Chapter 49

"Where you were?" Jack asked me as I got back in the apartment. He was alone. Nate and Maria were out.
"Walking around the streets" I said to him. He stood up from the sofa.
"You are lying to me" he said and I looked at him. I didn't say anything. "I won't be mad Nessa. I understand you." He added and I looked down at the ground.
"I talked with Taylor" I said to him and he looked down at the ground and I saw him smiled, but that was nervous smile.
"And you planned to hide it from me" he said.
"I told him to leave me alone." I said to him.
"He wasn't even bothering you Nessa. He didn't even tried to do something" he said.
"What do you wanna say?" I asked him.
"You tried to find a reason to talk to him." He said and I looked at him in unbelieving.
"You gotta be kidding me?" I looked away and laughed nervously.
Suddenly he started talking something and I wasn't even listening to the nonsense  he was telling. I wanted to yell at him as hard as I could.
"Stop talking" I yelled. "Everything you said is so stupid and I can't even listen to you Jack" I said with raised voice.
"I just don't want you to lie to me Nessa" he said yelling back.
"I am not lying to you" I yelled and in the moment I saw Maria and Nate got back in the apartment. We just avoided them and continue our fight.
"After everything that happened how can you even think of lying to you?" I asked.
"What's happening?" Nate asked but I didn't even look at him.
"I wasn't expecting that from you Jack" I said to him.
"I am sorry" he said with more quiet voice then before. "I don't know why I thought that" he said.
"Don't do that ever again" I said to him.
"I promise" he said and got closer to me and gave me a kiss on the lips.
"What happened?" Maria asked us.
"It's okay now" I said to her. "Why are you back?" I asked them.
"We have a problem. A big problem." Nate said.
"What problem?" I asked them.
"Hades's werewolves attacked your pack" he said and my jaw dropped.
"Where are they?" I asked them immediately. I needed to go there. I didn't care about anything else.
"Calm down. They are fine" Nate said.
"Where the hell are they?" I asked again with nervous voice.
"In the woods house." He said and I did t wait any longer. I got outside and went toward the woods house. Jack, Nate and Maria were following me.

I arrived there and got in the house. I saw everyone from my pack. They were all beaten up and looked bad. Then I saw Taylor and Jackson and there was a guy sitting on a chair in front of them. I knew him. He was one from Hades's guardians.
I saw everyone from my pack were alive and good and I went toward the guy.
"What you panned to do?" I asked him.
"Hades is going to come here and kill you all" he said and I smiled at him.
"He can come. I am asking you what you wanted to do to my pack?" I asked him.
"Hades said to kill at least one of them" he said and that was a reason to kill him. Hades probably thought that he could kill someone I care so I would become weaker and get back to him.
"Tell Hades that my pack is stronger then he thinks" I said to him and everyone looked at me confused. They thought I would let the guy free.
"I will when you let me go" he said and I smiled.
"Oh I forgot you are here and not next to Hades." I said to him with evil smile on my face. "Well I'll tell him myself" I said.
"What do you mean?" He asked me and in that moment I rapped his throat. I killed the guy.
"See you in hell" I mumbled and I turned around. Everyone were looking at me.
"You shouldn't kill him" Maria said to me.
"That happens to the people that are messing with the people I care about." I said and looked at Luke, Sam, Lisa and Tony. I smiled at them and they smiled back.

Jack, me, Nate, Taylor and Maria stayed in the hall and the others took the death body out.
We weren't talking.
"Why are you two so close with that Sarah girl?" Nate asked me and Jack. It was surprising question. He probably asked it because she was Edward's daughter.
"It all started when her dad died" Jack answered.
"That's another question. Why you wasn't here that night?" Maria asked him, about the night when Nate killed Edward. Jack looked at me and I just nodded. It was sign that he should tell them the whole story. I already knew it.
"When I first came here you know everything that happened and everything I did" Jack started talking.
"Oh you mean when you were torturing Vanessa?" Taylor said to him obviously provoking him. Jack ignored his comment.
"After that Hades was very angry at me and send me at Mexico. Then I became an alpha and made my own pack. It was Hades's idea though. I came back to apologize to Nessa, but Hades didn't let me show up in front of you. He didn't let me join the fight too." he said and I looked at him. "I followed her everywhere and even wrote a letter." He said and chuckled.
"The apologizing letter was yours?" Taylor asked Jack and seemed pretty surprised.
"Yes. And I did everything that wrote there. I fixed the things and apologized to her. I did more then apologize." He said.
"Sarah got very closer to me after Edward died. One day she came to me and told me that there is a girl in the cells in the basement that's crying a lot." He said. "I didn't have any idea that Hades kidnapped Nessa. I went downstairs to see her sitting on the ground in the cell and crying." He said and looked at me.
"For how long you didn't know that she was there?" Nate asked.
"two months" I said.
"So you was there locked in the cell for two months?" He asked me surprised.
"Yeah." I said.
"I unlocked her and Hades stopped me and didn't let me get close to her." He said. "But when he decided to turn her into a werewolf he needed someone to stay next to her and that was me." He said.
"And Sarah became the light in this story. She was around us all the time." I said. "She is the most amazing girl I know." I added and smiled.
"Did you ever tried to escape or call us?" Taylor looked at me.
"Yes I did a few times til one night Hades caught me and punished me." I said and looked at him. "The punishment was pretty sweet" I said and chuckled.
"Probably night with a dog in your cell." Nate said and laughed. He knew I hated dogs.
"No, a night on a full moon with new werewolf." I said "alone in the hall." I said and they all looked surprised.
"How did you escape?" Maria asked me.
"I didn't. Jack came and took me out of the hall. I was almost death" I said.
"You shouldn't give up from your soul" Taylor said to me. "You shouldn't give up from you Vanessa" he said as he got closer to me.
"I didn't give up. They took it from me." I said to him.
"I'll go back at the apartment" I said and looked at Jack. I wanted to avoid the next comment about everything that happened to me.
"I need to go and get rid of the body." Jack said.
"So we'll take Vanessa home" Nate said.
Me, Maria and Nate made our was toward the apartment as Jack stayed there.

