Chapter 15

I was still sleeping when Taylor leaned my head on the pillow and got up from the bed.
"Taylor" I called him with sleepy voice. I was barely seeing him.
"I'll go outside. They boys came" he said "keep sleeping" he said and got out of the room.
It took me a few minutes to get up from bed. I was still so sleepy. I got up from the bed and took my phone. It was 9AM. I quickly got downstairs and there was nobody. I got outside to see Nate and Jackson talking something with Taylor.
"What happened?" I asked them
"Hey" Taylor looked at me "nothing" he added
"Sorry for interrupting though" Jackson said and laughed.
"No seriously what's happening?" I asked and stood next to Taylor.
"We think we found something" Nate said to me.
"What?" I asked curiously
"They found wolfsbane in one old building" Taylor said and looked at me.
"And we think they were there." Jackson said "but we don't know why they left the wolfsbane there" he added.
"Nate take Vanessa home." Taylor said "we are going there." He added
"I wanna come too" I said and Taylor looked away and then got closer to me.
"You don't have to" he said "we'll get back from there fast anyway" he added.
"Taylor I want to..."
"Vanessa go home. Please" he said and put his hands in my cheeks. "We'll see later" he said. His voice was quiet and I could've heard from it that he wanted me to go home and be safe at home. I wanted to go so badly but I knew they could've be there without me.
"OK" I said and he gave me a short kiss on the lips.
We separated. Me and Nate got in Nate's car and went home. He drop me and went toward that old building.
I got in the house and went to my room. I didn't know what to do while I was waiting for them and decided to go and take quick shower. After that Maria came and we both sat in the backyard on the bench.
"You know what's tragic about you?" She looked at me and my eyes widened.
"What?" I asked and rolled my eyes.
"You are home alone, without parents and you still can't see with your boyfriend like you want because of your cousin." She said and I couldn't not to laugh in that.
"Well last night Nate wasn't a problem" I said with a smile on my face. She just looked at me confused. "I spend the night at Taylor's" I said and she left her phone on the side and looked at me.
"Que?" She yelled and I laughed again "you slept with Taylor" she yelled and I made her a sign to be quiet.
"No, I didn't slept with him" I said "there was just hot make out session and cuddling" I said
"You didn't slept with him?" She looked me with questioning look.
"Yeah is not hard to understand" I said "I still think its too early" I said
"Well you are right in that" she smiled.
We talked a bit more about it and then we were just on Internet and looking for what was new that day.
"Look. I am dying for fire and a guitar on the beach" she said and showed me some picture.
"Who are they?" I asked her.
"My cousins from LA, but girl this looks amazing" she said
"We can do this here. We don't have beaches." I said to her.
"We can do that" we heard Nate's voice and we turned around to see Nate and Taylor coming toward us.
"Where is the beach smart one?" Maria asked Nate. Taylor sat next to me on the bench and wrapped his arm around me.
"We can do that in the woods" Taylor said "That's more interesting then on the beach" he added and smiled.
"That is actually good idea" I said and looked at Maria.
"Maybe" she said
"I'll call the boys and say them to prepare everything." Taylor said and took his phone.
"Come on girls get ready" Nate looked at us.
"Wait are you serious?" Maria looked at him.
"Yup. Get up" he said to us
We quickly got upstairs in my room and changed our clothes. I gave Maria some of my clothed and after a while we were ready.
We went outside and Nate was in front of his car and Taylor in front of his.
This is going to be interesting.
"I am going with you" Maria said and looked at me and Taylor.
"With me" Nate winked at her. "Don't leave me alone" he said to her "and Taylor and Vanessa maybe have to discuss private things for them" Nate said. I rolled my eyes.
"Ugh. Fine" she said and opened the door from Nate's car. We all get in the cars and we made our way to the house in the woods.
"What happened?" I asked Taylor during the ride. "Did you find something?" I asked him
"Chuck was there watching if someone comes but nothing. There was smell of werewolves and they had something with the wolfsbane there but I have no idea what." He said
"And know what?" I looked at him.
"We'll continue with searching. I think we are close" he said and smiled.
We arrived and we saw Jackson and Chuck getting ready the fire place and all around it.
"What is this house?" Maria asked when she saw the house.
"Ours. We use it for nothing" Taylor said with laugh.
It wasn't dark yet so me and Maria watched the boys preparing everything.
After a while it started getting dark. Nate set the fire and we all sat around it. I sat next to Taylor.
"This is the time when we all suggest to play truth or dare" Nate said and we all laughed.
"We really can" Jackson said "I've never played it" he added and we all looked at him surprised.
"Wow. Are you serious?" I looked at him.
"Yeah. I was always to wasted or with a girl" he said and I rolled my eyes.
"Unlike you, Maria and Vanessa play this a lot" Nate said and me and Maria gave him a death look immediately.
"And Nate is more like you Jackson" I said.
"I've never been drunk watch out" Nate said to defend himself. Yeah Nate doesn't drink. He was never wasted in his life.
