Part 7

Bonnie and Elena were shocked when they saw Elijah and Rebekah leave Caroline's house and stayed put until they were out of sight before rushing to the door to make sure she was okay. "Care what the hell was that at the grill, you're choosing the originals over your friends?" Elena snapped the moment she and Bonnie came in seeing she was alright. "Calm your tits Elena! Rebekah isn't bad, she's actually pretty awesome and we can't hold her responsible for her brother's actions"

"She is using you Caroline, she's just trying to get to me and you got your mom to let her and Elijah in your house"

"You have no clue what you're talking about!!! And for your information while she was busy using me she told me Klaus' plan. He's snatching you from the dance tomorrow night since All hallows eve increases a witch's power. He needs also needs a vampire and wolf to sacrifice so tell Tyler to warn his little friends; Damon and Stefan also needs to be careful because the vampire has to be someone close to you. He's doing it at the waterfall around 9" Caroline seethed fighting to control her anger. "Care I'm--"

"Don't "Care" me Elena and don't you dare say you're sorry... If you check your phone I sent everyone a text to meet at the boarding house so I could warn you and explain. You can now relay the message yourself and I'm going to bed, me and Bekah are going shopping tomorrow" she said practically pushing them out and slamming the door behind them. "That was not cool Elena, way harsh. I told you to let her explain but you jumped down her throat basically accusing her of betrayal what is wrong with you!" Caroline heard Bonnie snap as they got in the car and drove away.

"Elijah, Rebekah nice of you to join us" Klaus said as soon as they walked through the door. Kol was nowhere to be found. "I spent the day with Caroline, she missed us. She misses you so much Nik; even though she doesn't know it" At the sound of her name Klaus' expression changed as he had yet to speak to her; he only watched her sometimes from the shadows. Elijah told Klaus about what Caroline had told them that evening at her house about how she felt after meeting them and Klaus wanted to run to her house and make her remember but decided it wasn't time yet. The doppleganger is her friend Nik, she won't be happy with you when this is over" Rebekah said pouring herself a drink. "I've also struck a deal with the lovely miss Forbes and we've come up with a plan to help you. She's quite the mastermind"

The next day Caroline picked up Elena and Bonnie to spend the morning together and talk about what had happened between them. "I'm sorry I judged you Care, I should have trusted your judgement"

"So trust me now, please?" Care said pulling up to the address Elijah texted her and found themselves at the Mikaelson mansion. "Care?"

"Trust me both of you" she said grabbing her and speeding her into the house where they were met by Elijah, Kol and Rebekah. Elijah and Caroline sat down and explained the detail of their deal and Elena and Bonnie agreed to participate in order to save the others and themselves. "Is Klaus not here?" Caroline asked curiously, she'd met all of the originals except him and Fin. "He's making final preparations" Kol said leading them all to the cells in the basement where they found the root to all their troubles. "Alright mini me let's do this"

Over 100 read already... THANKS GUYS

VOTE and COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS ;)