"You will never ask about me anything about myself. Understood?" He nods weakly and I turn to look at the boys so they know that this means them too. They all nod their heads. I smirk in approval before grabbing my bag and skateboard walking out the door.

"I expect y'all to be out of here by the time I get back. Y'all should've known, this isn't even my place." I laugh as all of their faces pale as they grab all their stuff running out the building. Harry bumps into me apologizing immanently. I nod showing that its okay hiding his wallet behind my back. I technical didn't even lie that time. It isn't my apartment it's Ryan's. The few fangirls that were left started surrounding them asking for autographs. Looking at the girls, I notice that one in the back was standing there with her arms crossed glaring at the boys in hate. Curiosity got the best of me, so I walk up to the unfortunate girl.

"If you hate them so much why are you here?" She turns a little startled looking at me with big green eyes.

"Do you even know how much people will pay for an autograph? I'm talking bout hundreds, maybe even thousands." My eyes widen as she smirks with my response. Gears start turning in my head as I picture myself getting paid from all the autographs I could get.

"Thanks for the information." She nods turning back to the pile of girls. Walking off, I start thinking about how many autographs I could sell to earn money for Ashley's cancer treatment. Only twenty thousand left. I slap my skateboard down on the pavement making a clack sound. Jumping on and kicking off, I head back into town. The sun was setting, telling me that is was about eight o'clock. If I hurry I can make one more steal before the stores close for the night. I may steal but I don't break into places. I am not that bad of a criminal. I sigh as all the thoughts run through my head as normal. I skate pass this coffee shop and saw two teenage girls had shopping bags from Free People. They both got up to throw away their cups. I look around no make sure that one is watching. Not even any cameras were pointed in my direction. As I am skating pass I bend down and grab the stuff from the bags then skate around the corner. I peek watching as the girls return to the table to the shopping bags. They get all of their things together when one girl finally mentions how light her bag is.

"Wow! My bag is really light, it was heavier- MY CLOTHES!" I cover my mouth trying not to laugh. I scoot around the corner into a little doorframe, to check out all the clothes I stole. I take one to look at the price wondering if I made a good hit. The top one girl had happened to be 234$, I smile knowing I did better than I expected too. I make a mental note to make sure I steal from there again. I stuff the clothes into my bag and listen as the two girls leave complaining about how daddy was going to be bad about how their clothes were stolen. I take of skating passing the unfortunate girls. I watch pass Pandora before slamming my feet down running back up to the store. I walk in and a lady instantly greets me with a warm smile making my stomach clinch.

"How may I help you young lady?"

"I would like to get a charm bracelet for my sister."

"That's so sweet! What kind of bracelet?" She takes out a pen and sticky note.

"Silver, with a silver clasp, and the two locks on it too. Can I get the charms A-S-H, the pink ribbon of HHHHope, the sweet sister charm, and the beach set." Her eyes but her nods anyways. She sets off to find all the charms I want. My mind goes to the reaction my sister will get when I give her the bracelet. I hope she likes it, summer is her favorite time of the year. Her smile always widens more, she always has her window open letting in the warm air float through the air. The nurses don't want her out on the streets saying that she is too weak. Every year on her birthday, err well our birthday I always sneak her out in the city to go shopping, or go the fair. Every since she got cancer, I haven't been celebrating my birthday. If it weren't the same as Ash's I would've forgotten about it by now. Her birthday is July 16th, I guess I can wait to give it to her till then. It'll be hard trying to keep the secret though.

"Here you go honey. That'll be 746.53$" I grab Harry's wallet and take out eight hundred in cash. The lady takes the money swiping the money pen on each bill before putting it in the cash register. She gives me the change and I decide that it will pay for my dinner tonight. Thanking the lady I head over to the grocery store to buy some dinner.

Walking into The Fresh Market I grab a little basket and head over to the fruit section getting 2 apples, 2 peaches and an orange. Then to the sandwich counter ordering a Steak and Cheese Philly. As I wait for the guy to make my sandwich I happen to walk pass the dessert section. A giant chocolate cupcake with fudge icing was staring at me from the window. The lady sees me eyeballing it and starts to pack it up. My mouth is watering just thinking of how good it will taste. I go back up to the sandwich counter and take the sandwich up to the front to pay for it. Total it cost about fifty giving me about three dollars left over. I place the bags with the fruit and sandwich on one arm while the cupcake is being carried, in a case of course, in the other hand. The sun has set all the way by this point leaving nobody but me skating on the streets. The streetlamps light every seven feet. Sure there could be muggers but most of them sag their pants. So even if they wanted to catch me they couldn't. They would trip over their own pants first.

I get to Ryan's apartment pretty fast since there was barley any traffic. As soon as I walk into the building the heavens open up pouring rain. I run up the slippery stairs trying to stay as dry as possible. I walk in his apartment knowing he is already in there, eatin, and asleep. I close the door softly and lock it. Walking to the kitchen, I kick his dirty laundry he has thrown on the floor into a pile in the corner knowing he'll put it in the wash before heading back to Billabong to work tomorrow. I place the food on the table and take out my ear buds along with my Iphone out to listen to some music while I eat knowing I won't be able to stand the silence. Opening the cases I eat half the Philly placing the other half into the container back into the fridge. I put the fruit in there as well so I can have that for breakfast or a midnight snack. Finally I get the cupcake out and place it on a paper towel cutting into a half. Putting the other half away for tomorrow, I stare intensely at the poor cupcake. It doesn't even know how helpless it is. I shove the cupcake into my mouth savoring every fucking piece of it. I lick my lips getting the after taste of chocolate on them since I had chocolate all over my face. I walk into my room changing into some sweat pants and a tank top. I pull my hair into a messy bun not giving a flying two shits about what it looks like.

I lie down on the couch getting ready to watch some TV when a knock interrupts me. I get up and walk slowly to the door. I unlock it and slowly opening it. Suddenly I am grabbed and pulled through the opening crack. I squeal but my mouth is covered quickly.

"Gray listen-" I bite the person holding my mouth and now he is the one squealing. I smirk before pushing him away and trying to run back inside. But with my luck I slip on the wet floor making my head come crashing down on the concrete floor.

"GRAY!" A distant voice calls to me before I flick them off and fall into darkness.