Chapter 18

My eyes started closing. I was sitting there for a few hours and I was losing strength and energy. I was about to collapse when I suddenly heard the door opening. Someone ran toward me.
"Vanessa" he said and cut the rope and got me free from it. It was Chuck. He took me in his arms and put me on the couch.
"Who did this to you?" He asked and I rapped my pants on my right leg even more and I saw there was a lot of blood. He touched my skin and I felt even more pain.
"It hurts" I said.
He took his phone and called someone.
"Who are calling?" I asked him.
He didn't answered me.
"Taylor" he spoke "Vanessa..." He said when Taylor answered him and didn't know what else to say. "Come here now" he said and hung up.
"This hurts a lot." I said and looked at him.
"I know. I'll put some alcohol on it and just cover it with something. Its not deep. Its not serious" he said and went in the other room.
I was feeling a bit better because there was someone next to me. I was saved.
Chuck returned and I saw he was holding a bottle and a white towel.
"This is going to hurt a bit" he said and looked at me.
"Can it hurt more than now?" I said and smiled. "Do what you need to do" I added.
"Take the pillow and when you want to scream put it on your face" he said seriously.
"Oh god. Just start." I kidna yelled, but I also took the pillow from the bed.
In one moment he put a bit alcohol on the wound and he was right it was hurting. I wanted to yell and I put the pillow on my face and yelled like an idiot. I hoped it wasn't that loud.
"I am already done. Taylor is here too" he said and I moved the pillow and didn't saw him anywhere.
"I heard him getting up the stairs." Chuck said and after a few seconds Taylor got in.
"Vanessa" he said and came next to me and hugged me. Chuck was still disinfecting my wound and I was still in pain. But in one moment I didnt felt any. I saw Taylor was holding my hand and he was taking the pain instead of me. The best werewolf power. They could take the pain from your body.
I couldn't not to smile to Taylor and he smiled back. Then he kissed me on the forehead and I was feeling much better. I saw Chuck was already finished. He put the towel around my leg and stood up.
In that moment Jackson and Nate came in too.
"I smell blood" Nate said and then saw me.
"What the hell happened?" He yelled and came closer and tried to move the towel from my leg.
"Don't. I just cleaned it." Chuck said and Nate looked at him.
"Vanessa" Taylor gave me a questioning look. They all looked at me. They waited for me to start talking and explain what happened to me.
"It was the guy that attacked me and Maria in the house that night" I started explaining. "He said I had hurt his face and he wanted to hurt mine too" I said and they were all carefully listening to me. "He didn't do anything on my face, but he did this to my leg with his nails." I said
"Did he said anything else?" Nate asked me.
"He said.." I mumbled and looked at Taylor.
"What?" Taylor gave me a questioning look.
"He said 'tell Taylor I say hi' and left" I said and Taylor just moved and I felt he started being nervous.
"That guy is dead" Taylor said and started going toward the door.
"Where are you going?" I asked him.
"To give that guy what he deserve" he said and opened the door.
"Taylor don't go" Chuck said "not alone. They'll kill you" he added.
"Taylor they'll pay. We are still not ready" Jackson said.
I wasn't talking. I didn't want him to go there though. I didn't want him to get hurt.
"I don't care" he said and he was about to get out of the apartment.
"Taylor wait" I yelled after him and he turned around. "Please don't go" I prayed him and tried to get up. I could've walk.
"Vanessa, we know where they are" he said and got closer to me. "We found them" he said.
"Then first make plan" I said "Isaac and Jess aren't here yet" I added "wait..." I said
"I can't wait and see how everyone gets hurt" he said
"If you go and find them you'll get hurt too." I said "do you wanna leave this pack without an alpha?" I looked at him. He just came closer to me and put his hands on my cheeks.
"No one is going to hurt you ever again" he said and gave me a short kiss on the lips.
In that moment my phone buzzed. I separated from Taylor and I saw Nate was holding it.
"Its Maria" he said and I went and took it immediately. I answered in the same moment.
"Maria" I said with happy voice.
"Screw everything. I miss you" she said and I couldn't not to smile.
"I miss you too bestie" I said and I couldn't be more happier. I forgot about the injury and the attack.
"I'll be home in an hour. Come over" I said to her.
"I think I should not go at your house for a while." She said and I looked at Nate. He looked down. We both knew it was because of him.
"Well I'll come" I said and we finished the conversation.
I was smiled and happy and I xodnt not to start jumping from all that happiness I was feeling.
But I also felt a big pain in my leg and I almost fell down.
"Hey hey" Taylor catch me and helped me to stay on my legs.
"I think you should not go anywhere today" Taylor said to me. "Rest a bit" he added and helped me to lay in the couch.
"I can't. I need to see Maria and mum and dad will freak out" I said and tried to get up again. I felt weak in one moment. I couldn't get up and suddenly I saw there was blood on the white towel around my leg. The wound started bleeding. Taylor moved the towel and I saw the big bloody scars on my leg.
I started closing my eyes. A lot of blood was on my leg.
"Why this is not stopping bleeding?" I mumbled.
"Sh. Close your eyes. Sleep" Taylor said to me and that's the last thing I remember before closing my eyes.