Chapter 51

"Rebecca" Jack smiled when saw a tall girl with black hair, who looked very pretty by the way, coming toward us.
"Long time Jack" she said and hugged him and then she looked at me. "You must be Nessa" she said. I was still death serious. I didn't say anything. "I can feel the baby in your belly" she said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Are you witch or something?" I asked her and she chuckled.

"No. Let's say I just have a lot of energy." she said and smiled. I realized she was like the old lady that find out that I was pregnant.

We were on the road and not so close to the city. Jack leaned on the car and I didn't know how was she going to help us.

"Is the baby fine?" Jack asked her and I looked at her too. I don't know why I put my hand on my stomach. It was because we were talking about the baby. I felt something about it.

"Yes. Everything's good." she said. She put her hand on my stomach too and smiled. "I still can't find out the sex of the baby, but it has a lot of energy. it's going to be a fighter" she said and Jack looked at me and smiled.
"We came here just to hear this?" I asked seriously. "How is that helping. I already knew it." I said and rolled my eyes. "I know the baby is going to be strong and I know it's good. I feel it." I said.
"I know you feel it Nessa. You have that maternal instinct and that's great, but we must go deeper and find out what's really happening." she said and I laughed.

"Well I think I am the mother and I know what's the best for my baby. I know how it feels, because I feel it too. I know he is going to be strong because its parents are strong, so tell me something I don't know" I said to her still being serious and a bit nervous.
"I was just trying to help. Don't be so rude " she said "I am going to take care of your baby. I am going to make sure it's always good, healthy and strong." she said. "You can trust me. I am not a stranger." she added.

I didn't say anything I just looked away of her. I couldn't trust her so easy. She was a stranger to me. They started talking with Jack and after a while she said goodbye and left. Me and Jack got in the car and made our way back.

"How long is she going to stay here?" I asked Jack.
"Not much, she is leaving in a while, but she'll come here to check on you" he said and looked at me.

I opened my mouth and I was about to start talking that I don't like her but Jack interrupted me. "Every pregnant woman needs a doctor, so you need it too. Rebecca is a special doctor. She was carrying about Monica when she was pregnant and nothing happened to her. Trust me Nessa" he said.
"Okay" I mumbled "I trust you" I said to him and smiled.
"Why you didn't tell me that you feel something about the baby?" he asked me and I looked down.

"I don't know" I said quietly. "It just happened. I am starting to feel something.." I started talking and I saw him smiling. "I feel that there is a soul in me. I feel the baby and I know it's fine" I said and didn't even realize I was smiling all the time.
"That's amazing" he said as he took my hand in his and squeezed it. I looked at my belly smiled.

Instead of going to the woods house we got back at the apartment. Jack opened the door and we saw Nate and Philip sitting on the sofa and playing some games. I didn't see Maria anywhere.
"Everything OK?" Nate asked us as he looked at us.
"Yeah" I said and smiled.
"Come and join us sis. You like this game." Philip said to me.
"I can't. I am tired" I said. "Where is Maria?" I asked.
"In the bedroom" Nate answered and I went there.

"Hey" she mumbled when she saw me. She was laying on the bed.
"Can I join you?" I asked her and she nodded. I laid on the bed next to her.
"What happened?" She asked me.
"Nothing. The baby is fine. That's it" I said and looked at the ceiling.
"So what's the problem then?" She asked and I looked at her.
"There isn't any." I said "let's take a nap" I said and she chuckled.

We both fall asleep.

-

I opened my eyes to see Maria wasn't in the bed. I heard Nate, Jack and Maria were talking in the other room. I got up and went in the living room.
"The thing I never thought I would see - Vanessa taking naps" Nate laughed as I sat next to them on the sofa.
"Believe me, me too" Jack smiled as he put his arm around me and kissed me on the forehead. I was still a bit sleepy.
"What are you doing?" I asked them and took some chips from the plate on the table.
"We all planned something and we wanna know if you agree" Maria said to me.
"We wanted to escape a bit from everything that's happening" Nate said and I laughed.
"Is that possible?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.
"I mean spend some time having fun" he said and I chuckled.
"And?" I asked.
"We decided to go camping at the lake for my birthday" he said and I raised my eyebrows. First I smiled but then I remembered what lake was that. The smile on mu face disappeared and I remember everything that happened those days.
"Come on it will be fun" Jack said to me and I looked at him.
"There is when I saw you watching at me right?" I looked at him and he smiled.
"Not me my eyes but that's the same" he winked at me and I rolled my eyes. "If you don't wanna go, just say." Maria said to me.
"I'll go. I miss swimming." I said and smiled.
"We'll that's it. We are going" Nate said with happy voice and smiled.

We talked a bit more and then Maria and Nate went out. I didn't want to go out, I wasn't like hanging out with people in the moment so me and Jack stayed at home.
I took some popcorn and cola and we sat on the sofa and watched a movie. I was a movie addict, but I haven't seen many in the last 19 months, so I wanted to watch some.
"How can you even watch movies?" Jack asked me in one moment. "It's not even real." He said and I ignored him and continued watching. He looked at me and didn't stop for a few minutes.
"Watch the movie Jack. It's interesting" I said still not looking at him.
"I have something else in mind" he said and he turned off the TV.
"No..." I wanted to complain but he shut my mouth with a kiss. He started kissing me softer and I liked it. I did t pushed him away.
"I missed you" he mumbled as he started kissing my neck and passionately sucking it.
I took of my shirt and started kissing me down my chest and stomach.
"Let's go in the room" I said to him.
He took me in his lap and kissed my lisp again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and enjoyed the kiss. He carefully dropped me on the bed and I leaned on my elbows. I was watching at him getting rid of his clothes. After his last peace of clothes was on the floor he got on top of me and started kissing me again. He pulled down my jeans and I felt his hands down my legs.
The feeling was amazing. I felt Jack after long time and I was feelings so relaxed. I enjoyed in every second and it made me forget about everything at least for a while.

After it I laid on Jack's naked chest.
"I hope the baby won't remember this kind of nights" I said in one moment and I heard Jack chuckled.
"I think it won't" he said and kissed my forehead.
"I forgot to do something" he said to me. He moved his head from the pillow and leaned toward my stomach.
"What?" I asked and I was a bit confused.
"To send kiss to our baby" he said and I laughed.
"Jack you are crazy" I said to him, but that didn't stop him of kissing my belly. "You did it more then one hundred times tonight." I said to him and he looked at me.
"Yeah, but those kisses were for you and this ones are for the baby" he said and I couldn't not to laugh.
He looked at my belly and after kissing it again he started talking.
"I can't wait to meet you buddy" he said and I leaned on my elbows. I couldn't believe he was talking to the baby. "We have messy lives with your mum, but you are going to fix it." He said and I smiled. Then he looked at me and smiled too.
"Jack" I gave him a warning look.
"Shh" he put his finger in his mouth. "The baby said it's going to sleep." Jack said and I rolled my eyes. It was crazy but it still make me laugh and smile.
"Goodnight baby" Jack said and kissed my belly again, then looked me and got closer to my face. He kissed me and I laid in his chest again.
We both fall asleep.