from us... No hassling Matt about Nadia either" Rebekah added before leaving with Bonnie. Caroline had a quiet dinner with her mom that night catching up on what she'd missed the week she was gone and telling her secret. "Klaus made you a hybrid!"

"No mom technically it's genetic" Caroline went on to explain how she had became a hybrid and shifted while in Maui. "I don't have to turn every month like other wolves so it was just a one time thing" she went on to tell her. "I'm sorry you had to go through that alone"

"I didn't, Klaus shifted with me so I didn't have to" she smiled remembering the time they spent as wolves; after dinner they talked a bit more and she left to return home. With spring break over everyone went back to school even Stefan, Matt tried to maintain a relationship with Elena, Jeremy and Tyler but when that proved extremely difficult he like Bonnie and Caroline walked away. They didn't understand his connection with Nadia and when asked about it and they were weary about the fact that he was human and she is a vampire.