Chapter 59

"Call him and tell him what I told you to tell him." Taylor said to me as he gave me my phone. I thought Nate broke it when he threw it on the ground but it was okay. Weird.
Anyway I decided to listen Taylor, not only because he was angry and yelled at me but I knew I could trust him. There was a big part of me that was telling me to do like Taylor wanted.
"Okay" I said and took the phone.
"Try to be relaxed and lie good" Taylor said to me. I just rolled my eyes. He didn't really know the new me. I was a good trickster.
I called the numbe from the last call with Hades.
"Well well is this Nessa?" Hades asked when he answered.
"Yes" I simply answered. The plan wasn't to talk a lot.
"With what I deserved this call?" He asked with provoking voice. He knew I would've agree for his plan.
"Don't try to be funny or something Hades. You can screw" I said and I saw Taylor gave me a warning look. He gave me a sign not to talk so much.
"anyway. I am going to come where you want me to come." I said. "But in the moment you see me Philip is free." I added.
"we have a deal dear" he said and I relieved a bit. It was going all like we planned. "But you won't come to me. I'll come and take you" he said and I got confused a bit.
"How do you mean?" I asked him.
"I'll tell you where to go and I'll come and take you" he said and I looked at Taylor. I needed to know if Taylor was approving it. He nodded and that meant he agreed.
"Okay. We have a deal" I said.
"I am waiting you in the sport gym in the center of the city. And for your friends' sake I hope you'll" he said.
Got that was public place and definitely bad for put plan to attack them. He was playing smart.
He hung up and I stayed with my mouth opened. I really thought he would've say some secret place not that public place.
"And now what?" I asked.
"The plan goes on" Taylor said.
"How can that be. We can't have werewolf fight in the center of the city" I said with louder voice.
"I don't care, not anymore." He said.
And left the apartment. We followed him.
I got in the car and drove alone toward the gym, but the others of course were following me.
I needed to go there alone.
I opened up the door and when I got inside there was nobody. The gym was empty. I looked around and in one moment saw a guy standing a few meters away of me. I didn't hear him when he entered.
"Who are you?" I asked him seriously.
"Hades send me to take you" he said and I chuckled. I seemed to be relaxed but I was not okay. I knew Hades wouldn't show up and he would send some of his bitches.
"Why should I believe in yours and Hades's words?" I asked him.
"You talked with Hades and you know he is always doing what he says he'll do. That means he'll get free your brother only if you stop running away if him and get back in Mexico with him." He said. I nodded.
I remembered Taylor's words:
'Agree to everything. Go wherever they wanna take you. We are going Ti follow you and find Philip.'
"Okay. I'll drive or you?" I asked the guy obviously messing with him.
I saw he rolled his eyes. I followed him toward the car and we got in. He put something around my eyes so I couldn't see.
"That's not really necessary" I said.
"Hades's order" he answered.