Taylor's POV
Vanessa left. Me and Jack stayed alone in the house. We didn't talk with him. I was still not looking him and I was totally ignoring him.
When Nate told me Vanessa was pregnant and she was getting back in the city I didn't know what to think, but then I realized it's a perfect occasion to save her from their hands and get back my old Vanessa.
I was freaking out every time when she and Jack were close but I needed to contain myself and try to be calm.
We got in the car to go somewhere far and get rid of the body.
"Aren't you driving very slow" Jack said to me in one moment. I chucked and looked at him. I didn't say anything.
"I heard you fought with Vanessa" I said to him after a few minutes.
"Nothing important. We are good" he said. "more then good." he added and smiled. He was provoking me I knew it. I didn't pay attention.
"she doesn't want this baby" I said to him. "you know that right?" I looked at him and he got a bit angry. 
"Taylor if you continue talking I swear I'll kill you" he said. "you don't have right to talk about it, so stop." he said seriously.
"I think I have more right then you think" I said to him.
"Not anymore Taylor. When she was with you, you had every right, but not anymore" he said to me. 

In that moment I heard my phone buzzed. It was Nate. I answered the call.
"Vanessa went back in your house." He said
"What? Why?" I asked and looked at Jack. He seemed surprised too.
"I think she is going to meet with some guy in Jack's pack" he said and I couldn't even say something when Jack took my phone.
"Nate go after her." He said with louder voice. "don't leave her alone." He added.
I heard Nate was asking a lot of questions. I wanted to know what was happening too.
"Don't ask Nate, just go and don't leave her alone" he said and hung up.

"Come on drive faster." He said to me."We need to finish this fast and get back as soon as possible." He added. I was driving faster, but I wanted to know what was the deal with that guy.
"Are you going to tell me what's happening?" I asked him. "Who is that guy and what's the deal with him?" I asked . He was a bit angry and it looked worried.
"A guy from my pack. He is not going to hurt her, but he is going to try to convince her to get back." He said.
"And you trust her that much?" I asked him and chuckled. "and why did you leave your pack there anyway? It's your pack, you are their alpha." I said to him.
"Because I care much more about Nessa and the baby." He said. "I want to protect them." He added.

We arrived next to the river and threw the body in it. After that we quickly got back. 
When we arrived we saw Vanessa, Nate, Maria and Jackson in front of the house. A unfamiliar guy was there too. That was probably the guy from Jack's pack. 

"What are you doing here?" Jack nervously asked the guy and got closer to him. 
"Let's go back to Mexico Jack. Hades said he'll forgive you" he said. Jack was still looking nervous and angry at the guy. 

"I told you all to stay back from this. That's not your job." Jack said. 
"He said you'll not listen to me." the guy said to Jack. In that moment I saw a few more guys came behind the guy and he showed his red eyes. He was an alpha. 

"Of course. I am not surprised." Jack chuckled. The guy probably wasn't an alpha. 

Suddenly I saw the other guys caught Maria, Nate and Jackson. Vanessa was in their hands too. 
"Leave her" Jack yelled at the guy but he was treating he is going to kill her so Jack couldn't move closer to the guy. I couldn't do anything too. 

"Three alphas against one. That's funny" Vanessa said to the guy who was still having his nails on her neck. "Back off man. We don't wanna hurt each other." She said too him and seemed pretty relax.
"Hades said to me that I can kill everyone except you and Taylor" he said.
In that moment Vanessa turned around and started fighting the guy. The others started fighting too. We were much stronger. I went to help Vanessa immediately, but she didn't need any help. The guy was already laying on the ground.
"I can kill you right now" she said "I never liked you anyway" she added.
"Nessa stop." Jack stopped her. "Let them go. They won't get back" he said. Vanessa looked at him and after a few seconds did it. The guys were beaten up and they didn't have any choice but leave.
I saw Jack hugged Vanessa and she had her arms wrapped around his body. That freaked me out, so I needed to escape and not watch them anymore that night.