Part 42

"Are you sure you can do this? You'll be safe from Klaus, he won't kill you" Tyler asked his beta Chris who nodded. "You get her here and I'll claim her" Chris nodded.

~Meanwhile~

"I'm a doppleganger?" Stefan said shaking his head after Bonnie and the originals returned with the news. "It's not about that the other four hunters are being drawn here, something's happening" Bonnie interjected. "It's Kai, the prospect of Silas actually being awakened has the spirits in a frenzy and will upset the balance so stop it it's like they're using us, they're giving us everything we need to stop this before Kai can release him" Bonnie explained. "They're giving us hunters who needs to kill us before we can even get started" Rebekah added. "We need leverage... Leverage with power to save all of our lives" Klaus began pacing and the room feel silent. "Tom Avery!" Caroline shouted rising from her seat and standing in front of everyone. "If we get to Tom Avery first we'll have the human doppleganger and the Bennett witch, they'll have nothing but an incomplete mark" she smirked and Klaus sped over pulling her into his arms. "You my love are brilliant love" he smirked nuzzling her neck. They decided that Katarina, Nadia and Elijah would go to Atlanta and find the doppleganger since the eclipse was coming Bonnie, Klaus and Caroline was making sure Tyler's pack was ready for the transition and Rebekah and Stefan and Kol were watching for other hunters and David and Devin would keep tabs on Kai's progress. With the hunter lurking Bonnie, Klaus and Caroline explored having the wolves turn in the caves instead of the forest where they could be seen. After Kat, Nadia and Elijah left Caroline and Bonnie went off to meet their parents as they did once a week for dinner when Caroline got a text

 "From: Matt

At Tyler's, need your help and Nadia's gone"

Caroline quickly excused herself and ran through the woods towards the lockwood manor finding it quiet. She called Matt's phone but heard nothing as she zipped through the house finding it completely quiet. "Caroline" Chris called out suddenly and she whipped around to face him as he came from the basement. "Where is Matt, he said he was here and needed help"

"I didn't want to do it but I can't say no" he whispered as she grabbed him by throat and lifted his feet from the ground with her canines protruding. He jammed a syringe into her neck and she released him falling to her knees gasping for air "I'm sorry Caroline, Tyler asked me to" Chris sighed breathing heavily letting his own canines protrude and his eyes turned a deep yellow "MINE" his wolf growled. "NO! NO NO NO, Chris PLEASE DON'T!!!! PLEASE!" Caroline screamed as he kneeled before her and sank his teeth into the side of her neck before claiming her "MINE!" he growled again. Caroline pushed away and bolted out of the door calling Tyler but getting no answer, her running slowed and vision spotty as she made her way to the mansion quickly running out of breath. A pained cry escaped her as she fell to her hands and knees gasping for air that she shouldn't need being a vampire. "Call Klaus" she heaved the moment she dug her phone from her pocket. 

"What's wrong!" Rebekah yelled when Klaus clutched his chest over his heart. His eyes yellowed and his groans came out like strangled cries. "Klaus!" she screamed again as Kol and Stefan sped into the room. His phone blared in his pocket and he struggled to retrieve it answering quickly being met by Caroline's screams "Caroline!" Stefan shouted but she never answered; she just continued screaming. Stefan and Kol sped away going to her mother's house which is where she was supposed to be while Rebekah tended to her brother. "Caroline left, she said Matt texted and needed her help" Liz said when they showed up at her door so the two called Bonnie and headed to the grill finding Matt shocked and clueless; he'd been at the bar all day and hadn't seen her either. "I didn't text her, I don't even have my phone" he shrugged. Kol's phone blared showing Bonnie's name "I tracked to the woods near Tyler's, I'm heading there now" she said hanging up and Kol and Stefan went to meet her where the three found Caroline sweaty with her shirt covered in blood.