Chapter 17

The days in school started being like hell to me. Maria was avoiding me all the time and we didn't speak since that day I left. The school without Maria and the talks with her sucked.
I was sitting on one of the bench in school garden with Jackson and Nate. Suddenly we saw Maria getting out of the school. She didn't even looked at us.
"She is still mad" Jackson looked at me.
"She is right. I made my choice, she doesn't want life like this" I said and looked down.
In that moment Nate stood up and went toward her. He ran so I couldn't stop him. They talked something.
"Leave me alone Nate" she kinda yelled and she turned away and continue her way toward her car. She got in and left.
Nate came back and he looked a bit nervous. He took his bag and nervously went somewhere. I couldn't stop him.
"Great." I mumbled
"Oh I just wanna forget about this mess" Jackson said. "Just for a moment" he said.
"There is a way. To get drunk" I said and he laughed.
" for you yes, for me no" he said and I looked at him confused.
"Werewolves can't get drunk" he said.
"Really?" I kinda yelled, because I was so surprised.
"Yes." He said and I couldn't not laugh. "Its not funny. I wanna cry because of it" he said and I laughed even harder.
"Well I am getting drunk tonight to forget about everything at least for a night" I said "just I need to find place and buy some alcohol" I said and stood up.
"I'll help you with that" he said and stood up from the bench too.
We got in my car and he told me where to drive. We arrived in front of one building in the center of the city.
"This is where our apartment is" he said.
"I am getting drunk but Taylor is not going to find out OK?" I gave him a warning look.
"OK" he said but I was still not sure if he was telling the truth.
I was crazy. I didn't know what am I doing. I just wanted to forget and have crazy and usual teenager moments for a while. I needed to forget that there is supernatural power and supernatural creatures. I wanted to forget that I lost my best friend and that my boyfriend and cousin were in danger.
We got in the apartment and Chuck was there sitting on the couch and watching TV.
"We are having party" Jackson said to him and his eyes widened.
"You'll clean the mess" Chuck said to him. "And how many people did you invite?" He asked and stood up. We both laughed.
"One" I said "me" I added and smiled.
"We are getting drunk" Jackson said "at least she is getting drunk" he laughed.
"Are you guys serious?" Chuck asked us.
"Yeah. Come on I want this" I said and sat on the couch. I took off my jacket and threw it away.
"What are you going to drink?" Jackson asked me.
"I want..." I started thinking what do I want. "Tequila" I said and smiled.
Chuck and Jackson joined me on the couch and Jackson filled us the glasses with tequila.
Tequila shots time.
"For Vanessa and her courage" Chuck said and we had our first shot.
"For Maria. My best friend" I said and we had another one.
They were drinking but not getting drunk and I was getting drunk. I started laughing on everything and of course telling all my secrets to Jackson and Chuck.
I know we drank one bottle of tequila and then I started forgetting the things. It was all part of the getting wasted thing. I was kinda successful in my intention. I kinda forgot that I was hurted and I was suffering, because I didn't spoke to my best friend for three days. I already missed her like hell.
That's how I spend the whole night and then I fall asleep on the couch.

