~Chapter 1~

I honestly don't know what to name this book. Any suggestions? I'm trying to decide between 'The Irony Of Being A Werewolf' and 'My Lifes Kind Of Sucky... Do You Think I Can Have A Refund?"          Anyways, read on. Because reading is good for the brain which means my story is good for you(: Hope you enjoy<3

                                                         ~Chapter 1~

               I picked up a stray shirt lying on the floor and sniffed it, immediately recoiling. "Bleh, how is that smell even possible?" I asked myself as I picked up a shirt that was a tad cleaner and slipped it on. I mentally prepared myself for another long day at school, worrying the whole day that my parents would be waiting for me when I got back to the cheap hotel I was currently staying in.

 To be honest, I didn't really hate living like this that much. Yeah it wasn't pleasant, but it was normal for me. Living like this had become a routine. Always dancing from one town to another, never staying long enough to make connections.

Get a fake ID for each town, rent out the cheapest hotel room possible, enroll at a local high school if anyone got suspicious, get a couple jobs to pay for necessities, then leave. It was easy to fool people and almost simple to live like this if I followed my set of rules. Which included carrying what I needed with me at all times so I could bolt at any second.  

I brushed through my tangled black hair and checked my appearance in the mirror, deciding that although I didn’t look my best, it was good enough for me.

 Not like there’s anyone here I need to impress.

 I grabbed a sour tasting apple on my way out and started the usually peaceful walk to school. My peace, however, was interrupted this morning by the sound of an engine close by. I tensed and put one hand on my bag, making sure I had it in case I needed to run.

I turned and saw a silver car pull up next to me. The windows rolled down and I let a sigh of relief slip out as I saw a familiar blonde head. “You look happy to see me. Finally out of denial and ready to admit you want to hook up?”

I let out a loud laugh. “Yeah, Austin, definitely.”

His eyes widened and his lips parted slightly, as if he wasn’t sure what to say. “R-really?” He stuttered, still in shock and obviously not picking up on my sarcasm.

“No.” I said bluntly and continued walking. I’d been going to this school for about two weeks now and ever since I started, he had made it his mission to annoy me as much as possible. He also decided that I was secretly into him.

 “C’mon, at least let me give you a ride. School starts in ten minutes and there’s no way you’ll make it in time.”

“Then I guess I’ll be late.” I said and sped up the pace at which I was walking. He made an exasperated noise and drove alongside me for a while. After a minute or two, he finally got the message and drove away.

Thank god. He thought I was playing ‘hard to get’ and that was making him even more interested in me, which was a problem But if the only way to get rid of his attention was to act like just another one of his girls then no thanks. Besides, I was planning on leaving tomorrow anyways. I’ve stayed here long enough.

 I managed to slip into class right as the final bell rang, thankfully. Unlike most people my age, I actually enjoyed school. It was the only piece of normality I had in my life.