Chapter 4

It was Tuesday and I couldn't escape from school. I needed to go there and face the world and the people I didn't want to see. 
I went downstairs and everyone were having their breakfast. Nate was also there, sitting next to Philip.
"Dad can I go to school with your car?" I asked my dad when I sat on the table.
"I need it sweetie. Go with Nate" he said to me and I saw Nate looking at me. I just looked away. It was still weird to look at him, I was imagining him like werewolf and I was a bit scared. 
"Can we repair the old car in the garage so I can use it?" I asked him.
"Its to old to be repair" he said still looking at his newspaper and drinking his coffee.
"Whatever" I said and stood up. "I am leaving" I said to them and get out of the house. I started walking toward the school.
Of course Nate was going behind me with the car. He stopped and asked me to drive me to the school. I agreed just because one thing. I wanted to learn something more about them just to know how to defend myself. I wanted to see every Nate's movement and his acts. I needed to know what was making him weaker.
"Can you really hear voices on a bigger distance?" I asked him in one moment
"Yeah" he answered me immediately
"You can smell blood?" I continue with the questions.
"Not only blood. Fear, excitement, happiness, death" he said and looked at me. "I can find out when the person is upset or scared and when person is happy." He added
"How?" I asked
"heart beating." He said and smiled. He smiled. Wow.
"What are you hearing from my heart beating now?" I asked him and he looked at me immediately
"Its normal" he said "That's means you are not afraid of me anymore and that you are OK" he smiled to me and looked away to watch where he was driving. I left speechless on that. I didn't said a word for a few minutes.
Actually the rest of the ride was silence. When we arrived at the school I get out of the car and never saw Nate again in the school that day. I tried to spend more time with Maria.
After the classes were finished I decided to go back at that place. Back in the woods and try to find wolfsbane. It supposed to be somewhere in the woods like I had read.
I said goodbye to Maria and took a cab. I was driving in it for a while and then I get out of it. I started going on the path in the woods. It wasn't creepy at all during the day. I was looking around if I could see any of those purple flowers. In my phone I had picture of it and I knew how that looks.
"Hey" suddenly I heard male voice behind me and I jumped off my feet. I got scared like hell. I turned around to see the guy I saw so many times these days. The werewolf with the red eyes. How I didn't think that he might be here and the other once too.
Stupid head. How can I be so stupid. Lie now if you can. He can find out what are you doing in the second you start talking.
"You are creepy at day too." I said to him. I tried to not have fast heart beating. "And that's normal you are animal" I said and he showed a smile on his face. He was dressed all black again. But he wasn't wearing any jacket, he was only on a black shirt and I could've see his muscular arms.
"What are you doing here?" He asked me and I started thinking anything to lie to him.
Think Vanessa. Think smart. Or tell the truth. He will think you are kidding with him.
"Honestly?" I gave him a questioning look. I tried to be as much free in talking with him as I could. I was successful in it.
"I'll appreciate it" he said and smiled.
"Well I came here to find a way to kill you and your friends before you kill someone first" I said and of course he chuckled.
"Did you find any?" He asked still with a smile on his face.
"I didn't" I lied or not. Wolfsbane can't kill them. It can only make them weaker.
"Its good that you came because I wanted to talk to you anyway." He said and got closer.
"I'll keep distance for now" I said and made step back.
"I am not going to hurt you. I am not a monster." He said
"Oh believe me you are." I said and laughed nervously.
"Werewolves are not monsters." He said and looked very confident in his words. "They are protectors of people" he said and I laughed.
"You don't know what are you talking about." I said and faked a smile.
"Believe me I am. I know my nature." He said and give me a confidential smile on his face. "We are not blood trusty beasts. We don't kill at random. We are extremely protective of the people we love, a pack means family to us" he said.
"I still don't believe you" I said but everything he said made me think about it.
"I am not going to hurt your cousin. He is in my pack now and I'll protect him til my dead" he continue talking about how good the werewolves are.
"I am speechless." I said and faked a smile "how good the werewolves are" I rolled my eyes.
