Epilogue

This is the end of the story. I loved this story so much and I hope you liked it too.

After six months

I opened my eyes feeling tired as fuck. One think came up on my mind. My baby.
"The baby" I mumbled and saw Maria and Taylor next to me. They both got up when they saw I was awake.
"He is okay" Maria said with a huge smile on her face.
I leaned on my elbows od the bed and looked up. I saw at the end of the room Nate was standing next to the baby's bed we bought a month before.
"He is sleeping" Nate said and my heart started beating faster.
"I wanna see him" I said and Nate smiled to me. He leaned and after a while I saw he took the baby. I could barely see him because it was so small. He was dressed in white-blue clothes I bought for him.
Nate as carrying the baby toward me and the next thing I remember was the baby in my arms. I saw him for the first time, I smelled him and I know one thing. I could never forget his scent. It was my baby and I was holding him. The moment was undescribably amazing. I felt some weird feeling inside and there was a voice telling me I won't ever separate from the baby. I didn't want to stop hug him and smell him. I wanted to protect him and take care of him as much as I could. It was the biggest love I felt in my life and I was feeling more then okay.
"Did you think of a name Vanessa or?" Maria asked me. "We didn't know what to call him before. You didn't tell us anything about the name" she added and I lightly smiled. I already knew the name.
"Aham." I nodded and smiled once again. Actually I didn't move the smile of my face. "Jack" I said and carefully kissed my baby on his small head. It was so tiny and small, so I was scared even to hold him. But I had that maternal instinct that was telling me that he was save with me.
I didn't even thought of a name. I knew it was going to be Jack, just like his dad.
Suddenly Jack started moving and in the next second he was already crying. That was situation situation I wasn't ready for and I didn't know what to do. I looked at Maria and the guys and I was scared and confused. I didn't know how to react.
"Please stop crying" I said to him and I saw they laughed.
"He is not speaking English yet so he can't understand you" Nate said and I looked at him nervously.
"And now what?" I asked.
"Come on. I got this. He was crying before too." Maria said and she took him in her arms. She started slowly moving and walking around the room and the baby was still crying.
"Please do something" I said and she rolled her eyes.
"I am doing. This could take a minute" she said bit Jack didn't stop crying.
"Give him to me" Nate said and he tried to to do the same thing like Maria but didn't succeed.
"This is not a game anymore" I said and moved the sheets of my body and stood up.
"Are you sure?" Taylor looked at me and I rolled my eyes.
"I am a werewolf I can heal faster." I said and took the baby of Nate's hands. I started walking around the room and kissed him a few times. Then I started talking to him.
"I was scared of having you little angel but now I can't leave you. You'll be very brave and smart boy." I started talking. "I promise you I won't be a bad mum." I continued and Jack slowed down with crying.
"It's working" I said quietly and looked at the guys. They were all smiled.
"Now tell him, you'll buy him a car on 15 and you'll let home have girls at his room." Nate said and I rolled my eyes. "I'll think about the car Jack" I said and looked at the angel in my hands "and about the girls, only one in the room, not a group" I said and the guys laughed. "Your uncle had a lot and that's why mummy spend a lot of her childhood with earphones in her ears" I said. Jack wasn't crying anymore.
"Good job man" I said and winked at Nate. "But you are not getting close to my kid. I don't wanna my kid to be a player" I said seriously, but I was just kidding.
"She's right" Maria said and I couldn't not to laugh.
"Ha very funny." Nate said seriously.
"Please be quiet now. He's sleeping" I said as I put Jack back in his bed. I didn't want to let go off him but I knew he wanted to sleep.

We went in the living room and I sat on the sofa.
"Enjoy this quietness while you can. The guys will come later and then your parents and aunt will come and you'll freak out" Taylor said to me as he joined me. Nate and Maria were in the kitchen.
"Don't remind me. I am physically not ready for that. Actually I am not ready for any of this." I said.
"How are you feeling?" He asked me.
"Fresh, awake, full of energy, strong." I said and I saw a smile on his face. "All because of that little creature. I've changed for a minute and now I fell different." I added.
"I can see that from your face" he said and I chuckled.
"I'll do everything for him." I said and he nodded. "Can I ask you something?" I asked him and he nodded once again. "Is he reminding you of..?" I wanted to ask him but he interrupted me already knew the question.
"Yes he is because if your son, but I am sure he'll be just like Jack. He has his eyes." Taylor answered. "He'll remind you a lot of Jack Vanessa." He added and I nodded.

I saw that the baby was just like Jack. He was reminding me a lot of Jack and I was happy because if that.
I won't forget you ever Jack.

Baby's crying interrupted my thoughts about Jack. I jumped of the couch and run in the bedroom. I took the little Jack in my hands. After he calmed down. I put him back in the bed and decided to go and take a shower.
After the shower I got ready. The guys were looking after the baby.
In less then an hour my parents and aunt Jess came, then the rest if the guys and the house was full of people.
Everyone wanted to see the baby and everyone were around him.
The best was that everyone were happy and smiled. The baby was the biggest reason for that.
In one moment I was alone in the bedroom. I saw Taylor oepend the door and came in.
"It's like a storm out there" he said. I chuckled.
"I came here to take a breath. It's pretty messy" I said still smiled.

Taylor came closer to me.
"I'll ask you something" he said and I nodded.
"would you go on a date with me?" He asked. I froze and it was definitely unexpectedly.
In the last few months we were having a good friendship and there weren't right and problems with us.
I wasn't expecting that for sure.
I needed to answer him in that moment. I wanted to listen my heart and it was saying me yes.
"Yes" I said and smiled.

End!