-

"You should've altleast call me" I heard Nate's voice when I started waking up. I needed time to realize what happened the previous night and where I was.
"Nate, she is OK. Relax" Jackson told him and then I finally opened my eyes and leaned on my elbows and looked around to see where are they. I was still sleepy. I finally spotted them in the kitchen, sitting on the chairs. I closed my eyes again and leaned on the pillow. I had a big headache and I I was feeling really sick and I needed to throw up, but I tried to contain myself.
I wasn't sleeping but I had my eyes closed. Nate continued talking with the boys about me and how much I had drank last night. I was barely listening to them because my head was hurting like hell.
Suddenly I heard the door opened. Someone got in the apartment.
"What the hell did you idiots do?" I heard Taylor's voice and I heard his steps.
"We had a threesome party" Jackson said.
"Yeah and I finished the only drunk" I mumbled, still keeping my eyes closed. "Nate can you take the pain off of my head" I said tried to stand up.
"No" I heard Nate saying. I finally stood up and moved the hair from my face. I opened my eyes and I saw all of them watching at me. I sat on the free chair and drank from cup of coffee I saw on the table.
"Well let's go boys. We have a problem" Taylor said and looked at the boys. They stood up immediately.
"Wait a minute. I need to wash my face and I am ready" I said and stood up.
"Oh no. You are not coming." Taylor said and looked at me. They boys were already getting out of the apartment.
"I am coming" I said.
"You should've come, but the hangover stopped you." Taylor said seriously.
"I am OK" I said and got closer to him. "You are not coming" he said and then I decided to use the power of the girlfriend.
"Taylor" I said and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Please" I said with a smile on my face. I got my lips closer to his. I touched his lips with mines and after a bit teasing I kissed him. He returned on my kiss. He went with his hands through my hair and we continue kissing. It was passionate and amazing like always.
"Thanks for the making out session." He mumbled but still giving me a short kisses. "I needed it" he said and separated his lips from mines.
"Let's go" I said and smiled.
"You are staying here" he said and smiled. He was torturing me.
"Taylor" I kinda yelled nervously.
"Have fun" he said and left. I sat on the couch nervously and threw the pillow in the wall. I just needed to wait for them to get back and then I would've find what was going on.
I didn't had classes that day. I was free from school. I was lazy and didn't want to go home. I just stayed at the apartment and watched TV.
I thought a few times about Maria. I wanted to call her. I took my phone and after a few minutes of thinking I finally called her.
She didn't answered me.
Of course she won't. I am nothing to her anymore.
I threw the phone on the bed and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and fixed my hair a bit. I was planing to leave the apartment and go home.I got out of the bathroom and when I passed the mini hall I got in the living room to see a guy standing in it.
"Who are you?" I asked him immediately. I didn't looked scared but I was. He was dressed all in black and he was with serious face. I was wondering who was he. "Jackson and Chuck aren't here." I said.
Maybe he is someone from Jess's pack. I didn't know them good yet.
He smiled and made kinda relaxed face. He finally moved and and started going toward me.
"Look. I don't know you. Are you from Jess's pack?" I asked him
"I am offended that you don't remember me?" He said and got closer to me.
"I don't understand..." I said and tried to think who is he. Then I remembered.
"oh mu god" I said when I realized he was the werewolf that attacked me and Maria in the house. I threw the bomb in his face. I made step back immediately. I froze I didn't know what to do.
I am dead now.
"What do you want?" I said and tried to sound strong, but my voice was trembling and my body was shaking.
"I said I'll come back" he said and got closer.
"I can't remember, but nice to see you" I said "want coffee?" I said and tried to sound relaxed. I really couldn't keep my mouth shut. He looked confused a bit. "You are going to kill me anyway. Let me drink coffee first" I said and started going toward the kitchen, when he suddenly jumped over me and showed in front of me. He took my arm and dragged me toward the chair. He made me sit on it and he stood in front of me. He looked nervous.
"What are you doing?" I asked him. I needed to know how I am going to die. He wrapped a rope around my waist and he put my arms on my back. I was like real hostage.
"That's not scarry, you know." I said.
Am I really provoking him?
"I am not going to kill you" he said and wrapped the T-shirt that was on the couch and put part of it in my mouth. I couldn't talk and I also couldn't take it off because I couldn't use my hands.
He leaned on his knees in front of me and started looking at me.
" you threw the bomb in my face. It healed" he said and touched my cheeks with his hand. "Will yours heal?" He said and then I got really scared. I just shocked my head and that's was my answer. No, it won't heal.
"Let's try" he said and showed his wolf nails and touched my face with it. I felt a tear falling down my cheek. I was scared. He was going to do me something. He was going to torture me. "I'll be good" he said and stopped touching my face "you have pretty face. I don't wanna make it to look awful." He added and stood up. I relived.
"But your legs." He said and I didn't even had time to get scared when he stabbed his wolf nails in my right leg and it was hurting like hell. I felt like I was dying. I saw the blood. He rapped the jeans I was wearing on the right leg. I started crying. It was hurting and I couldn't breath. He stopped doing it, but I was still crying.
"Say Taylor I said hi" he said and left the apartment. I stayed there.
Alone, in pain, and stuck on the chair not able to move.
I just prayed for the boys to get back quickly and help me.
I couldn't handle that pain for so long.