Chapter 44

Vanessa's POV

A month passed since we talked with Hades. Since then we didn't talk. He was mad and I didn't want to apologize or something. There was nothing to apologize for. I did nothing wrong. I just did what I thought it was good. At the end I am not his toy, I have soul too.

It was Saturday morning. I woke up and decided to go for a walk in the woods a few kilometres away from the house. I got out in the garden when suddenly heard Sarah calling my name. I turned around and saw her running toward me. Monica was going after her.
"Sarah don't run" she yelled after her, but Sarah wasn't listening to her. She came toward me.
"How is the most beautiful princess doing?" I asked her as she wrapped her tiny little arms around my neck.
"She doesn't want to eat." Monica said to me.
"Why is that princess?" I asked her and looked at her.
"I am not hungry." Sarah answered with her happy voice. "I wanna play" she said.
"Sarah you didn't eat nothing since yesterday morning. You need to eat sweetheart" Monica said to her and looked at me and made mi sign that she needs help with all this.
"Come on princess" I said and took her in my lap. "I am starving, I wanna eat something." I said to her. "Do you like join me?" I asked her and she happily nodded.

We were going toward the kitchen in the house where we were all living together.
"What do you want to eat?" Monica asked Sarah as we both sat on the table.
"The same like Nessa" she said and looked at me. Monica looked at me too.

"Pancakes with a lot of chocolate" I said and when I though better I really wanted to eat that. "and orange juice" I added and Monica looked at me surprised. I wasn't acting like child when I was hungry, but now it was different.

"Make them good" I said to her and winked at her. She rolled her eyes and laughed, then started making our pancakes. While we were waiting for the pancakes me and Sarah were talking and laughing.

The pancakes were finally ready. Me and Sarah both started eating like crazy. Our faces were all covered with chocolate and we were laughing.
"Oh my god" I heard Jack's voice in one moment. I turned around to see him looking at us in unbelieving. Me and Sara both laughed again and Monica couldn't not to laugh too. "What's happening here?" he asked as he sat on the free chair next to Sarah.
"We are having our breakfast" I said with full mouth with pancakes.
"I'll take one too" he said and tried to take one of the pancakes in the plate, but I slapped his hand to stop him.
"These are ours." I said to him seriously. "take something else to eat." I said. I was really hungr and couldn't stop eating.
"All right, hungry animal" he said to me laughing.
"Nessa, I am full" Sarah said to me in one moment.
"I am not" I said and I ate the rest of the pancakes on the table.

After the breakfast Sarah went somewhere with Monica and me and Jack went for a walk toward the lake. We both saw on the wooden bridge and started throwing stones in the lake. We weren't talking.
"I am mad at you" Jack said to me in one moment and I raised my eyebrows and looked at him.
"Why" I asked him, surprised.
"Because of the pancakes obviously" he said seriously. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. We were both serious and in one moment started laughing like crazy.

We decided to get back and in one moment while we were walking toward the house I felt a bit weaker and I was losing contest. I stopped walking.
"What's wrong?" Jack asked me as he turned back and got closer to me.
"I think I am gonna throw up." I said and in a few seconds I found myself throwing up on the ground and Jack was holding up my hair.
"That's what's happening when you are not sharing your food" he said to me. I looked up toward him and slapped him. "Ouch" he mumbled and I felt his arms around me. He kissed me on the forehead and we continued our way back.
In front of the house Monica was standing and talking something with the werewolves in her pack. When she saw us getting closer to them she gave them a sign to go and they left. She turned toward us.
"I think Sarah is going to have stomach pain from all that eating this morning" she said to us laughing.
"Stop talking me about food." I said to her "I just throw up" I said and she looked at me confused, the after a while she laughed.
"We are going at the room" Jack said to her and we left and went at the room.

Under the MoonlightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara