Chapter 13

I spend like two hours in my room just walking nervously around it. That's why I didn't want relationship. I was nervous about stupid things but it made me nervous. I got ready and went to school. I needed to talk with Maria.
I arrived at the school a bit late and the class was already started. I was in front of my classroom and knocked on the door.
"Good morning" I said "I am sorry for interrupting the class." I apologized "can I sit on my place?" I asked looking at out professor.
"Take a sit Miss Petters" she said and I sat next to Maria. That was my place.
"You look nervous" she whispered to me.
"I am nervous" I said back taking of my books from my bag. "Looks like I am in relationship with Taylor" I said
"Que?" She yelled and everyone looked at us.
"Miss Reyes you are not in Spain" the professor said to her giving her a warning look.
"I am sorry" She said and looked at her notebook.
We couldn't talk til the end of the class. In the moment the bell rang Maria took my arm and dragged me outside the classroom.
"Do tell" she said and I told here everything that happened with Taylor that night til we got back. She got happy about me. She approved Taylor. Then I told her about that girl.
"They both hooked up with her. I am sure. I am 100% sure" she said
"Bitch" I said and we both got in the classroom. We had 4 more classes that day.
On our way out of the school we saw Taylor on front of it. We saw Nate, Jackson and Chuck joined him and all looked at us.
"Let's go and say hi" I said to Maria
"And pretend like you didn't have love problem in your first day in relationship" she said seriously.
"Yup" I agreed and went toward them.
"Hey guys" Maria said and smiled. I've done the same thing.
"Vanessa" Taylor smiled at me.
"Taylor" I smiled back "where are you going?" I asked them
"Nowhere" Jackson said and smiled. But there was something wrong that didn't fit it all. "Taylor came to pick us from school" he added with smile on his face.
"I actually came to pick up Vanessa." Taylor said and smiled. "Let's go" he said to me.
I looked at Maria. I didn't want to leave her.
"Go. I'll need to go to the library anyway." She said and smiled.
Taylor got in the car and I went toward the door from the passenger seat. I smiled to the boys and got in.
Taylor started driving.
"How was your day?" Taylor asked me in one moment.
"Good." I said
"You are not in a mood today" he looked at me.
"I am just tired" I said and turn on some music on the radio.
We were just listening to the music and not speaking.
"Where are we going?" I asked him.
"We kinda have new house. Let's go and see it" he said
"Great" I said still not looking at him.
"Vanessa are you mad something?" He asked me
"No. I am just trying not to think that you both hooked up with that girl" I said "but quess what?" I looked at him " I kinda know you did hook up with her" I said and I think I sounded nervously and jealously.
"I don't know how to defend myself" he said and I smiled ironically
"Great" I said "it was in the past and its done right?" I looked at him.
"Yeah of course" he said "she left anyway. Nate kinda rejected her and I am in relationship with the girl I want so..." He added with smirk on his face. I couldn't not to smile.
We didn't talked about it. I just didn't want to be nervous about stupid and not important things.
After an about hour we arrived in the woods. We were in front of some house that looked old.
We got out of the car and started going toward it.
"This looks worse then the other one" I said seriously.
"We needed big hall in it" he said while we were entering in the house.
The hall looked similar like the hall in the pervious house, but it looked a bit bigger. There were stairs too.
"For fights and exercises" I said and Taylor nodded.
"I'll just put some stuffs for workout here." He said
"And this is how I won't pay for gym" I said and he laughed.
"There are your rooms upstairs right?" I said and he looked at the stairs.
"Only two. Mine and Isaac's" he said and I looked at him confused.
"and Jackson and Chuck?" I asked him.
"They found some apartment in the city. They said they wanna live the teenage life with Nate" he said and I rolled my eyes.
"Let's see the rooms" I said and started going toward the stairs.
There were two rooms and both of them were normal but dark and cold. I could've see just beds and simply wardrobe in both of them.
While I was looking around one of it suddenly I felt Taylor wrapped his arms around me.
"You like dark places" I said and turned around. His hands were still around my waist and mine were around his neck.
"I don't mind where I am til I am with the people I care about. I don't care about the subjects. I care about the people" he said.
"Thats a good thinking" I smiled and he kissed me.
"Shit" he said when stopped kissing me.
"What?" I asked confused.
"Someone's here" he said and went toward the window. "Isaac and Jess" he said.
"They came back?" I asked
"Looks like they did" he smiled and we went downstairs. They were in the hall looking around.
"That's unexpected" Taylor said while we were getting down the stairs.
"Taylor" Jess smiled "and Vanessa" she added "not surprised" she said and I shyly smiled.
"Nice house. I pick a room first" Isaac said to Taylor.
"They are the same" he said
"You already tried them?" Jess said with smile on her face. I just blushed.
"How are the things there?" Taylor asked them and escaped from the awkward talk about the rooms.
"OK I guess. But this murder wasn't good for any of us" Jess said
"Look Jess." Taylor looked at her "I won't push you on anything." He said "this is about me. If your pack is not agreeing, I'll try this only with my pack" he added.
"No Taylor. We are together in this. They'll come and we'll fight this fight together. Just give them a few days to clear up the things" she said.
I knew they'll listen to her because she was their alpha. "Taylor, but I am worried" she said "they didn't showed up yet and they are here" she said
"I am aware of that" Taylor faked a smile
"Then I think its better if you came up with some plan" Jess said to him with a bit raised voice. "Because we don't want to loso someone else" she said.
"We won't lose anyone." Taylor said and I felt the anger and fear in the same time in his voice. "I am working on it." He added.
"Come on Vanessa. Let's go" he said and we went outside.
I didn't understood anything. They suddenly fought.
We got in the car and Taylor started driving. He looked nervous.
"You don't have plan don't you?" I asked him
"Yeah" he said and pressed the gas pedal even more. He started driving faster.
I didn't know what to say to him. I didn't know how to encourage him. He wasn't good. I could've see he was scared.
We didn't talked til we got in front of my house.
I was about to get out of the car when Taylor decided to give me a kiss. After the mini making out I got out of the car and went home.
"I am home" I yelled when I opened the front door. Everyone were in the kitchen eating. I joined them.
"How was in school?" Dad asked me in one moment.
"Good" I said and started eating immediately. I was hungry.
"I really hope your grades are doing fine" my mum said to me. She was always carrying about the grades so much.
"Everything's OK mum" I said and smiled.
"We have a good news for you" my mum said
"We are going in New York next week" she said.
I loved New York. I always enjoyed there. I always wanted to study and live there. If they told me this a few weeks before I would've jump whole day from happiness but now, somehow I wasn't excited so much. I actually didn't want to go. I didn't want to leave Taylor here. What if something happens to him and the pack while I was in New York. I simply didn't want to go. I wanted to stay.
"Why?" I asked and I saw they all looked at me surprised. They knew how much I wanted to go in New York.
"To visit Elena" my aunt said.
I looked at Nate. I was asking if he would go.
"Are we all going?" I asked
"Nate won't come." My aunt said and I was already better.
"I'll stay with him." I said "I don't wanna go" I added and continue with my lunch.
"Can I ask why?" My dad looked at me "I want to stay here with Nate. I'll see Elena when she gets back here. She'll probably come home for Christmas." I said even if I knew that there were two months til Christmas.
"Then I don't wanna go neither" Philip said
"And you'll be here by your own?" My mum looked at us "that's not happening. You are still young and crazy. You'll set this house on fire" she added.
"But mum..." I complained about it.
"No more talking Vanessa. You are both coming." My dad interrupted me.
"I am not going and you won't make me too" I said nervously.
"I can keep an eye on them." Nate said "Nate no" my dad said to him
"They don't wanna go uncle George. I can take care of them. I need to be home anyway to study" Nate said and I looked at my dad. It looked like he was thinking about it.
"Nate are you sure?" My dad looked at Nate
"Come on. You know I love torture them" Nate laughed "they'll be home and study and clean the house" he added and me and Philip rolled our eyes.
"OK" my dad said and me and Philip both screamed from happiness.
"If thus house is going to be set on fire it would be your fault" my mum said to my dad.
"Nate's fault" my dad said with laugh in his face.
"Philip's or Vanessa's fault" Nate said and we all laughed. It was sure. Me Philip and Nate were staying in the house alone for a few days.
We ended this lunch with laugh and we were all happy.

After it I went to my room and spend some time laying on my bed and thinking about everything.
I liked a guy and I was in relationship with a guy who is werewolf and some powerful pack was treating to kill him. The whole situation was messy, but I knew one thing. I wanted to help Taylor, I wanted to be with him and give him my support.
I wanted him.