Chapter 57

We arrived at the woods house and saw there was nobody outside. I got out of the car and the first thing I smelled was blood. 
"Blood" Maria said and looked at me. I ran in the house immediately. In the moment I got in the hall I saw Jack on his knees on the floor and beaten as hell. His face was bloody and I saw he had a bit wound on the stomach. His hands were on the back. 

"Jack" I ran toward him but suddenly in front of me showed up Tony. I was wondering where he was, but then he showed up. I was a bi confused. 
"Not so fast" he said and stopped me to get closer to Jack.
"What are you doing?" I asked him as he made his way toward Jack. I made step ahead and tried to get closer to Jack and help him again.

"No.." I heard Jack's quiet voice.
"Don't move Nessa" Tony said to me. He showed up his werewolf nails and started hurting Jack's left arm. 
"Tony what the hell?" I yelled nervously. I wanted explanation so badly. 
"Nessa stay back" Jack barely spoke to me. He was so weak and hurt. he was barely breathing, I could feel it. He was bad, really bad and I haven't idea why was that happening. 

"Why are you doing this Tony?" I asked with a bit calmer voice. I realized I needed to talk with him and not yell. 
"I was always trying to pick the right side Nessa" he said and finally stopped hurting Jack. 
"Are you with Hades?" I asked him in unbelieving. 
"I am just trying to stay alive" he said and in that moment I saw Nate and Taylor got in the hall too. They were surprised as much as we were. 
"What's happening here?" Taylor asked, but I ignored him and focused on Tony and what he wanted. 
"All important are here so we can start." Tony said. He looked so evil and I couldn't recognize him. I couldn't believe he was my beta and I trusted him. "As you know, Hades wants the baby Nessa. You'll come with me now." he said to me. 

"Al right, but let go off Jack" I said and looked at Jack. I knew he was complaining and he wasn't agreeing with my decision, but I didn't have any other option. I knew I could take Tony and save myself. 
"I am not that stupid Nessa, I know you won't come that easy. Hades knows it too." Tony said and I gave him questioning look. 
"I'll come with you Tony, but let go off Jack." I said to him seriously and sounded angry. I was so furious and even started thinking about killing Tony.
"It's won't be possible." Tony said. "Hades wants Jack dead" he said and I saw him putting his nails around Jack's neck and before I could say anything or do something, he rapped Jack's throat. He killed him, he killed Jack. Jack's dead body fell on the ground immediately and I ran toward it. I didn't know what's happening. It was all like a dream, but it was all so real. I was hearing everyone calling my name, but I wasn't listening to anyone. I wanted to go to Jack. I wanted him not to be dead. I leaned on my knees on the ground and out Jack's head on my lap. I saw a lot of blood around his neck.

"Jack, no. Please don't" I started yelling, but I knew it was all for nothing. He was already dead and I couldn't do anything. He was gone. Jack was dead. The tears started falling down my cheeks. I haven't cried for long time and I couldn't believe I was crying again. I wanted to yell and scream. I felt someone's arms on my shoulders trying to help me stand up from the ground but I didn't want to do that.

"Leave me" I yelled, crying as I was still having Jack laying on my lap. I was so bad, I was feeling so bad and it was painful and a lot.

Suddenly I heard Tony's voice and I turned toward him immediately. I saw he had red eyes and realized he took Jack's powers and he was an alpha now. He was looking at me and tried to come closer to me and probably take me, but I saw Taylor and Nate stopped him. They were holding him and I knew he would've get free of them and come after me. I carefully out Jack's head on the ground and stood up.
"Hades is already here, you won't escape Nessa and you can't kill me either. I am your werewolf and know I am an alpha." Tony said smiling. "Hades will be here any moment and I did what I needed to do" he added as I was getting closer to him. Taylor and Nate were still holding him tight.
"You killed him" I mumbled. I was feeling just anger toward him in that moment and didn't feel anything but pain. I didn't care about anything and I knew what I should do. I went closer to him and after a slapped him hard I rapped his throat  and killed him. I didn't feel any better though. The pain was the same. Maybe I killed Jack's killer but it was still painful as hell. 
"Vanessa let's go" I heard Maria's voice, but I ignored her and looked at Jack's dead body again. 
"Vanessa let's go before they come here" Nate yelled at me and I looked at him. 

"The body Nate, the body" I said "take the body" I mumbled and looked at Jack's body again. Taylor was already carrying it on his shoulder. I started feeling weak and I could've barely stand on my legs.
I don't remember anything else from then.

-

I opened my eyes and saw I was in the bedroom in the apartment. I remembered all that happened and I thought it was all dream, but I realized it was all real. I stood up from the bed immediately and got out of the room.
I saw everyone were in the apartment. They all looked at me as I got in the living room.
"Vanessa" Maria got closer to me put I ignored her.
" where is Jack's body?" I asked them.
"In the car in the garage" Nate answered me and I made my way toward the front door I wanted to go and see it. I saw the door was locked.
"You won't go there, not yet" Taylor said and I turned around.
"Open the door" I said and looked at him.
"You are not safe there alone. You can't go it's to risky" he said and I chuckled nervously.
"And I am save here?" I asked and looked at all of them. "Hades can find me here too so give the the fucking key or I'll break the door?" I said with nervous and angry voice.
"I'll come with you" Taylor said.
I didn't answered. I wasn't in a mood to complain or something. I nodded and he finally unlocked the door and got out. I followed him.
"Are you okay?" He asked me while we were going toward the garage.
"I'll just pretend I didn't hear this question" I said as I nervously passed next to him and continued walking faster.
Jack's body was on the back seat in Taylor's car. I opened the door and saw him. I felt a tear fell down my cheek. I was having my worst moment.
"We are going to bury him" I said quietly still not looking away from Jack's body. His eyes looked like he was sleeping. I stopped the tears to fall down my cheeks.
"Um okay. We will" Taylor said to me. "Now let's go. We'll do that tonight" he added. I looked at him.
I nodded. I wasn't in a mood for anything. I was feeling empty and so bad. The strange was that I wasn't feeling anger. It was only sadness. I didn't feel anything else.
I felt Taylor's eyes on me. I still had tears in my eyes.
"I am sorry" he said. "I really am." He added. I didn't say anything. I was just listening to him talking. I knew he didn't want that to happen too. "I didn't want him close to you, but not dead." he added. 
Jack dead. It broke my heart again. Taylor continued talking and I was thinking of Jack. 

"You are not listening to me right" I heard Taylor's voice in one moment and I looked at him. 

"Thanks" I said and forced a smile on my face. He did a lot for me and the baby and even for Jack. I knew he wouldn't stop doing it. He was hurt too, but he was holding up and I was the bitch toward him. 
"Just be fine okay?" he smiled back at me and I nodded. I lied. 

I won't be fine ever. My life won't be good without Jack. My child will not have a dad. Jack is not here. He won't be next to me when I'll need him. 

I got back at the apartment and went back to the room. I didn't talk to anyone. I laid on the bed and spend the night not feeling anything but pain.