Explanations

Well, I think I need to explain a bit about the story.

Hades and his half beaten up and half death werewolves left. The guys were obviously upset. Jackson and Chuck got back at their apartment. Nate took Maria home and stayed there with her. Isaac, Vanessa and Taylor stayed in the house. Isaac went in his room and after a while fall asleep. Vanessa and Taylor went in Taylor's room. After they talked Taylor slowly fall asleep, but Vanessa couldn't.
The guy she saw in the room was a werewolf from Hades's pack. He injected wolfsbane in Taylor's neck and Taylor couldn't wake up to help Vanessa. They dragged Vanessa in some van and started driving. 
She was scared and crying. 
After the long drive they arrived in Mexico, the city where Hades was starting new life. He made some new rules and Vanessa was part of them. He decided all of his werewolves to become alphas and have their own packs. That's how he made his own werewolf army. Everyone were listening to his orders and nobody was complaining.

When Vanessa came in Mexico, she tried to save herself or escape but she saw that wasn't possible. She gave up. There she met with the man she thought she won't see again, with the man that was kinda torturing her in Jackson's and Chuck's apartment. The guy was called Jack. Vanessa thought he was death or somewhere far away from her, but no. He was there in front of her with his own pack. He was part of Hades's pack too. Vanessa was of course hating the guy, but he was acting different. He was kinder and trying to talk with her. Then he told her everything. He was regretting of everything he did to her and he wanted forgiveness. He waited for it and got it. He got even more from Vanessa. She changed there and when she became werewolf she was another person. 
She had new life. Nothing was the same. She didn't come back to her family and friends, she made another one.