Chapter 60

"Stay back Vanessa" Taylor said to me as I was getting closer to them.
"He is not going to hurt me. He won't hurt the baby" I said and I saw Hades chuckled.
He punched Taylor and he fall on the ground. Hades started walking toward me.
"Don't be so sure" Hades said. I made step back. He wasn't kidding. Taylor was still on the ground beaten.
"This is your end Hades." I said to him.
"I repeat, don't be so sure" he said and he was getting even closer to me.
"You won't kill me. You may kiddnap me again but you won't kill me" I said still slowly walking back.
"But I'll kill Taylor" He said and looked at Taylor. "Look at him. He is so weak. I beat him so well." He said. I was worried. He was right. Taylor was beaten up.
"Vanessa run. Don't let him to take you" Taylor barely spoke.
I heard Hades chuckled once again.
In that moment I heard a gun shoot. In that moment I saw Hades arm started bleeding. Then I heard another shoot. Someone was shooting at Hades. I turned around to see Philip with a gun in his hands.
In the next moment Hades was already on the ground. I got surprised. The bullets weren't effecting us that much. He shouldn't be that weak.
"You little idiot" Hades mumbled and looked at Philip.
"Wolfsbane bullets" Philip said as he stood up next to me. He shoot Hades one more time. Hades couldn't even move because of the wolfsbane in his body.
"I told you to go" I said to Philip and he smiled.
"I didn't say I will" he said.
I was about to say something when I saw Taylor barely got up and started walking toward Hades.
"This is your end Hades" Taylor said and he showed his werewolf nails and rapped Hades's neck.
He was dead. He was finally killed.
I couldn't really believe.
In one moment we all heard some scream from behind us. We saw Maria was fighting against one guy. It was the last alive guy from Hades's pack.
She rapped his neck and his death body fell on the ground. In the same moment she ran toward Nate, who was still laying on the ground.
I was still in a shock. I heard Nate was breathing and his heart was beating normally.
I relieve a bit that he was okay.
I felt in one moment so good so I couldn't stand on my legs anymore. I knew it was all over. I was saved and my baby was saved too. I couldn't believe it actually. I felt weak. My soul was finally feeling free. I couldn't believe those moments were happening. It was just unbelievable.
I was about to fell on the ground from excitement and relief.
"don't" I heard Taylor's voice and after a while I felt his arms caught me and he didn't let me fall. "It's over" he said and hugged me. I leaned my head on his chest. He was still holding me.

Quickly after we took Nate to the house in the woods. Jackson and the guys from my pack stayed to get rid of the bodies. The guys put Nate on the couch and started cleaning and shaving his wounds.
I looked at Philip. He was there too.
"You didn't even try to escape right?" I asked him and he chuckled.
"No." He said. "I wanted to help you." He added.
I didn't want to fight with him, even when I was thinking that he didn't do the right thing. Yes, he saved us and helped us a lot but what if something happened to him. I couldn't forgive myself if something happened to him. I just smiled to him.
I made my way toward Nate. Maria was still near him and she didn't stop holding his hand. I smiled to Nate and he gave me a sign that he was okay.
In that moment I wanted to be alone. I wanted to think once again about everything that happened. I was still thinking that something could go wrong. I was a bit pessimist.
I made my way upstairs. I heard nobody was following me and it was good. I was in the hall and looked around me to see the two door leaning toward the two rooms on the floor. The right one was Taylor's and the left one was Isaac's while he lived there. I had so many memories there and it was first time to be on that floor since I got back.
I heard someone was behind me. I turned around and saw Taylor.
"I wanted to be alone." I said quietly.
"I know, but I don't think this is the place you wanna stay at." He said seriously. "It's not the right moment to mention this but I know can't forget about Jack so easy." He said and looked at the door of his room.
"This has nothing to do with Jack. My feelings toward him won't change and I won't forget him, but this room can make me feel calm and safe. That won't change too" I said and I saw a smile on his face. "Thanks" I said to him and decided to kiss him on the cheek and give him a hug.
"Feels good when everything is over" he said as I let go of the hug. I just smiled and then I saw Rebecca was coming toward us.
"Needed to be sure they you were both fine" she said and got closer to me.
"We are" I said and smiled as I looked down my stomach.
"Let's go outside. I wanted to talk something with you" she said and I nodded. I couldn't be alone anyway. I knew everyone just wanted to talk to me. I had the most important role in everything they was happening.

I followed her and we started walking in the woods.
"You know Jack trusted me and he thought I would help you a lot with the baby" she said and I nodded.
"I never tried to understand him because of that, but yeah I knew he had faith in you." I said and I heard her chuckled.
"Well do you trust me now?" She asked and I nodded.
"I do and I am sure I need your help" I said.
"Well I have an offer to give you" she said and I gave he a questioning look. I was listening her carefully.
"I am getting back at Atalanta" she said. That wasn't surprise for me. "Monica and Sarah are coming there with me. They'll love with me." She said. I was even more interested now.
"Come with me, so we can all be with you" she said and my jaw dropped. I wasn't expecting that. I was speechless. I didn't know what to say.
"Look, you should not answer me right now. Think about it first" she said.
"Why do you want me to come with you?" I asked her. "But honestly" I said.
"I knew how much Jack loved you. He told me so many things about you and I realized the only woman he ever loved was you." She said. "And I loved Jack as mu own brother. I know that he would love you to be with us" she added. "With his family" she added.
"And what about my family?" I asked her. "I have people I love here too. I lost them once already and they wanted to give their lives for me and the baby. Those people care about me too." I said and she just looked down at the ground. "You are asking me to leave them." I said quietly and she nodded.
"So the answer is no" she said and I saw she was a bit disappointed.
"The answer is that I don't wanna lose both of the sides. I need you, Moncia and Sarah, but I also need my parents, my brother, Nate and my friends." I said.
"And Taylor too right" she said and couldn't not to smile nervously.
"Taylor is a part of my life. I can't forget it. Jack will always be a part of me and Taylor will always have a part in my life." I said.
"You can stop loving people that made so much about you. I get it" she said.
"We'll be in contact Rebecca. You'll come here and I'll visit you sometimes for sure" I said and smiled. "I hope so" she said and smiled back.

We talked a bit more and she left. I made my way back to the house. I saw Nate's wounds started healing and he was feeling a bit better.
"Can I ask you something?" I asked and all of them looked at me. They all nodded or said yes.
"Do you have some plans for the future?" I asked them.
"Not really. Just party as much as I can" Jackson said and Chuck joined him.
"Why are you asking this?" Maria asked a bit confused. She was still sitting next to Nate, who was still laying on the couch.
"I have a few" I said and they gave me a questioning looks. "Find a job will be the first one" I said and I saw smile on Nate's face.
"Why a job?" Maria asked and I rolled my eyes.
"I am a pregnant, single, independent woman with no job. I need to be serious" I said and they laughed. I looked at Taylor and he laughed too.
"You can just enjoy. I am sure your parents will do everything for you." Jackson said and I rolled my eyes.
"You don't have to work." Nate said and they all started to tell me that I should just take care of myself while I am pregnant and stuff.
"Guys guys, calm down" I interrupted them. "Relax." I said and sat at the edge of the couch.
"I am hungry. I wanna eat" I said. "But first I wanna drive and go and get something to eat by myself. I missed those human routines" I added.

We got in the car with Taylor and Chuck and I drived toward the city.