The rest of the ride was quiet. I just hoped the guys were following me and everything was going like we planned.
We arrived in one of the old factory building at the end of the city.
We got out of the car and we walked inside. It was a big old hall inside and it was smelling discussing.
I saw Hades and a few of his men around him.
"Where is my brother?" I asked him. He was smiled and looked satisfied.
"bring here the boy" Hades said to one of his men.
After a few minutes I saw Philip getting out of the door at the end of the hall. He ran toward me. He looked good.
"Hey are you okay?" I asked as he hugged me. I wrapped my arms around him.
"Yeah." He said "but you.." He wanted to say something but I interrupted him. I needed to act in front of him too.
"I am sorry." I said. "I needed to do this." I added.
"I'll save you" he said quietly and I smiled.
"Just go. Don't worry about me. I'll probably show up when I give birth to the baby. If he doesn't kill me after it" I said and looked at Hades. I was just messing. "Philip go. Please do it for me" I said and hugged one more time.
He got out and they gave him a car to get out of the place. I stayed alone with Hades and his men.
"Let's not lose more time. We'll go to Mexico immediately" Hades said loudly to all of his men. He dragged me out of the building and he got surprised from what he saw.
Taylor and the rest of the guys were standing there in front of us. Three if Hades's men were laying death on the ground.
The plan was working. They were successfully following us and they made it.
Hades took my arm and make sure I couldn't escape but I was ready to defend. I punched him with my other hand. It wasn't some serious punch but it was enough to get rid of his arm and start running toward the guys.
In just few seconds, Hades's guys were behind him and they were all waiting for Hades's sign to attack us.
"What a lair" Hades said and looked at me. "I gave you live and excitement and you pay me like this" he said. He was serious and he was angry.
"You took that from me Hades. With Jack's death you took everything you gave to me" I said and I saw him chuckled. It made me even more nervous because he was laughing. It wasn't funny at all.
"Well I'll kill Taylor now and you'll lose him too" he said and I looked at Taylor immediately. "Then I'll kill Maria. I'll gladly see how Nate is crying for his lovely girlfriend. Then I'll kill you all one by one and take you with me at Mexico." He said. I didn't want Ti talk to him anymore. It was worthless.
"I am wondering how will you do that?" Taylor asked him and I could see he was getting ready for fight. He wanted Hades death so badly. Who doesn't?
"Just watch me" Hades said and he gave sign to his men that they could attatck and kill.
"Be behind me and don't fight" Taylor said as he turned around and looked at me. I nodded.
I was watching the others were all fighting and Taylor was in front of me, not letting anyone to come near me.
Hades was walking toward us.
"The moment has come Taylor" he said and I saw him changing into a werewolf. He was planning to fight with Taylor.
"I can't wait to kill you" Taylor said and heard him growling. He was changed too.
He turned around and looked at me. His eyes were red and when I saw them I trusted him even more. He gave me a sign that everything's going to be okay and I couldn't not to smile to him.
He went into a fight with Hades. The beasts fight I would say. Taylor wanted to kill him so badly and Hades wanted to take me. He first needed to pass through Taylor and that meant to kill him. That was freaking me out. I knew Taylor was strong and stuff but I was still scared for his life. Actually the pregnancy made me be scared about anyone's life and after Jack's death that feeling was even bigger.
I looked at my stomach. The baby was in there. Maybe he knew what was happening out. I needed to know he was okay. I was feeling he was okay, but I needed to be sure. Babies feel too. Maybe he was feeling that there was something wrong in the real world.
I saw one of Hades's men coming toward me. There was nobody around me. I needed to fight. I needed to be strong. But I wasn't expecting him to punch me. I felt some pain on my face and I fell on the ground.
The guy punched me again and I felt even more weaker.
I need to stand up. I need to be strong. I need to safe my baby.
The guy tried to punch me once again but I escaped the punch and rolled on the ground. I stood up even when I had not strength in me. I looked around and saw everyone else wee fighting. They were fighting for me. The baby was in my stomach and Jack died trying to save me. It was all about me. It was bad moment to feel emotional and weak. I needed to fight. All those things I thought about that moment gave ne strength to change. I showed up my werewolf side and growled. My nails were ready to rap his neck and kill him.
I made step ahead and started fighting and punching the guy. He wasn't expecting for me to change so quickly so he couldn't avoid the punches and the kicks. He was already on the ground and his face was bloody. Without thinking I killed him.
I looked up too see most of Hades's men laying death on the ground and then suddenly spotted Nate. He was also laid on the ground and I could hear he was in pain.
"Nate" Maria yelled but she couldn't go next to him because she was fighting. I ran toward him and saw a big wound on his stomach. He was bad, really bad.
"Come on. Don't be weak now" I said as I leaned on my knees next to him.
"Vanessa, it's okay" he barely spoke. He was too weak.
"Hold on okay" I said to him and he nodded.

I saw Taylor and Hades were still fighting and Taylor's face was full of scars.
"Go and help him" Nate said to me.
"I can't leave you alone here" I said to him.
"Go and kill Hades Vanessa. Please" he begged. I wasn't sure what to do but after I while I stood up. Nate gave me supporting look and I smiled.
I did what he said. I went to help Taylor.