Reintroduced

Liam (36)- Now owns a record company but works from home a lot to help out with the kids and spend more time with Louis.

Louis(37)- Still a stay at home dad who devotes his life to making sure his kids are healthy and happy.

Zayn and Marcel (21)- They no longer live with Liam and Louis. They moved into a flat close by when they were 18 where Marcel proceeded to ask Zayn to marry him. Of course Zayn said yes and they have now been happily married for two years. They don't have any kids but they do want them, just not anytime soon. They tend to stop by the Paylinson household constantly seeing as they only live about five minutes away.

Harry(16)- Has made great progress however, no matter what medicine they give him Harry still seems to have a problem with harming himself in any way he can. The voice that told him to harm Niall has thankfully gone away though. He can verbally communicate at the level of an average 6 year old however he still needs to be in a nappy 24/7. He's still extremely small for his age at 4'11" and 80lbs.

Niall(6)- Loud ray of sunshine who loves food. He's always happy and loves playing with his dad, papa, and Harry. He also loves spending the night at Zayn and Marcel's flat and playing with them. The most easy going child you'll ever meet. Extremely flamboyant and very sassy. Speaks his mind. His mouth is what tends to get him in trouble sometimes.

So this is the start of the sequel to Full House. I'm super excited. There are some prompts I might use here that people commented but I didn't use in Full House. However, in order to get this story started please comment some prompts down below. <3

QOTC: How old are you?