"And I still don't believe in it" Maria said. I was telling her that all the time and she never believed me.
"I don't kinda believe in it either" Taylor said
"Seriously?" Nate asked surprised "Vanessa help" he looked at me.
"He is not lying. He didn't get drunk even once" I said
Maria and Taylor just smiled and didn't said a word. It was still unbelievable for them.
"We should do this on full moon sometimes." Maria said "it would be much more fun." She said and we all laughed but we knew the meaning of the full moon. That why we laughed.
"Great idea" I smiled
We talked a bit more about stuffs when suddenly we heard wolf wolfing.
"Wow there aren't wolf here right?" Maria said.
"No there aren't" Taylor said and stood up. The guys stood up too. I couldn't believe it was happening again.
"Vanessa and Maria go in the house." Taylor said to us. I went next to Maria and she was death confused.
"What's happening?" Maria asked while we were listening to the wolfs and they were getting closer to us.
"Get in the house now" Taylor yelled at us and I could've see his red eyes.
"Maria let's go" I said and took her arm. We started running toward the house.
"What the hell is happening?" Maria asked me while we were getting in the house. I didn't answered her. We got in the hall and stopped running. I started looking for the bombs Jess said I could use in this kind of situations.
"Vanessa what are you looking for?" She asked me and then we heard noises from the fight outside.
" the boys" Maria yelled. "They are attacked by the wolfs" Maria yelled again.
"Vanessa let's do something." Maria yelled at me. I wasn't even listening to her. I was just concentrate to find the freaking bombs.
I was lucky to find them and in the moment I found I heard someone getting in the hall.
"Hello girls" I heard some unfamiliar male voice. I quietly put two of the bombs in the two pockets from my jacket and turned around. I saw unfamiliar guy holding Maria.
"Leave her alone" I said to him and got closer.
"I won't leave you both." He said with a smile on his face "come here love" he said and gave me a sign with his hand to come closer to him.
"I won't til you leave her" I said.
Here goes my courage. Show him Vanessa.
"Are you complain and fighting with me?" He asked a bit surprised.
"Yes" I said. I only wanted him to leave Maria so I can threw the bomb in his face.
"You can't be serious" he said
"I am serious" I said and tried to sound as much confident as I could.
"What a girl" he said and pushed Maria on the ground and started getting closer to me.
"I am awesome" I said and quickly took the bomb from the pocket on my jacket and threw the bomb in his face. It exploded immediately and he fell on the ground. I knew I didn't killed him but that made him weaker.
"Run" I yelled to Maria and we both started running outside the house. We stopped when we saw the boys fighting with three other guys.
Jackson was closest to me.
"Jackson" I yelled and he turned around. He saw the bomb in my hand and he pushed the guy and ran a few meters away from him. I threw the bomb toward the guy and it exploded like the previous one. The guy fell and Jackson started beating the hell out of him. I saw that Nate and Chuck and Taylor were winning their fights. "Edward let's go" the guy that was fighting with Nate yelled and they escaped quickly.
I saw the guy from before. He was looking better now. He stopped in front of me.
"You'll pay me for this some other time" he said to me and made step back. He was leaving too.
"Anytime. You'll get another one in the face" I winked at him and he ran away after the others.
I looked at the boys. They were all looking at me. Suddenly we heard Maria's loud crying.
"My arm" she yelled and we all ran toward her. She was sitting on the ground.
"It looks like broken" Jackson said and touched it but she cried even harder.
"I can fix it, but it'll hurt like hell" he added
"I'll take her pain. That's going to work right Taylor?" Nate asked Taylor.
"I think so" he said and Nate runned and sat on his knees next to her. He took her other hand.
"It won't hurt" he said to her but she was still crying from pain.
"Fuck you Nate. It hurts" she yelled
"Be ready Nate" Jackson said to Nate.
"On three" Jackson said and started counting "one, two..." He said and when he spoke three Nate kissed Maria, while he was still holding her hand. I felt Taylor wrapped his arms around me. I saw Nate's veins on his arms. I couldn't believe how much Nate's veins showed up. I was seeing the blood traveling through it.
"Its OK" Jackson said and Nate separated his lips from Maria's.
"You idiot" she said to him.
"I know since day one" he said to her and he was still holding her hand. He was looking her at the eyes.
"What did you do to me?" Maria asked him. She wasn't that much upset like before.
"I took your pain" he said and smiled
She laid on the ground. I went closer to her and leaned on my knees.
"Maria" I said and touched her hand.
"Leave me alone" she said and moved her hand.
She barely stood up and started walking.
"Maria" I yelled
"You are monsters." She said and started running.
I went after her. "Listen to me" I tried to stop her.
"Leave me alone" she yelled
"Maria. Look at me" I said "I am not." I said "I am the same. Please let me take you home" I said and she looked away. "Its me, Vanessa" I said "look at me" I said and she finally looked at me.
"Let me take you home" I said and she finally nodded.
I took Nate's car and I took her home.