Chapter 27

"Mum I am going to sleep at Maria's" I said to my mum while I was dressing up my jacket downstairs.
"Are you sure?" She asked me after she came out if the kitchen and stoop in front of me.
"How do you mean?" I asked a bit confused.
"Look" she said and came closer to me "I know you have a boyfriend and if you are going with him, just tell me. I am not going to stop you" she said and I couldn't not to shyly smile.
"Um OK" I said "but this time I am going to sleep at Maria's. I am not hiding anything" I added and smiled.
"Well have fun then" she smiled back and got back at the kitchen.
I left the house and went at Maria's.
She was in her room eating chips and listening to music. She still had the same habits.
I laid next to the on the bed and took some chips too.
"How are you?" I asked her.
"I feel like running" she said and I just smiled. It was the werewolf side of her.
"Call some of the boys and ask them to join you" I said to her. "You can call Nate" I said to her. 
"I wanna change and run as much as I can but I know I can't control it good and I am scared to change into a wolf" she said. 
"Well you can run without changing" I said to her. "Let's go. I have an idea" I said to her. 
I got out of the room and got out. She followed me. 
"I am going with the car and you are going to run toward the woods house" I said to her and she looked at me confused. "Come on. Nate is there too" I said to her and she rolled her eyes, but at the end she agreed. 

She was driving with me in the car at the beginning and after we got in the wood she got out and started running. At the beginning she was running like human and I was far in front of her with the car but after a while I saw her closer to me and she was getting even closer. I was driving with the same speed and I realized she started using her werewolf power. 
I just smiled and continue driving when I suddenly spotted Nate and Chuck running behind me too. The three of them were running after me. I decided to play a bit with them and I started changing the car speed. They got shocked and almost all of them finished in the car but they avoided it. It was a bit childish of me. Suddenly I saw Maria running from my left side and Nate from my right and suddenly Chuck showed in front of me. I stopped the car immediately and I saw all of them coming toward me. I knew they were all kidding and they wanted just to pay me back for what I did. I didn't want to face them and I wanted to play a bit so I started the car and tried to drive as fast as I could toward the house. I was getting closer to it and saw Taylor standing in front of it. Jackson and Isaac were there too. I stopped the car as close as I could to Taylor and got out of it. I saw Nate, Chuck and Maria were close to us and I ran and hid behind Taylor. 

"What happened?" Taylor asked me and looked a bit confused watching at me. 
"They are going to kill me" I said seriously, still hiding behind his back. I heard the three of them were in front of Taylor.  
"So Taylor you are his boyfriend, but she needs to face with us." Chuck said seriously to Taylor.

"Don't listen to them" I said to Taylor. It was all so funny. 
"We are three. We can take you" Maria said and I started laughing. 

"You sure?" I asked her and stood next to Taylor.
"Stop provoking them" Taylor whispered to me laughing. "They'll attack us" he said.
"I am just telling the truth" I said and looked at him. I didn't even realized when Nate got behind me and took me in his arms. 
"tingling" he said and he started tingling me. I hate tingling.

"Stop" I yelled still trying to escape from his arms. 
"No" he said and continue torturing me. 

"I am going to tell everyone that you lose your virginity in the park in the zoo" I said and he stopped. 
"You already did" he said. I escaped from him and got next to Taylor again. They were all laughing. 

"So romantic Nate" Jackson looked at him, still laughing. 

"Never mind" Nate said. "What are two doing here?" he asked and looked at us.