Chapter 14

This week passed quickly. A lot of usual things happened. I was spending my time with Taylor and the boys. We were making plan to find the werewolves from that pack. We wanted first to find them, so the boys were looking for them anywhere in the city. Jess and Isaac went to take back Jess's pack. I really hoped they'll get back. We were stronger with them. Taylor was worried most of the time but I was trying to make him feel better. We were all trying not to think that we could be attacked by werewolf pack any moment.
When we didn't talked about werewolves and stuff we were doing some usual stuff like watching movies and that kind of things. In those moments Maria was with us too. I was feeling very happy in those moments though.
It was the day when my parents and my aunt were leaving in New York. They got ready and Nate and I took them on the airport. We went there with two cars. In the first one weree and my parents and in the second one were Nate, Philip and my aunt.
When it was time for their flight we said bye to them and the three of us get back at the cars. We get back home.
We got in the house and Philip and Nate went to eat in the kitchen immediately. I wanted to go in my room but the door bell rang and I went to see who was. I opened the door and I saw Taylor, Jackson and Chuck in front of it.
"We heard there is home alone teenagers in this house" Jackson said and got in the house. Chuck followed him.
"Hey" Taylor said and gave me a kiss.
We got in too and I closed the door.
Jackson and Chuck went in the kitchen and joined Nate and Philip for a meal and me and Taylor went in the living room.
He sat in the sofa and I laid and put my head on his lap. I was looking at him while he was caressing my hair.
"Home alone a?" Taylor smirked in one moment.
"I am not. Nate is here" I said
"But Nate will leave you to spend night out of home" Taylor said and gave me a short but passionate kiss on the lips.
"He won't" we heard Nate and suddenly they all joined us in the living room. Philip got upstairs in his room.
"I am not asking Nate for permission" I said and looked at Nate.
"I know you won't" Nate said and smiled.
We were there a few hours just talking about the things we talked the most, the plan to find the pack that's hunting Taylor and the boys.
The boys didn't find anything yet. They were searching every part of the city but there weren't any signs of those werewolves.
After a while Jackson and Chuck went at their apartment.
"Let's go somewhere" Taylor said to me
"Where?" I asked him
"We'll see." He said and smiled.
I didn't need to get ready. We just stood up and went toward the door.
"Taylor" Nate called him in one moment. I continue walking toward the door but I could've heard what were they talking.
"Don't let anything happen to her" Nate said
"Trust me in this man." Taylor said
"I am" Nate said and I couldn't to smile on it.
Taylor and I got in the car and he started driving.
"Do you know now where are we going?" I asked him while the ride.
"The place we were before or another one" he said
"And the house?" I suggested and he looked at me surprised.
"You don't like dark places" he said "I mean creepy places." He added
"I wanna go there" I said "I don't mind it " I said and suddenly felt awkward.
"Vanessa why?" He looked at me with confused look but still with a smile on his face.
"I wanna you to teach me how to fight" I said and he laughed a bit. "Is not funny. I want it" I said seriously with a bit louder voice.
"Ok" he said "we'll go there and..." He said and stopped talking "I'll teach you how to fight" he said
"You are not taking me seriously" I said with madly look.
"I am. I just don't know how to teach." He said
"Well Nate said me you teach them how to fight"
"Well they just need to beat me or something and I am just saying them what to do in special situations."
"Well the same with me. I'll just beat you and you'll improve my fight technique" I said with a lot of confident
"That was..." He said, rolling his eyes and didn't finished the sentence.
"What?" I asked him. He just looked at me with questioning look. "Whaat?" I asked him one more time. He must take me serious. I really wanted to learn how to fight.
"A big turning on" he said and I couldn't not to laugh.
"Well this was unexpected" I said blushing "but I am serious with all this fighting thing" I said and looked at him.
"I am serious too then" he said and he made his cute and hot smile.
We arrived in the house and we got in the hall.
"What were your thinking when you watched us fight the first time?" Taylor asked me while we were going around it.
"That you are sick" I said and he laughed.
"But I saw you bite your lip in one moment" he said and I froze. That bit was for him and his hot body.
"I didn't realized. Habit" I said and smiled.
"Let's see then that habit of yours" he said and suddenly took me off the ground and I was in his lap with my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.
"Get free of me" he said "I am not letting you go." He added "but you need to get free."
"Is this part of the exercising?' I asked with a smirk on my face
"Yeah" he said with slowly talking "try your best" he whispered.
I don't want to get off of his lap. He is so hot and the way he is holding me... Oh god.
He was holding me tight and barely could've move.
How the hell I am going to get free of him?
I realized my feat could've reach the back of his knee. So I decided to punch him as strong as I could. He didn't excepted it so he got hurt and he was about to fell on the ground. Before that happened I pushed him and I get off his lap and he was on the ground and I was standing on my feet.
"Wow" he said and quickly stood up.
"Well now is your turn to defend yourself" he said still with his smirk on his face. He was still thinking I wasn't serious. I didn't want to fight with him though so when he made step closer to me I made step back. He repeated it faster and I started to run. We were chasing in the hall for a about minute or two and then he caught me. He had his arms wrapped around me from the back.
"I think its enough" he whispered on my ear and turned me around.
He started kissing me. His hands were traveling through my hair and mines were on his back. He took me in his lap again and I he started going. We were still kissing when I felt him getting us up the stairs. After we passed the stairs he drop me on the ground, but didn't stop kissing me. The kisses were just amazing and passionate. I found myself in his room and suddenly I fell on the bed.
"Taylor" I barely mumbled into all those kissed. "I think its early" I said. I knew where all this were going. I knew he wanted it and I wanted it too, but it was still early.
"I know" he said while he was passionately kissing and sucking my neck. "We won't do anything" he mumbled "just don't stop me in this" he said and started kissing me again. His kisses were so passionate and soft. His hands were traveling all over my body and it was all breathtaking. In one moment I don't know why I opened my eyes and I saw Taylor's eyes weren't back. They were red and I didn't know why. I didn't ask him though. I didn't want to interrupt the amazing kisses he was giving to me. After the long and the hell of the making out session Taylor laid next to me and I leaned my head on his chest. He didn't stop caressing my back.
"Why did you make your eyes red?" I asked him in one moment.
"How do you mean?" He looked at me confused "my eyes were red now?" He asked confused.
"Yeah" I said even more confused that he didn't know that his eyes were red. I kinda stood up from his chest and looked at him. "You didn't know?" I asked confused.
"No" he said but he seemed relax.
"Are you losing your control or?" I asked him a bit worried.
"No" he said "look.." He started talking "our werewolf side is not showing just when we are angry" he said "we can't hide the excitement too" he said and smiled.
"But you didn't know" I said still confused.
" yeah I got surprised from that too. I didn't realized it" he said "but that's a good thing" he said and got his face closer to mine. He gave me a short kiss in the lips.
"That means you are my weakness" he said and gave men another kiss.
"Don't have weaknesses Taylor" I said to him "even me." I added with serious face.
"Vanessa..."
"I don't want you to die Taylor" I said "please protect yourself" I added and I know I sounded worried and I was.
"I am not going to die" he said and I saw a smile on his face.
"Be careful." I said and I felt his arms wrapped around me.
"I'll be OK" he whispered on my ear.
That night I fall asleep on his chest. It was the first night I sleep in that house with Taylor. Even if I knew we were kinda in danger I was feeling safe and good next to him. I was happy.