Chapter 21

I wanna know what do you guys think about the book. Please vote and comment. 

We were with my brother, Philip in his room and we were trying to find some interesting game to play. We were bored and I decided to spend time with Philip. I hadn't talked with him for a long time. I just wanted to spend time with him and talk if he had some problem. But he didn't want to talk, he just wanted to play games so I joined him.

We were in his room for about an hour when suddenly my mum called us for lunch. We both went downstairs and sat on the table. My parents and my aunt were already sat and Nate wasn't home.
"Where is Nate?" I asked.
My aunt was about to answer me when suddenly we heard someone got in the house.
"I am home" Nate yelled and after a while he showed up in front of us.
"Are you hungry?" My aunt asked him.
"No. I'll be with some friends in my room" he said and left and before that he looked at me.
I ignored him and continue with my lunch.
After the lunch my mum and aunt went outside for a shopping and dad went back at his work place to finish some business. Philip got out with friends and I stayed alone in the house. I cleaned the table and I was about to go in the living room when suddenly the doorbell rang. I went to open the door. It was Maria.
"What a surprise" I said and she smiled.
"I was bored at home" she said and got in. "We can watch movie if you want to" she said.
"Yeah. We are home alone anyway" I said
"That's great" she smiled and we went in the living room.
Suddenly we heard someone from upstairs.
"Are you sure you are alone?" Maria asked me. Then I remember Nate was in his room with some of his friends?
"Oh I forgot Nate is in his room with some friends?" I said and she rolled her eyes.
"With the werewolves or?" She asked and my eyes widened. I totally forgot that Nate could've brought the boys from the pack too.
"Oh shit" I said "Nate" I yelled. I knew he could've hear me. "Who are you with?" I asked him. Taylor and the boys were already in my thoughts.
"Hello girls" we heard male voice after less then a minute. I turned around and I saw Taylor and Nate getting in the living room. Jackson was behind them. Taylor was looking at me and had a weird smirk on his face. Jackson and Nate sat on the other part of the sofa.
"Are we watching movie?" Nate asked and looked at us. They were acting so casual.
"We are." I said
"And you not" Maria added but they just ignored us. Taylor passed next to me and sat on the sofa too. They started eating from the chips on the table.
"Come on. What are we watching?" Taylor looked at us.
"Maria let's go and find the wolfsbane in my room. I have a few bombs too" I said to Maria and I saw her rolling her eyes.
"You don't have anymore." Nate said to me "I took it just for situations like this. At the end you are still a female" he added. "Crazy mind" he rolled his eyes.
"Can I kill him please?" Maria whispered to me and I saw her a bit angry.
"Let's just watch the movie OK?" Jackson looked at us.
"I am going upstairs" I said and made my way toward the stairs. Maria followed me.
"Vanessa" Taylor yelled after me. I just ignored him and continue my way.
We got in the room and closed the door.
"Idiots" Maria mumbled and we both sat on my bed. Then I spotted something on my desk. I got up and I saw a little wolf figure.
This wasn't in my room. Someone left it here.
"What's that?" Maria asked me.
"I don't know" I said and opened the door. I went downstairs with the figure in my hands.
"What's this?" I asked seriously.
Taylor got up and looked at me.
"That's for you" he said and I made questioning look.
"Everyone from this pack have one" he said "you are in it too" he smiled.
"and you realized that now. After so many days I spend with you." I kinda rolled my eyes. "Taylor are you serious?" I kinda yelled at him.
"I am Vanessa. I was stupid and I thought that if I keep you out of everything it would be safe for you." He said "I was wrong. The right thing was to keep you next to me." He got closer to me and I didn't get back.
"You didn't" I said with quiet voice.
"Let me fix it" he said and got even more closer. "Please" he said and leaned his head closer to mine. I didn't moved. I didn't made step back. He was getting closer every moment, when suddenly his lips were just millimeters away from mines.
"Not so easy." I said and pushed him away. "Like Nate said, I still have my female proud so Taylor you have a lot to do before that" I said and smiled and I saw laugh on his face. "And about that don't you ever dare to leave me like that" I said seriously.
"Never" he whispered and smiled.
I was still looking at him and he was smiling. We didn't even realize that there were Nate, Jackson and Maria in the room.
In that moment we heard someone getting in the house.
We saw Philip and some girl getting in the house.
"Who is she?" I whispered to Nate trying not to be heard by Philip. They were already getting upstairs.
"He told me he has new girlfriend" he said to me.
"She is cute" I said and looked at Nate.
"She is hot." He said and I rolled my eyes. "I'll go and ask him if he needs something" he added and I rolled my eyes.
"Nate they are kids. Nobody do that on the first date" I kinda yelled at him

