Chapter 11

"Why did you leave before?" He asked me while I was still driving.
"Because I didn't want to be the third person in the conversation. And I didn't want to be killer at 17" I said and I heard him laughed.
"Where are you going?" I asked him "just to know where to drive" I added.
"At the same place like you" he said
I stopped the car and got out of it. He followed me.
"You need to stop this. Don't be good with me." I started talking to him "don't talk like this with me" I said and moved my hand through my hair.
"Vanessa" he looked at me and made step closer to me
"Don't make me admit it" I said and made step back.
"I wanna do something. Don't move" he said and got even more closer.
"Taylor what are.." I wanted to ask him what was doing but he interrupted me with a kiss. He kissed me. He pressed his lips on mines. His hands were around my neck and I was frozen. I didn't moved, I didn't react. I didn't stopped the kiss. I returned it. His lips were soft and warm. I've never been kissed like that. It was breath taking.
In one moment he stopped and leaned his forehead on mine. He looked me deeply in the eyes. I was speechless. I was just looking at his dark eyes.
"What did you do to me?" He mumbled. I was feeling his breathing and my fast heart beating. I was freaking out and trembling. My bones were shaking. I was weak but in a good way.
"You kissed me" I barely spoke not believing what just happened.
"And you didn't punch me" he said and laughed. "I relieved" he added
"Why did you kissed me?" I asked and moved his hands from my neck. "I told you not to be good with me" I said "I didn't need this" I added and turned around to go back in the car.
"Wait Vanessa." He said and took my arm and that made me to look at him.
"I am scared" I said to him
"I am too" he said " from Nate especially." He said seriously and I couldn't not to laugh.
"Its not funny to me" he said and got closer "let me get closer to you and meet you better" he said and caressed my cheek. "I want this Vanessa." He said and he gave me another short kiss. This time I put my hands around his neck too.
We got back at the car and I started driving.
"Where?" I asked him
"We'll find some place" he said smiling to me.
In that moment his phone buzzed. He answered it.
"What?" He yelled and hung up. "Stop the car" he said and I did it but still confused of what just happened.
"Taylor what happened?" I asked him but he was already out of the car.
"Taylor" I yelled a few more times but he was already running toward the woods and not listening to me.
I got in the car and started driving nervously. I was thinking should I go home or get back at the house in the woods. I was so interested of what happened. I needed to know. I was also scared. What if something happened with Nate?
Screw everything. I'll go.
I decided to go. I drove as fast as I could and arrived.
I got of the car. All of them were there. I saw Nate. He was with rapped shirt and blood on it. Then I saw a guy laying on the ground. He looked like dead. I think he was some guy from Jess's pack.
I got closer and I saw Taylor walking nervously and then I saw another unfamiliar guy on his knees. Isaac and Jackson were holding him with his hands back.
"Where are the others?" Taylor asked the guy with nervous and angry voice.
"You know I won't tell you Taylor" the guy spoke.
"Oh god" Taylor said and made nervous laugh. He got closer to him
"Where are the others?" Taylor asked
"I'll tell you nothing" the guy said
"Speak" Taylor yelled and showed his werewolf voice. "I am going to kill you" Taylor said to him.
"I am already dead. Feel free to do that" the guy said and I saw Taylor getting even more nervous. He showed his wolf nails and pulled the guy closer to him.
"I'll not become killer for someone like you" Taylor said and threw him back on the ground.
"But I'll kill you" I heard Jess and in a few seconds she was werewolf with long nails and she smashed his neck. I hided my face with my hands and I felt someone hugged me. It was Nate.
I was in the woods and two dead bodies were laying on the ground. I was shocked and didn't know what to think. 10 minutes before Taylor kissed me and now I was in horror place.
I rushed toward my car and got in immediately. I started driving and I didn't stop. I needed to escape. It was to much for me.
I didn't want to go home. I needed to be around someone that won't ask me questions and just feels with me. Maria.
I went toward her and I knocked on the door. She opened it.
"I need just to escape from everything" I said
"Vanessa what happened?" She asked and hugged me.
"Please don't ask me anything" I said and we got in. We went in her room and I laid on her bed.
"Mi amiga" she said and laid next to me. I didn't even reazlied when I fall asleep.

-

I opened my eyes and it was dark. I looked toward the window and I realized its still night. Maria was peacefully sleeping and I was sleepy it all. I get up and I walked around the room. I went toward the window and started looking the dark and empty street. It was 3 AM and I couldn't sleep. I remembered about what happened and realized how messy everything was.
While I was looking I spotted two red points in the dark again. I thought I was just imaging it but when I looked better I saw a guy leaned on the tree. He had red shining eyes. Taylor.
What the hell is he doing here?
I quietly got out of the room trying not to wake up Maria and then gmgot out of the house. I started going toward Taylor. He saw me. I runned into a hug with him immediately.
"You should not came" he mumbled "you shouldn't see that" he said and kissed me on the cheek.
"And you shouldn't leave me like that" I said and let go of him. "What happened?" I asked
"He killed Adam from Jess's pаck. His job was just to kill someone from the pack and get back but Nate caught him" he said and then I realized why Nate was like that.
"You gotta do something. They can't kill you like that" I said
"I don't have any plan Vanessa. I don't know what to do" he said and sat on the ground and leaned on the tree. I made the same.
"And now?" I asked him.
"Now they'll go back for Adam's funeral and Isaac is going to." He said
"You?"
"No. I can't leave. They are here for me." He said
I left speechless. I didn't know what to say. He was weak in this situation and I didn't know what to say to him. I wanted to help him and I didnt know how. I didn't want to see him like that. Nate too. I am sure he was bad too.
"I don't know what to say" I said
"Just be here for me" he said and looked at me. "You are giving me strength" he said and got closer. "Be with me" he mumbled before giving me another kiss.
"I don't want to hurry with this Taylor. I am scared." I said to him.
"I'll protect you. No one is going to hurt you" he said
"Its not that." I said "I am scared of love and emotions" I said "I didn't felt it and I don't know how it looks" I said
"There is two of us then" he smiled and kissed me again.
We spend like an hour there just sitting and talking. Then he went back at his pack and I went back at the room.
I was surprised when I saw Maria standing in front if the window.
"Vanessa are you serious?" She asked me with a huge smile on her face. I threw myself on the bed and looked at the ceiling. I laughed like an idiot.
"He is amazing" I said
"Oh my god" she yelled "you are having a death crush on him" she said and I laughed even more.
"Oh god. Welcome to the club" she said.
Then I told her that we kissed earlier and that he gave me a present for my birthday. Maria was approving him and that was good.
I knew she would ask what's the deal with them. She knew that at the begging I was thinking they were some mafia guys or something but o explained her that everythings OK and they are not dangerous.
But I knew I lied. They were werewolf and they were in danger and together with them Nate and I were in danger too.
It was death serious thing.