Chapter 26

Maria's character is inspired by Malia in teen wolf and because this chapter is mostly about Maria here is a picture from her first changing.

A week passed and everything was going fine. I was going to school with Maria and she was feeling better day by day. The boys were around her every moment. She learnt how to use her werewolf sence of smell and how to listen on a bigger distance. She can't control it so well but she is trying and I think she is kinda enjoying in it.
I was waiting for her on the stairs in front if the school. I came earlier on school and she was a bit late. In one moment I saw Nate with his car and Maria was in it too. She got out of it and Nate left with his car. Almost everyone from the school that were outside were watching at them. Nate, one of the bad boys in the school was taking Maria to school. Everyone were surprised and they were all watching Maria coming toward me. She was smiled and seemed like she didn't care about the talks around her.
"Bestie" she smiled to me as she stood in front of me.
"That was brave" I said to her. "You showed up to the world" I said and laughed. She just rolled her eyes.
"Ha very funny" she said and we started going toward the classroom.
"What happened?" I asked her.
"Nothing special. Jackson and Chuck left my house and Nate came." She said. We were talking and that's it" she smiled.
We got in the classroom.
After the first period finished we went in the school cafeteria to drink coffee.
We sat on one of the tables and just taller about usual school things.
"Well well" one girl came closer to us. "Nate's new girl" she said and looked at Maria.

"excuse me" Maria looked at her.
"Is he fucking with you now?" she leaned closer to Maria.
"I'll just pretend you didn't say what you just said" Maria said and stood up. I stood up too and followed her, but the girl called Maria's name again.

"I just can't wait to see your face when he is going to leave you for another girl." the girl said to Maria and she turned around.

"Oh come on" Maria said and kinda laughed.

"But you know what?" the girl got closer to Maria and made provoking look. "you got in the list of girls that Nate Walton had fucked" she added and I saw Maria's nervous face. I looked at her hand and I saw she squeezed her hand and I could've see she was pretty nervous.
"Don't you dare talk this shits ever again" Maria said and got closer to the girl. I seriously thought she is going to punch her. Maria was furious.
"Or what?" the girl was still provoking.
"And she is still provoking?" Maria faked a smile and pushed the girl away. Everyone were watching at them and everyone started yelling because there would be a girl fight. I didn't know what to do. I called Maria a few times and tried to tell her to stop and ignore her, but she wasn't listening to me.
In that moment I saw Jackson and Chuck coming toward us and they got between Maria and that girl.
"Come on girls, because of a guy" Jackson said and tried to relax the situation. In that moment Chuck took Maria's hand and dragged her out of the cafeteria. Jackson and I followed them. We went in girls' dressing room.

"Cold shower now" Jackson said and they dragged her under the shower and turn on some cold water.

"Let me go" Maria yelled and I saw her werewolf teeth and her eyes were blue. Chuck and Jackson pushed her on the wall and hold her on the shoulders. They were two and she was one. They could've handle her. Maria was still furious and it looked like she was changing. I saw she stabbed her werewolf nails in Chuck's waist and then she did the same with Jackson too.

"What can I do?" I asked the boys. I was worried and I wanted to help.
"Take a picture and post it on Instagram" Jackson said "Caption: first changing" he added, laughing and I rolled my eyes.