"Except for Nate. He skips the dates and strait to that" Maria said and I heard everyone laughed.
"How do you know? You've never been on a date with me" he said to her and gave her a short smile.
"Everybody knows it." She said and looked away
"Then don't trust them. Wanna see the truth?" He asked her
"How do you mean?" She asked and I felt his voice trembling.
"Let's have a date" he said 
"Ha very funny" she said rolling her eyes and got closer to me. She was freaking out. She was nervous I could've felt it and I know Nate knew it too. That's because he had his smirk on his face all the time.
"No I am serious." He said "let me show you I am not idiot like you think I am." He smiled.
"Oh god" I said and rolled my eyes. Nate wasn't kidding. He just wanted forgiveness.
"OK." Maria said "but let's not call it a date." She added.
"Tomorrow. I'll pick you up" Nate said to her.
I still couldn't believe what was I hearing. They were planing to go on a date.
"Deal" she said and there was a minute of awkward silence between all of us.
"Well I'll go and took some popcorn and we'll watch movie" I said to them and they nodded. I made my way to the kitchen and Taylor came after me. "I'll help you" he said.
I started making the popcorn and he was just watching at me.
He came closer in one moment and tried to kiss me, but I pushed him away again.
"Seriously?" He looked at me. He looked a bit disappointed and also surprised I refused him again.
"Yup" I smiled.
"I'll try one more time" he said and got closer to me.
"What happened with the popcorn?" I heard Nate's voice. He came in the kitchen.
I made step back from Taylor and looked at Nate. I smiled to him.
"Nate" Taylor raised his voice and made disappointing look.
I took the popcorn and went back in the living room. Taylor and Nate stayed in the kitchen.
I joined Jackson and Maria on the sofa and we started eating the popcorn.
Nate and Taylor came and we started watching the movie.
After an about half hour I accidentally looked at Taylor. He was looking at me. I looked away and I continue watching the movie.
The movie was about to finish.
"Oh god I wanna watch another one." Nate said and his idea was great. I wanted too.
"Hell no" Maria said
"This was boring enough" Taylor added. "How can you watch movies?" He asked and I looked at him and rolled my eyes.
"I am breaking up with you." I said and everybody looked at me. I was of course kidding. "How can you don't like movies?" I asked him and he laughed.
"I like the reality more" he said
"I agree with him" Maria said
"I am watching another one. You can enjoy in your reality" Nate said and started searching for a movie.
"That's my cousin" I said and sat next to him to help him find some good movie.
"We need to go anyway" Taylor said and looked at Jackson. "Jess has a new beta and tonight is his first full moon" he added.
"You don't like full moons right?" Maria asked them.
"When we can't control we hate them but when we can they are magical" Jackson said.
"What's so good about it?" She asked again.
"Everything. You just enjoy in your power and the control you have. You feel more werewolf then a human but your also you have feelings more then ever." Nate said and I got surprised he looked away from the screen and joined the discussion.
"Love, passion, happiness, excitement and power all in the same time." Jackson said and I couldn't not to look at Taylor. I was looking at him and he was looking at me. We both remember we had a moment on a full moon and it was amazing.
"But tonight is not going to be like this so let's go" Taylor said to Jackson.
"Nate is not going?" I asked him while we were going toward the front door.
"No. He is going to be here with you." He smiled. "You'll always have protection from now til this ends." he said. I didn't said anything. I just smiled.
Jackson already got out of the house and Taylor stayed to say goodbye.
"See ya" he said and leaned and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"I wanna to know what happened there" I said seriously.
"I know" he smiled. "We'll talk tomorrow OK?" He caressed my cheek still having his amazing smile on his face.
I hugged him and they left.