He wanted to say something but he looked behind me.
"What's going on?" I asked confused of his look.
"The boys are here." He said and I turned around. Suddenly I saw like real black wolf running toward us and there were two more guys and Nate running behind him. They were all laughing and like chasing each other. But they were running so fast. That couldn't even be real. How could they run so fast?
"They are playing with a wolf?" I asked Taylor and I started laughing, but I was scared like hell because of that black and creepy wolf which was close to me now. He didn't answered to me. He just laughed.
"Vanessa? What are you doing here?" Nate asked me surprised when they stopped running and they were standing right in front of me. They looked like humans. There wasn't nothing that looked like animal on them.
"You are chasing with wolfs now Nate?" I looked at him "I thought you are too old to play games with animals" I was so rude with him.
Suddenly the black wolf wasn't wolf. He turned into a guy, which was naked by the way.
"Oh my god" I shocked my head "I think I wanna throw up" I said and turned around. "I thought there aren't that kinds of werewolves" I said still not looking at the naked guy.
"You don't know a lot of things" one of them said. "Taylor when are we starting?" He asked Taylor. I realized the guy I was talking with was Taylor. "If you were here in time we could've start by now" he answered
"What are you going to do?" I asked them as they all started going toward the old house. Nate was still standing next to me.
"Go home and back to studying" Taylor said to me and I heard them all laughing.
"I am not" I said just to annoy him and of course from curiosity what were they going to do.
"Vanessa please go home" Nate said to me
"I am not. I wanna see what are you going to do. You want me to not hate you right?" I asked him "so let me come" I added and he looked away.
"Leave her Nate." Taylor yelled at Nate "she'll have nightmares" he said.
I rolled my eyes and me and Nate started going toward the house. We entered the same room like before. The naked guy was dressed now.
"Come here" Nate said and we sat on the stairs in the room.
"Who's first?" Taylor asked them
"What's going on?" I asked
"We are having training beauty. And you watching us makes us stronger" the guy who can be real wolf said to me and winked.
In that moment Taylor pushed him and he finished at the other side of the room
"Let's see how strong you are?" Taylor yelled at him and they started fighting. I was just looking confused how two guys with animal teeth are fighting.
"Tayor is our alpha" Nate started explaining to me "he teaches us how to fight." He added
I didn't say a word. The three guys fought with Taylor and they all finished almost dead. Their clothes were wrapped and there was blood all over their bodies.
"He is going to kill them" I said
"No, he won't. This is for our goodness" Nate said to me
"Nate" Taylor yelled at Nate. Nate stood up immediately. He went and stood up in front of Taylor.
"Focus on the movements and think" Taylor said to Nate. Nate showed his wolf teeth and his eyes changed their color. They were blue now. They started fighting. I couldn't believe o was seeing Nate like werewolf and he was fighting.
Taylor was of course beating Nate, but suddenly Nate showed a bit more anger and ripped off Taylor's shirt. I saw Taylor smiling and after a while he moved his ripped shirt and he was half naked. That was hell of a body. He was all muscular and he had a six pack. I saw the big tattoo on his shoulders and part of his back. I couldn't understand it thought.
I saw a lot of hot guys but this was something different. I felt a bit nervous because I liked what I was seeing. I didn't even realized that I bet my lips while I was watching. Taylor in one moment turned around and suddenly looked at me. He was death serious and gave a serious look. Then he looked at Nate again and he started moving his head.
"He is changing" I heard the boys next to me talking. He didn't change before with them. Why now?
Suddenly they were both looking like werewolves. Like Nate was looking that night.
After a few minutes Nate fell on the ground and I saw him back like human. Taylor beat him and he looked like every bone in his body in broken.
"Well this is your strength guys" Taylor yelled and looked at all of them. "You'll finish dead in a minute" he yelled furiously and I saw him getting out of the house. I was just sitting there shocked and not knowing what to do.
I run out of the house and started breathing the fresh air.
I wanted to get back at the normality after what I saw.
I started running on the path. I felt furious and more motivated to find the wolfsbane and some other weapon to kill them.