Part 12

I am going to be very busy and may not be able to up date in two days like I have been so here's an extra chapter... Thanks so much for reading and please comment your thoughts on the story so far. Now back to your regularly scheduled program :)

P.S FOLLOW ME if you haven't already!!!

"This was not apart of the plan, Caroline is our friend and you've handed her off to wolves Damon"

"I'm doing what you didn't have the balls to do Stefan, no wonder Elena left you!" Damon spat. "Elena are you really okay with the fact that your boyfriend gave your best friend who is a vampire to a pack of wolves on a full moon? Their bite could kill her?"

"We don't have a choice Stefan, Klaus is gonna kill her if we didn't do something; Esther is the only one who can put the originals down for good. Barbie and Bennett was gonna help them and you know it"

"Caroline and Bonnie aren't the ones who took sides technically we did... If anything they would have removed themselves from it all"

"Bonnie was dating Kol! Stefan please understand"

"Save it Elena! I'm done with this this fist full of crazy" Stefan said opening the boarding house door revealing the originals. "Damon did you forget my warning?" Elijah asked grabbing him by the throat, Kol had Stefan, Klaus had Tyler and Katherine had Elena. "Where is Caroline?" Klaus asked Tyler lifting his feet from the floor. "Kol, you're dead; we killed you that was white oak" Damon struggled. "My wonderful girlfriend is a very powerful Bennett witch. Now where is our Vampire Barbie?" he asked. "With some of my friends, I told them to take her away and not tell me where" Tyler smirked. Klaus bit his wrist and force fed Tyler his blood before snapping his neck and speeding over to Damon. "You give us Caroline or he dies" he said to Elena who was in tears sticking to Tyler's story. "I found her!" Bonnie said showing them a map. "What's with you originals and Vampire Barbie? I can see the Bennett witch because she's useful but Caroline?" Klaus bit Damon's shoulder throwing him at Elena's feet as Elijah, Kol and Rebekah left to get Caroline. "You dick there's no cure for a werewolf bite!" Damon yelled holding the wound. "Ah but there is Salvatore, we'll let Caroline decide on if I give it to you" he smirked. "Seriously what is your family's deal with Caroline, ever since you all got here you've been all over her and now you've managed to turn Bonnie against us!" Elena screamed in tears as Tyler woke up. "You turned Bonnie against you when you killed her boyfriend!" Katherine spat back. "You want the cure doppleganger feed Tyler your blood or you can have two bodies in this room on your hands" Klaus grinned sinisterly. "Elena please" Tyler begged as he doubled over in pain as he began to turn. "He doesn't have time for you to think about it" Klaus commented. Elena went to Tyler holding out her wrist and he roughly bit into it releasing her after a few sips and stood tall feeling vampire blood course through him. "Klaus! she's been bitten multiple times" Kol said flying into the room with Elijah carrying Caroline who was almost completely grey and didn't appear to be breathing. "She was like this when we found her, she'd ripped the hearts out of quite a few wolves" Rebekah added watching Klaus bite his wrist and hold it to Caroline's mouth but she didn't respond. "Caroline... Wake up Caroline!" he screamed clutching her to his chest. "Please don't go, you have to wake up love" he whimpered softly holding her in his arms. He opened his wrist again pulling blood into his mouth then placed his lips on hers slowly letting it slide down her throat. His heart picked up when she began to kiss him back, their kiss full of passion "Klaus... I didn't help them, I didn't know" she breathed before nodding back out. When he pulled away he noticed that her color had returned and the bites were slowly healing so he stood with Caroline in his arms and Kol held a hand out to Bonnie who accepted it. "Where are you taking her is she okay?" Elena spoke up but was quickly silenced by the looks she got. "You're not taking my sister!" Tyler chimed in. "You almost killed her Tyler do you realize that, do you Elena? If it weren't for Klaus she'd be dead" Bonnie said in tears. Klaus held his hand over an empty cup letting blood go into it for Damon before heading out once again. "I'm sorry Bon... We didn't mean for this to happen" Elena started again but the originals sped away taking Caroline and Bonnie with them. Bonnie texted their parents to say they were staying at grams house once they got to the mansion then she and Rebekah got her cleaned up and into some pajamas letting her sleep in Klaus' room before joining the others. Klaus sat watching her sleep for a few minutes unable to stop thinking about their kiss and how his heart broke when he thought she was dead. He placed a hand on her cheek when her eyes sleepily opened and relief washed over her face. "Where am I?"

"Safe" he whispered. Caroline cupped the side of his face lightly dragging her nails through his beard once again "I'm so tired Nik" she whispered dropping her hand and the moment took him back. For a moment he was back in the Forbes house with 9 year old Caroline. Unable to take it anymore Klaus decided the time had finally come.  "Little Caroline" he called as he leaned in staring into her eyes "it's time to remember my love" he smiled and watched her eyes flutter close again.

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

This is unedited so please point out any mistakes you come across

THANX MY LOVELIES